Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Talis

Yeah, he didn't blame SSR for taking bigger opportunities though he did blame him for ghosting him  instead of simply telling him.  Anurag said he liked him a lot and he was a good man but he wasn't dependable enough to offer him a role again.  Anurag said he felt bad because he didn't speak to Susshant after his agent reached out to him just a few weeks before his death.

More and more stories are not painting a good light on Sushant 

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snatch

people like anurag kashyap should stop talking because many are mediocre. they dont understand anything people like anurag kashyap  imply, sadly.

๐Ÿ‘

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

More and more stories are not painting a good light on Sushant 

ok...who is even saying this--salman fan๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: arshiipk

Who Parineeti ? The phuski bomb? 

God the way she behaved infront of kjo in kwk, total wannabee types, saying k3g is holy and all shit.. got to see her standard that day itself. Anyway, never liked her, and she is super irrelevant. 

I remember that episode ... I can't remember if it was ARK or someone else who could care less about it while Parineeti was going on and on with her brown-nosing.๐Ÿ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

ok...who is even saying this--salman fan๐Ÿ˜†

Bhai is Farmer ๐Ÿ˜Ž

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

I remember that episode ... I can't remember if it was ARK or someone else who could care less about it while Parineeti was going on and on with her brown-nosing.๐Ÿ˜†

All the sweet young things do that. I don't blame them. However I was so embarrassed after Rajkummar Rao and Bhumi's episode that I've sworn off KWK. After you reach a certain stature and success you don't need to publicly embarrass yourself this much.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Parineeti? Whoโ€™s she? Sheโ€™s famous and gets opportunities coz of being PCโ€™s sister. 

Both Parineeti and Anushka despite being outsiders in beginning did look down upon Tv actors esp SSR. Both these girls were newcomers with audience till their movie released but SSR was already known face for his tv serial PR.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž