Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Cintinue karo ap ❤️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aandha Bichaar (Chapter 1) :

It was almost 9.30pm, dinner time for the very punctual & disciplined 'Dasgupta family' in Simla.

"So Bondita, how was your day in college?" : Asked Captain Dasgupta

"Baba she has submitted her Jurisprudence project today and the whole class was so so impressed with it, including Professor Acton... I was so surprised to see that, you know na he doesn't like Bondita that much as she is the only girl in her batch and a Bengali too... God knows unko hum Bengalis se kya problem Hai.... Apka source nehi hota tho Mujhe aur Bondita ko tho ush college mein hi admission nehi lene dete woh" - Kadambini went on & on

"I guess, I have asked the question to Bondita" : Captain Dasgupta reminded his talkative daughter. "By the way tum kya kar rahi thi Bondita k class mein? As far as I remember Law department and History department both the buildings are separate" : He added finally looking at Kadambini.

"Actually Kakababu, meri ek kitaab reh gai thi Bini k pass, woh bas wohi dene ayi thi" - Bondita interrupted realising the seriousness of the situation.

"Dekho Bondita, next time se aisa kuch ho tho tum history department jakar le aana... Wahan bohat sari ladkiyaan bhi hai, tumhe aacha lagega unha... Hum nehi chahte humari Beti tumhare department k purushoo k samne aye. Thoda dhyaan rakhna" - He instructed very politely

"Ji Kakababu" - Bondita nodded

"Humara ho geya, good night everyone" : He excused himself.

Kadambini finally took a breath of relief.

"Haad karte hain Baba bhi, tu law padh Sakti hai itne sare aadmiyoon k beech aur main ekbar jaa bhi nehi sakti....Aisa kyun?" : Kadambini asked

"Jaida prashna mat puch, chup chap Khana khaa" : Mrs Laboni Dasgupta finally spoke

Kadambini was about to utter something when Bondita placed her hand on Kadambini's shoulder : "Meri Maa kehti thi khana khate waqt jaida baat nehi karte, Tu pehle kha le phir sote sote baat karenge. Dekh Aaj tho Kakima ne tere pasand ki Aloo Posto bhi banai hai... Jaldhi kha nehi tho main pura kha jaungi"

Laboni smiled listening that....

Bondita looked at the bed beside her where Kadambini was sleeping peacefully......

"Prasna puchna galat nehi Bini, sabka haq hota hai prasna puchna.... Per prasno ka jawab dena, sabko nehi aata..... Serf kuch khaas logo ko hi aata Hai" : Bondita wrote in her diary.

Calcutta :

Bihari Kakaaaaa : Called Anupama from the staircase

"Ji Boudimoni" : Bihari turned around

Anupama looked at the dinner plate in Bihari's hand. "Dada ne aaj phir se khana nehi khaya?" : She asked in bewilderment

Bihari lowered his head.

"Yeh plate Mujhe dijiye aur aap jaiye" : Taking the plate from Bihari's hand Anupama headed towards the study room of Roy Chowdhury mansion determined to face her Brother-in-law.

Bondita looked outside the window.... It was cold still she felt some sort of warmness looking at the sky......

"Batuk, tum Pati Babu se kehna... Bondita ko jaida yaad na kare, aur agar kabhi bohat yaad aye Bondita Ki tho teleephoone kar le aur agar wahan teeelephone nehi hua tho aasmaan mein dekhle, kyun ki hum dono Ki jagah aalag ho rahi hai per Aasmaan tho ek hi Hai na. Bondita Jo Aasmaan dekhegi, Pati Babu ko bhi wohi Aasmaan dikhega"

She remembered telling these words to Batuk and smiled

Suddenly the land phone on the living room started ringing..... Her smile faded.

"Uffff hoooo kiska phone hai itni raat kooo... Dekhna Bonditaaaa" - Kadambini uttered in irritation and covered herself completely with the blanket.

"Kakababu k liye hoga koi jaruri phone... Mere liye Kahan koi phone ata hai Kabhi" : A tear dropped from her eyes.....

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Arpita!

I loved your story, its beautiful and intriguing. So Bondita is married but away from Anirudh.. why?

For studies?

I guess you are bengali, you know all these terms and you are flawless. I liked it so much.

Please update this story soon, I am so excited to read the next part!!

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackhole

Hey Arpita!

I loved your story, its beautiful and intriguing. So Bondita is married but away from Anirudh.. why?

For studies?

I guess you are bengali, you know all these terms and you are flawless. I liked it so much.

Please update this story soon, I am so excited to read the next part!!

Thank you so much 🤗 Yes I am a Bengali 😳
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: reply1997

Cintinue karo ap ❤️

🤗 Chapter 1 updated 😳
Doe_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita_De

🤗 Chapter 1 updated 😳

Thank you ! Bhagti hu reading k lia

Doe_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita_De

Aandha Bichaar (Chapter 1) :

It was almost 9.30pm, dinner time for the very punctual & disciplined 'Dasgupta family' in Simla.

"So Bondita, how was your day in college?" : Asked Captain Dasgupta

"Baba she has submitted her Jurisprudence project today and the whole class was so so impressed with it, including Professor Acton... I was so surprised to see that, you know na he doesn't like Bondita that much as she is the only girl in her batch and a Bengali too... God knows unko hum Bengalis se kya problem Hai.... Apka source nehi hota tho Mujhe aur Bondita ko tho ush college mein hi admission nehi lene dete woh" - Kadambini went on & on

"I guess, I have asked the question to Bondita" : Captain Dasgupta reminded his talkative daughter. "By the way tum kya kar rahi thi Bondita k class mein? As far as I remember Law department and History department both the buildings are separate" : He added finally looking at Kadambini.

"Actually Kakababu, meri ek kitaab reh gai thi Bini k pass, woh bas wohi dene ayi thi" - Bondita interrupted realising the seriousness of the situation.

"Dekho Bondita, next time se aisa kuch ho tho tum history department jakar le aana... Wahan bohat sari ladkiyaan bhi hai, tumhe aacha lagega unha... Hum nehi chahte humari Beti tumhare department k purushoo k samne aye. Thoda dhyaan rakhna" - He instructed very politely

"Ji Kakababu" - Bondita nodded

"Humara ho geya, good night everyone" : He excused himself.

Kadambini finally took a breath of relief.

"Haad karte hain Baba bhi, tu law padh Sakti hai itne sare aadmiyoon k beech aur main ekbar jaa bhi nehi sakti....Aisa kyun?" : Kadambini asked

"Jaida prashna mat puch, chup chap Khana khaa" : Mrs Laboni Dasgupta finally spoke

Kadambini was about to utter something when Bondita placed her hand on Kadambini's shoulder : "Meri Maa kehti thi khana khate waqt jaida baat nehi karte, Tu pehle kha le phir sote sote baat karenge. Dekh Aaj tho Kakima ne tere pasand ki Aloo Posto bhi banai hai... Jaldhi kha nehi tho main pura kha jaungi"

Laboni smiled listening that....

Bondita looked at the bed beside her where Kadambini was sleeping peacefully......

"Prasna puchna galat nehi Bini, sabka haq hota hai prasna puchna.... Per prasno ka jawab dena, sabko nehi aata..... Serf kuch khaas logo ko hi aata Hai" : Bondita wrote in her diary.

Calcutta :

Bihari Kakaaaaa : Called Anupama from the staircase

"Ji Boudimoni" : Bihari turned around

Anupama looked at the dinner plate in Bihari's hand. "Dada ne aaj phir se khana nehi khaya?" : She asked in bewilderment

Bihari lowered his head.

"Yeh plate Mujhe dijiye aur aap jaiye" : Taking the plate from Bihari's hand Anupama headed towards the study room of Roy Chowdhury mansion determined to face her Brother-in-law.

Bondita looked outside the window.... It was cold still she felt some sort of warmness looking at the sky......

"Batuk, tum Pati Babu se kehna... Bondita ko jaida yaad na kare, aur agar kabhi bohat yaad aye Bondita Ki tho teleephoone kar le aur agar wahan teeelephone nehi hua tho aasmaan mein dekhle, kyun ki hum dono Ki jagah aalag ho rahi hai per Aasmaan tho ek hi Hai na. Bondita Jo Aasmaan dekhegi, Pati Babu ko bhi wohi Aasmaan dikhega"

She remembered telling these words to Batuk and smiled

Suddenly the land phone on the living room started ringing..... Her smile faded.

"Uffff hoooo kiska phone hai itni raat kooo... Dekhna Bonditaaaa" - Kadambini uttered in irritation and covered herself completely with the blanket.

"Kakababu k liye hoga koi jaruri phone... Mere liye Kahan koi phone ata hai Kabhi" : A tear dropped from her eyes.....

Lovely! Maintaining suspense is the key. M curious about their past as well as future. Curious as to why she is not allowed to go there? Where is pati babu? He is equally restless?

Cant wait arpita.please part3 ?! Font forget to dial my id number lol my warped sense if humore😆

I m nt eager for rudhita meet and confession. Its ok if they taje time.

Thank you. Wtta smooth writing❤️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: reply1997

Lovely! Maintaining suspense is the key. M curious about their past as well as future. Curious as to why she is not allowed to go there? Where is pati babu? He is equally restless?

Cant wait arpita.please part3 ?! Font forget to dial my id number lol my warped sense if humore😆

I m nt eager for rudhita meet and confession. Its ok if they taje time.

Thank you. Wtta smooth writing❤️

I loved your comment ❤️ 🤗
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Yes good job /QUOTE] Thank you 😳