Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Barbara12

Someone should tell the makers that Ashnoor is the perfect choice for grown up Bondita

๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 0

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Chapter : 3

He was about to jump into the delicious sandwich when he saw his friend Taposh looking at something in shock.... He turned around and looked equally shocked.

"Tum dono mujhe aise kyun dekh rahe ho?" : Bondita asked getting a little irritated

"Oooooo tum inha canteen mein?" : Taposh asked still in shock

"Kyun? Main canteen nehi aa sakti?" : Bondita asked

"Aati tho nehi ho usually, just because inha Rasogolla nehi milta" : Taposh's friend answered shifting his focus back to the sandwich.

"Taposh mujhe tumse kuch baat karni Hai.... Ekele mein" : Bondita was a little bit louder while uttering the last two words 'Ekele mein' completely ignoring Taposh's friend.

Taposh was on cloud 9....

"Mujhse?" - Taposh asked as he was still not sure

"Han tumshe.... IPC class k baad, church k samne...I will be waiting for you...see you there bye" : With this Bondita walked out of the canteen

"Oh! God! That means she is going to accept my proposal" : Taposh concluded in excitement

"What proposal?" : Asked his friend

"Arreh yaar sorry I forgot to tell you, actually Maine Bondita ko propose Kia tha for marriage" : Taposh revealed

Taposh's friend : "Paaaani"

Taposh : "What?"

"Give me that glass of water, paani peena Hai" : His friend told pointing towards the glass

"Kya yaar, itni exciting news de rahi hnu aur tujhe pani chahiye... Look at yourself, aisa lag raha hai Kisi ne tujhse Teri kidneys maang lia ho" : Taposh told while passing him the glass

Taposh kept looking at his friend who finished 3 glasses of water in few seconds...

"Bondita? Bondita Pasand hai tujhe? I mean Bondita? Are you out of your mind?" : His friend asked no actually shouted

"Kyun Bondita mein kya kharabi hai? She is soo Beautiful" : Taposh smiled

"Rasogolla kha kha Ke Moti ho gai hai... Beautiful my foot" : He told

"Tu tho aise bol raha hai, Jaise Bachpan se janta hai Bondita ko. Bakwas mat kar.... She is beautiful whether you admit it or not. Now let's go class suru ho jayega and after class Bondita se bhi tho milna Hai...... Our 1st date" : Taposh's excitement was on another level...

His friend could see the happiness in his eyes... But he failed to see his friend who was horrified.

"Chaal Batuuuuuk...." Taposh called as even though Taposh was near the door of canteen, his friend Batuk was still sitting on the chair like a statue.

"Kahi Jane ki taiyaari kar rahe ho Kya?" : Kaka asked Anirudh watching him packing his bags

"Ji Kaka, Batuk se milne" : Anirudh informed

"Kyun? Koi samasya hua hai kya unha? Batuk thik hai na?" : Kaka asked

"Nehi nehi Kaka, Pareshaani wali koi baat nehi, Batuk bilkul thik Hai..... Bas yaad aaraha tha Batuk Ki bohat tho socha ekbar Milke aaajau" : Anirudh told

Kaka : "Ooooo, waise yaad tho Bahu ko bhi bohat karte ho... Kabhi ushke gaaun Jake ush se bhi milke aaooo, leke aaau humare bahu ko Ghar"

Anirudh looked at the painting of Bondita in his room.... The painting had her childhood image. He smiled may be trying to imagine her adult look.

Kaka too smiled : "Abhi tho bohat badi ho gai hogi bahu Humari"

Barrister Babu apka nasta taiyaar hai.....

Thanks to Bihari they both came out of their respective Bondita zones.

"Han aaraha hnu" : Anirudh replied

Kaka took a deep breath..... Anirudh hold his arms and told : " Har chis ka ek Sahi waqt hota Hai Kaka, jab sahi waqt ayega....apki bahu apke samne hogi"

"Pata nehi tumhara sahi waqt kab ayega Anirudh...tab tak hum rahenge bhi yeah......"

Kakaaaaaa aap : Anirudh was about to say something but being disappointed as always Kaka walked out of the room....

"Mujhe maaf kar dijiye Kaka.... Saach chupa raha hnu apse, jhoot bol raha hnu, per Kya karu? Nehi bata sakta Apko ki, apki bahu se hi Milne jaa raha hnu... Simla ja raha hnu" : Anirudh thought.

"Batuuuuk batuuuk kuch sooch, aise kaise date pe Jayenge dono? Dada ko kya jawab Dunga? Kaka ko tho heart attack aajana hai" : Batuk was completely blank.

"The class is over now" : He heard

"Noooooo yeh class over nehi ho sakta" : He shouted

Everyone in class looked at him confusion

"Sorry? What are you saying Mr.Batuk?" Professor asked

"I mean... I mean....I have few doubts regarding section 75 so" : Batuk tried to cover up his blunder.

"We will address that in the next class" : Professor told

Batuk : "Ok Sir"

"I will have to go to the church area before them..." : Batuk thought and instantly ran out of the classroom giving a mini heart attack to the professor.

"Chale Bondita? Church k wahan?" : Taposh asked being a little shy.

"Actually, church k wahan nehi, let's go to the mall road... Wahan rasogolla bhi milta hai... Khate khate baat karenge" : Bondita told

"Sure sure.....Let's go" : Taposh agreed

"Have fun chote zamindar on the church area" : Bondita thought n smiled.

Precap : Taposh-Bondita date ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Arpita_De - 4 years ago
Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita_De

Thank you so much darling ๐Ÿค— I hope so too ๐Ÿ˜‰ Regarding your feeling let's see ๐Ÿ˜†

Okay๐Ÿ˜ณ

Word Count: 1

RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita_De

I too think so plus she will look good with Pravi also

I also think that she looks absolutely good with pravish.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

I also think that she looks absolutely good with pravish.

Yeah โค๏ธ

Word Count: 1

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Arpi ๐Ÿ˜ณ Love the way you portray the story by keeping suspense and switching the screen to shimla and Ani's haveli ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Too much off suspense ๐Ÿ˜† kab clear karegi?

So bon and batuk is studying in same college..but they didn't reveal they are related...very interesting

Kaka is not aware of bon's whereabouts he is thinking she is in maayka but๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Ani is coming to see bon โค๏ธ and bon is planning a date with taposh ๐Ÿคฃ

Clear it all behen with long update ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Arpi ๐Ÿ˜ณ Love the way you portray the story by keeping suspense and switching the screen to shimla and Ani's haveli ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Too much off suspense ๐Ÿ˜† kab clear karegi?

So bon and batuk is studying in same college..but they didn't reveal they are related...very interesting

Kaka is not aware of bon's whereabouts he is thinking she is in maayka but๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Ani is coming to see bon โค๏ธ and bon is planning a date with taposh ๐Ÿคฃ

Clear it all behen with long update ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Lalitha ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค— Sure everything will get cleared one by one ๐Ÿ˜Ž Yes Ani is coming
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Chapter : 4

Taposh looked at Bondita who was busy with one plate Rasogolla.... Her long silky hair was not open, her forehead lacked that small red bindi still she managed to look beautiful... Taposh was as always mesmerised by her natural beauty.

"Arreh tum kha kyun nehi rahe ho? Pet bhara hua hai kya?" : Bondita asked finally finishing her 1st priority, Rasogolla.

"Nehi, man bhara hua hai" : Taposh answered absentmindly

"Sorry?" : Bondita asked being a little uncomfortable.

"I mean, dil nehi hai abhi...kha lunga pehle hum thoda baat karle?" : Taposh asked

Bondita nodded her head, Taposh smiled

Taposh : 'Actually you wanted to say something... Actually I know tumhara answer kya hai still tumhare muh se sunna chahta hnu....'

Bondita : "Answer dene se pehle Mujhe tumse kuch sawal puchna tha...."

Taposh was confused, 'Han han sure, plz go ahead' : He permitted

Bondita smiled.

Anirudh was about to open the door of the car when his eyes fell on the house opposite him, Anupama was standing on the balcony, he exchanged a formal smile with her, Anupama closed her eyes assuring him that she will keep an eye on Trilochan Kaka.....

Watching Anupama on balcony reminded him of his days on Tulsipur haveli, he knew the habit of Anupama roaming on balcony, looking at his haveli and missing Somnaath. Ironically kinda similar to his days in Tulsipur when Soudamini used to do the same. Yes 'Soudamini'.

"Anirudh Roy Chowdhury ne kabhi utni siddat se tumse Mohabbat bhi nehi kia hoga, jitni siddat se aaj woh tumse nafrat karta hai, Min....... Soudamini" : He thought.

"Pyaar karte ho mujhse?" : Bondita asked

Taposh : "Obviously"

Bondita : "Are you sure?"

Taposh : "Yes"

Bondita : "Shaadi karoge?"

Taposh : "Haaaan Bondita"

Bondita : "Kar sakte ho, bas ek problem hai"

Taposh : "What?"

"Tumhe mere Pati Babu se permission lena hoga" : Bondita thought, but she couldn't say so due to the promise she had made to her Pati Babu years ago.....

"Kya hua Bondita? Bolo kya problem hai?" : Taposh asked impatiently

"Mujhe apna law firm kholna hai, for Indians... A separate legal entity from Britishers" : Bondita revealed.

Taposh was shocked.

"Sarkari vakalati nehi, private mein practice karna hai, azadi k liye ladne wale apne desh k bhaiyoon ko kanoonan suraksha dena hai, I want to fight for our freedom fighters" : The determination was clearly visible in her eyes

"Yeh kya bachpana hai Bondita? Britishers ko pata chala tho tumhara law padhna band Karwa denge, barrister ban bhi gai tho registration cancelled kar denge" : Taposh explained

Bondita smiled : "Kaise pata chalega? Britishers Jo humare desh se sab lootke le jate hain, Kabhi unhone humein pata chalne dia Hai Ki Kya Kya loot rahe hain? Tho hum kyun unhe pata chalne de?"

"It's not easy Bondita" : Taposh panicked

"Janti hnu, tabhi tho tumhe keh rahi hnu..... You love me right? Phir tho tum Mera Saath doge na to achieve my dreams?" : Bondita asked knowing the answer really well.

Taposh took a deep breath....

Taposh : "Dekho Bondita, yes I do, I love you but yeh koi sapna nehi pagalpan hai, paani mein rehke kumir se dushmani nehi kia jata"

Bondita : "Mujhe kuch nehi pata, Maine apna faisla le lia hai, ek month baad final exam Hai ushke baad main apna firm kholungi Calcutta mein. Tum bhi mere sath firm join kar Lena, dono Milke ladenge aur Jeet hasil karenge"

Taposh : "Shut up Bondita, Aise Kaise you are deciding everything on your own? Log sahi kehte hai ladkiyoon ko padha likha lo tho sar pe chad jate hain"

Bondita : "Kyun nehi kar Sakti decide? Tum ne hi tho kaha tha Ki pyaar kar......"

Taposh interrupted : "Pyaar karta hnu matlab Shaadi karna chahta hnu, tumhe apne ghar lana chahta hnu, chakri nehi karna tumhari"

Bondita looked in disbelief : "Chakri? Jish k Saath Ghar basana hai ushki baat manna, ushke sapno ka samman karna Chakri karna hota hai kya?"

Taposh announced : "Dekho Bondita, Mujhe college k baad, London jakar practice karna hai.... Tum Agar Mujhse pyaar karti ho tho, tumhe bhi London ana hoga"

Bondita : "Yehi baat agar Bondita kahe tho? Tum Agar Bondita se pyaar karte ho tho tumhe Calcutta ana hoga"

Taposh got angry : "Gulam Pati nehi hota, patni hoti hai.... Tum tho mere pyaar k layek hi nehi ho"

Bondita smiled : "Pyaar? Whatever you apparently feel for me, that's not love...only infatuation. Gulam tho tum ho, unh Britishers k, chakri tho tum karoge lekin again unh Britishers Ki, Mujhse pyaar Karne ka daba Karne se pehle, apni mitti se tho pyaar kar lo...."

Taposh was taken aback.

Bondita called the waiter : "Yeh lijiye for two plates Rasogolla"

Taposh was about to open his moneybag but Bondita stopped : "Aaj Ka treat Meri taraf se"

Taposh was about to say something but Bondita took her bag and left the chair.

Taposh kept looking at Bondita who was walking away from him.

Batuk was roaming around church area from past one hour but couldn't spot Bondita or Taposh.....

Suddenly he spotted Bondita coming from the direction of mall road, but she was alone.

Batuk walked towards her

Precap : Anirudh meets Bondita.

A/N : Guys kindly let me know if you guys want me to send PM or you can manage with bookmark ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Arpita_De - 4 years ago
bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome๐Ÿ‘Œ

You story is really well paced with beautiful plot๐Ÿ˜

Loved the way Bondita solved the problem without telling him she is married๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bechara Batuk kabse wait kar raha tha๐Ÿ˜† Ani ne zimmedari di hogi Baudi ko aur ladkon se dur rakhne ki๐Ÿคฃ

The way you have scripted the story is great, with accurate amount of emotions portrayed๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Precap: most awaited scene๐Ÿ˜›

Update soon please๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by bubblesort - 4 years ago
Saavni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing ..kya karara jawab diya Bondita ne without telling she is married.. And the way you unfolded the story it's just beautiful..eagerly waiting for ani Bondita meeting ..update next part soon...