wow glad now vansh is taking his interest in riddihima

ishani is dumb

and yeah kabir you are so gonna lose

please do continue

bye sumi

Harmankav thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Amazing story... great update...so now every one in home knows that she is not a thrash...but a strong person with great background...hope everything goes well...n Kabir n his mother both are .. impossible... continue soon....

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Excellent update! 

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That was very interesting and it makes want to read more! 

I can't wait to know how Vansh is going to solve the puzzle called Riddhima!

now that her truth is out in the family, can't wait to know how they are going to react towards in the future! So many questions in the head. Please update soon. 🤗

Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The chappy is amazing PL continue

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chapter - 8 

Mrs Radha: What are you? 

Ridhima: Maa, I'm afraid? 

Mrs Radha: Afraid of what?

Ridhima: This kind of fear I'm experiencing after ages. Maa, I don't know what to do. I have always been the girl who followed the heart. Even when I was with Dr Blonde I told him the heart is the one which gives solutions for everything in the world. The mind is the one which makes things complicated. I always did whatever my heart said. If it said jump I took a leap of faith and jumped but never checked whether I'm jumping into the well which has water or stones? But today for the first time, I'm fighting between mind and heart. 

Heart says, trust me and mind says whatever happened in the past it is also my decision. I don't know what I'm now. I feel whatever I made as my world, isn't my world anymore. Because heart saying that is not reality and the reality is something which I have now before mine eyes. Then why did the heart was with me back then? I was happy and so do my heart? Today, why my heart is saying this is something which we longed not what we have in the past? What is this maa? 

Mrs Radha: Ridhima, there is a slight difference between like and love. People assume like as love. When you like something you need it in your life and to make sure it be in your life, you can go to any length. You feel happy when you have it near you. You take care of it as your precious little thing. Also, Ridhima, like fills the gap of the heart. For instance, we want to go on a trip but due to some reasons, we didn't. Now to make sure no one is hurt, we will plan some small trip like going to the beach, movie or a picnic. That is not what we wanted initially, but still, we are happy with this because we liked it. Out like has filled the gaps of love. Though we couldn't do what we love, nonetheless we did something we liked. However, we don't understand this. We just feel we are happy. 

In the same way, whatever you felt for Kabir is liking. Not love. You have filled the aloofness of your heart with Kabir. However, today whatever you are feeling for Vansh is the love which your heart longed for. I won't say you weren't happy at that time. You were Ridhima but today just compare the happiness with Vansh. You feel happy by being with Vansh, not Kabir. You long for Vansh, not Kabir. You can't hurt Vansh but you are ready to push Kabir away from you and hurt him. 

Ridhima, you are feeling guilty for Kabir right now because you did what Kabir said because you don't want to lose him. You don't want to lose the person because he has filled the gaps of your heart with the happiness which was never been in your life. Ridhima, come out of the guilt and face it. Tell truth to Kabir and Vansh also. Close it with Kabir forever and start a life with Vansh. He might be hurt because you came as a spy in his life but he will understand if he truly loves you. 

Also, if you ask me, I don't know why I feel this Kabir so strange. How can he ask his love to marry someone for the sake of the mission? His mission might be very important for him, yet he shouldn't have asked this from you Ridhima. Then that says, his love is also not true. 

Ridhima: Maa

Mrs Radha: Yes, Ridhima. I feel he is not in love with you but he just likes you the way you like him. You guys have misinterpreted like as love or Infatuation as love. You should close this relation as soon as possible. I would suggest call Kabir now and close it tomorrow itself. Yet, will leave the choice to you. 

Good night dear! 

(Mrs Radha left from the terrace) 

VR Mansion 

(Everyone has left but there is one person who heard and saw everything. This is the same person who heard the conversation between Ridhima and Kabir in Vansh's room. The person is happy because it is going the way it was planned.) 

Day 2nd 

Aryan: I never expected Dr R is Ridhima. How? Such a genius woman and look at Ridhima, no match at all? But must say nice facade and all; she acted like a stupid girl. 

Ishani: You're right Aryan. In that case, she is super-rich but still behaved as middle-class trash. She cheated all of us. Vansh Bhai, you hate betrayals right and now Ridhima as hidden truth from us, so what are you going to do with her? 

Dadi: Shut up both of you. Always trying to hurt Ridhima. She didn't cheat. I'm happy that she is part of this family. She is a rich girl yet down to earth with a generous heart. Didn't you hear what Dr Niddhi said, it been two years Ridhima is not being part of any surgeries, it's like she ended her career! Then why does it matters to us now? It is her past. We all know in what circumstances Vansh and Ridhima got married, then why would she reveal what she is? Above all, she is not some terrorist where we need to blame her. 

Vansh, don't give your ears to these words. Trust me beta, Ridhima is a nice girl and if she hid the fact then she might have her reasons. 

Vansh: Dadi, I know what Ridhima is. Don't worry. I won't blame her. Though we are knowing about her like this, we will enact as if we don't know anything until she reveals herself to us. Ishani, for your knowledge, I will remind you again, she is the one who saved you. If you feel your life is precious to you, then respect her. 

Angre: Good Morning, Boss! 

Vansh: Angre, get me all the details about Ridhima being Dr R. I want to know what happened two years. If someone played a nasty game with Ridhima, I want to see their end. Make sure you get everything about Ridhima including AF also. 

Angre: Sure, Boss! 

Ishani: Let's see what more Ridhima stored for us. 

(Everyone will go near the screen to see what Ridhima is doing and shocked to see the room she has) 

Ridhima's room: 

51 Luxury Bedrooms With Images, Tips & Accessories To Help You Design Yours

Ishani: What is this? Such a room for her, I mean liked it.

Sia: Wow, looks like a bhabi is a bibliophile. If she is such a genius then it's obvious she has a good collection of books. And look the garden attached to the room. I'm sure, such room is decorated by Bhabi herself. 

Tropical Garden Design at Ramadewa Villas, Bali - Tropical - Garden - Other  - by Bali Landscape Company | Houzz UK

Ridhima: Maa, Good Morning! 

Mrs Radha: Good Morning! I must say whenever I come to your room I feel so peaceful. However, now I'm here to ask what you have decided? 

Ridhima: You're right Maa, I will follow the heart. But before the following heart, I need to end a few things and I'm going out to work on those things.

Mrs Radha: Are you going to meet the same person? I don't understand who is this person? Why do you keep that person away from me? Don't I have rights to know about that person?

Ridhima: Maa, it's not me. It's the person who doesn't want to come into the light. Trust me, Maa very soon will tell you who is it? Also, I have debts to pay for the person. 

Mrs Radha: Okay, will wait for you to tell me 

Ridhima: Bye Maa

10 most expensive cars available in India

Ishani and Aryan are shocked to see Buggati Veyron Grand Sports car with her. Now they know to what extent Ridhima is rich.

Vansh (Mind): Whom she is going to meet? Mrs Radha doesn't know about the person also. What is she planning and what is the decision? 

He goes and disconnects the wire.

Ishani: Bhai! Why did you do that?

Vansh: It's enough. We have learned enough about her. No more. Everyone leave

Dadi: Vansh is right. Let's go back to work. We know what kind of a girl Ridhima is! 

(Anupriya room) 

Anupriya: Kabir, Ridhima is riding on a Buggati?

Kabir: What?

Anupriya: She is super-rich Kabir and today Ridhima saying she took a decision and she is going to meet some person whom Mrs Radha didn't meet also. 

Do you think she is coming near you?

Kabir: Is Vansh watching everything?

Anupriya: No Kabir. He has disconnected the line and said no need to watch. 

Kabir: No Mom. I feel Vansh doesn't want everyone to know whom Ridhima is meeting. He is trying to protect her from the family gaze. Keep eye on him and the connection drive and do update me. I will see what I can do if she stops here. Don't worry

Anupriya: Okay, take care Kabir 

Kabir: Ridhimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, became a big tension nowadays.

(Vansh private room) 

Angre: Boss, you don't want to watch? 

Vansh: Will watch here Angre, I don't want her truth to come out in front of the family. Whoever she is, Dadi and Sia love her so much and I don't want Ridhima to fall in their eyes. They have huge respect for Ridhima now. I want it to be to same. 

If she is cheating me then let's end the game between us. Don't want to involve them.

Angre: Do you feel a girl like Ridhima will betray you, Boss?

Vansh: Angre you are the one who said will handle her with your men? Isn't it? And now you're questioning me? 

Angre: Boss...

Vansh: Angre, I know what Ridhima is. I understood her the moment she took a bullet for me. Now I want to know the reason - why? Then my game starts Angre or it might have already started and you are unaware of it.

Precap: Who is the person Ridhima going to meet? Any guesses? 

Chapter 9 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5178770?pn=15#154367150

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago
Gurikaur_ginni thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh god

Who is the new person now?

Is this vansh mom uma?

What happened to riddhu 2 years ago?

I have so many questions in my mind 🤔

Okay let's wait for next part

Awesome👏