~Shaadi Mubarak To VaNi ~

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I enjoyed today's episode to be honest, It was a different kind of Shaadi sequence I didn't expect I Like that they keep Veer in character and didn't make him too aggressive and rude. He had a different way of wanting to take revenged but I don't think he will ever be able to take revenged on Bani. He's still deeply in love with her.

Sharad Malhotra & Surbhi Chandna were both amazing today, Sharad was the show stealer though 👏 He was amazing in all scenes. 

Shaadi Mubarak to our VaNi 🥳

Image1Image2Image3Image4Image6Image7Image9Image10Image11Image12

Edited by AutumnColors - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yup! Sharad rocked the episode. He was really good and kind of epic as well. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

I also liked the episode. Their Marriage is definitely the most unique. Yeah Veer was the same. Both vani has consistent with their character.

Yup Shadi Mubarik 🥳

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Wishing A Happy Married Life To Mr&Mrs Veeranshu Sighania❤️☺️🍾🥳

at last our desires came true Vani under one roof as husband-wife...now romance passion and game begins❤

to add on cheers to Sharad as Veeranshu the whole epi belongs to him🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥this man deserves the best actor for Veeranshu Singhania🏆🏆🏆

and surbhi complement him so beautifully,their chemistry is fill with raw passion the story could be a mess but the characters is top notch and chemistry is icing on cake

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

Wishing A Happy Married Life To Mr&Mrs Veeranshu Sighania❤️☺️🍾🥳

at last our desires came true Vani under one roof as husband-wife...now romance passion and game begins❤

to add on cheers to Sharad as Veeranshu the whole epi belongs to him🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥this man deserves the best actor for Veeranshu Singhania🏆🏆🏆

and surbhi complement him so beautifully,their chemistry is fill with raw passion the story could be a mess but the characters is top notch and chemistry is icing on cake

Yes, The story could get messy at times but I do appreciate them for showing something abit different because this time. The takkar and revenge factor is from both side. The only put off for me was the yucky VFX of snake scale 🤢 The old one was way better this one looks gross.

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats to Mr&Mrs.Veer 😉

Shaadhi sequence is weird but I liked it 😉

Am happy that they didn't change VaNi characters 360° overnight...

Veer will never able to take revenge... he is still confused regrading his feelings.. more than his anger..his obsession is more for Bani...

Story had so many mysteries now..it's confusing...hope it 'll get revealed one by one.. 

Am excited for pool scene 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Sowmya_SMfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Happy married life Mr and Mrs veeranshu singhania 🌷💐 🦅❤️🐍

Waiting for pool scene.. love you both

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Image1

Yyaayyyyyyyyyyyy babies ki shadi ho chuke hain .. This caps is terrifically aesthetic 

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes Shaadi Mubarak 

Truly loved the episode.. Best one.. Normal shaadi se different. Twist bhari.. Mujhe ek doubt tha k jab koi episode ko lekar hype ho toh woh uss expectations ko fulfill nahi kar paate. But here the episode was completely super se uparrrrr... Poora episode hi dhamakedaar tha.. And Sharad Surbhi both were brilliant. But have to admit that Sharad was class apart.. Akela scenes kha ja raha hai... What an amazing actor he is!!! 

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The caps are so beautifully taken!  Finally Mr and Mrs together! Ab koi tension nahe. They may fight, they rip each other apart, but just stay TOGETHER! 😆