Posted: 17 years ago
Hey guys, have you ever wondered, how would it be if Farida Jalal enters Balaji camp and works for KGGK?

For you guys who don't know who Farida Jalal is:

She plays the role of Jiya's Nani in the sitcom, Shararat!
She was the Dayi Jaan in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

Farida Jalal has worked in a lot of movies and even now looks smart and dashing. Would it be good if she too is given a chance to work for a major role in KGGK.

By far, besides Aruna Irani, Shashikala and others, she is one actress who has played a number of varied roles...

Do pen down your suggestions and let's see what role you all would like her to play, if given a chance...

Good luck!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she could be the woman who took care of ashu when he ran away. or the person who took care of gayatri and munna. those two are the only roles i can see her doin. and they could be comic roles. specailly with ashu.
Wow!!! 👏

Good suggestion. I can see her doing that too. Or how about she being Narayani Devi's in law?
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
wow she is one of my fav old ladies yerah i want to c her in kahani it would be great if she enters the balaji camp
balhfan123 thumbnail
i agree with cruizer she is better as narayani devi's in law but she wont accept that role i am sure.
Eva JQ thumbnail
ermmma a down to earth rich lady who takes care of gayatri and chotu...