Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

heyo arpita!! Plz plzz me jab tak aau 3rd part ready rakhna. Bahut excited hu me ani entry or us study room me scenes k lia

Tc ❤️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: reply1997

heyo arpita!! Plz plzz me jab tak aau 3rd part ready rakhna. Bahut excited hu me ani entry or us study room me scenes k lia

Tc ❤️

😆 🤗

Word Count: 0

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Chapter 2 :

Anupama was about to knock the door but it seemed Anirudh was talking over the phone so she decided to wait a little.....

"Thik hai, main aaraha hnu wahan" : all that she could listen from the outside.

Anupama knocked the door.

Anirudh : Come in

"Aap kahi bahar ja rahe hain Dada?" : She asked placing the plate on the study table in front of Anirudh

Anirudh looked at her surprisingly : "Tum abhi tak apne ghar nehi gai?"

"Jaa hi rahi thi Dada, phir socha apko Khana deke jaaau" : Anupama told

" Tumhe abhi yeh sab Karne Ki jarurat nehi hai Anupama, Bihari hai na, waise bhi mujhe bhook nehi hai. Maine hi kaha tha Bihari ko Khana le jane k liye" : Anirudh informed

"Darasal Dada, Aaj Khana Maine banaya tha tho agar aap khate Mujhe aacha lagta..." : She lied. "Agar aapko nehi khana tho thik hai main le jati hnu" : With this she was about to take the plate but Anirudh stopped.

"Rakh do, main kha lunga thoda" : He told.

A beautiful smile appeared on her lips...

"Dada woh maine suna aap kahi jaa rahe hain, Kya aap London....." : She was quite hopeful.

Anirudh looked at her eyes.... "Nehi, India mein hi.... Kuch kaam hai" he couldn't look at her continuously.... He shifted his focus to the food in front of him and started eating....

"Aacha, thik hai Dada main chalti hnu" : She turned around as soon as possible.

"Sunoooo" : Anirudh called

Anupama : "Ji Dada..."

"Jhoot aise bolna chahiye ki pakde na jaaao, Mujhe Bihari k haat ka swaad pata hai" : Anirudh smiled

Anupama lowered her head, "Aache kam k liye bola geya jhoot, jhoot thodi hota hai Dada"

Suddenly his grip on the spoon tightened..... "Kisi k bhalai k liye bola geya jhoot, jhoot thodi hota hai Pati Babu" he could hear these words.....

"Tum itni raat ko inha?" : Trilochan Kaka was shocked to see Anupama as she was about to leave through the main gate.

"Woh Kaka...." : Before she could say anything

Trilochan Kaka went on to ask : "Patni bani nehi ho abhi tum Somnaath Ki. Baagdatta (fiance) ho ushki tum, sobha deta hai kya tumhe vivah se pehle itni raat tak inha rukna?"

"Maaf kar dijiye Kaka, main dhyan rakhungi aage se" : all she could say

Kadambini looked at the empty bed beside her with sleepy eyes.... She was about to go n check on Bondita when Bondita entered the room dressed up in a pink saree looking breathtaking gorgeous as always...

"Tu itni subha subha kahan ja rahi hai" : Kadambini asked in confusion

"College, aaj koi special announcement hai tho jaldhi Jana hai, waise bhi subha subha tere liye hai, mere liye tho 9 baj geya Hai" : Bondita told While packing her books

"Whaaaaat? 9 kab baja? Abhi tho thodi der pehle raat tha.... Mera class Hai 10 bajeeee" : With this Kadambini almost jumped out of the bed

Bondita couldn't stop from laughing....

"You look even more beautiful when you laugh.... Haaaye tere batch mein tho bohat log marte honge ish smile pe" : Kadambini winked at her.

Her smile faded.... "Kuch bhi bolti hai tu.... Late nehi ho raha aab tujhe? Kakababu ko bulaoo?"

"You are soooo boring" : with this Kadambini went to the bathroom leaving behind a nervous Bondita.

Bondita looked at herself in the mirror.....

"I love you Bondita.... I really do, plz say yes...I want to marry you"

she removed her earrings and tip (Bindi). Tying her long open hairs with a clip she took the bag and left the room in determination.

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ye last part toh confusing tha... Bondita aur khud ko ilu😆

Toh ye baat hai.... Ghar nikala from Anirudh... You have extended the promo into a story. That's amazing.

Still many things are so confusing... N I m not even sure if what I am thinking is like the way it is...

Kisi ne bon ko college mein propose toh nahi kiya? I hope not.

Please update soon... Waiting..

RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think ashnoor look great as bondita. Her face has this type of innocence which should have in elder bondita

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackhole

Ye last part toh confusing tha... Bondita aur khud ko ilu😆

Toh ye baat hai.... Ghar nikala from Anirudh... You have extended the promo into a story. That's amazing.

Still many things are so confusing... N I m not even sure if what I am thinking is like the way it is...

Kisi ne bon ko college mein propose toh nahi kiya? I hope not.

Please update soon... Waiting..

Main hnu na to clear 😆 She was not telling ILU to herself 😆 She remembered someone telling her ILU n minimised her saaz singar like earnings kholna n all

Next time main dhyaan rakhungi to be a little more clear 😳

Edited by Arpita_De - 4 years ago
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Arpita_De

Main hnu na to clear 😆 She was not telling ILU to herself 😆 She remembered someone telling her ILU n minimised her saaz singar like earnings kholna n all

Next time main dhyaan rakhungi to be a little more clear 😳

ohh.... I got that now...

Thanks for clearing the confusion😆

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

I think ashnoor look great as bondita. Her face has this type of innocence which should have in elder bondita

I too think so plus she will look good with Pravi also
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackhole

ohh.... I got that now...

Thanks for clearing the confusion😆

You are most welcome 🤗
Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Arpita😳

Beautiful update dear

Ashnoor as bon is a good choice...❤️I could actually imagine her with the story

Bon busy in her own world but still in memory of her pati babu is so touching 😒

somnath's fiancee repeating about telling lies and ani remembering bon's similar words was also emotional....💔

I hope both of them reunites soon....

Why I feel ani is going to be her new professor😉...just ignore me if I'm wrong 😆

Their situation may Change but the sky remains the same....how true.....beautiful ....I liked your that particular line the most....I'm lazy to quote it hence just mentioning😆

Please update soon dear...I'm eager how bon is going to answer the boy who proposed her😉

Thanks for such a beautiful story arpita❤️