Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abjini

Finally we are getting a happy ending for Anupre this time❤️ Happy to see Anuprepie finally uniting and Anuprepie having a HEA

Hope we will atleast get a phook for Anupre☺️

I will really miss Parica as Anupre😭 Looking forward to Parica's future projects👍🏼

Thand Rakh, Kudiye, Thand...

Tharki Dimaag ko abhi side me rakho...🤣

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Ew....

Not that dance please, Grace..

True blue second hand embarrassment , that is..🤣

I have a better dance idea (since Navratri is coming and AnuPre are uniting with their cutiepie, Prem ke aane ke bhi poore chances hain 😉)..

Lets dance to their new beginning (subharambh) 

Mauka bhi hai, dastoor bhi aur tradition bhi, 

So lets do garba (You, me and all AnuPreians)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSnutqjsUGw

BM.... After a long time. Yes, we are getting what we wanted to see for a long time. Isaliye mujhe aaj Anu ka ye dance ka karne ka mood hai. Exactly like how he was dancing his hearts out after knowing Pre is still his Pre in her heart. 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Ye kya hai.. Komo and Bajaj will kill each other.. 🤣

.  Will they point guns at each other and... Dishkiyaaooonnnnn.... 🤣

I'm imagining a Raam Leela type ending here. 😆

Whatte a twist in the reboot Ekta. Bajaj and Komo kill each other and unite forever. 😂 Me likey. 

Anupreha... 

This is all that anurag and prerna always wanted. Unki chotti si duniya. And I'm glad the show is going to show us happy moments of their family as well. And not end on a hurried 5 minute reunion scene. 🙏

🤣

Jai ho 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: grace4317

BM.... After a long time. Yes, we are getting what we wanted to see for a long time. Isaliye mujhe aaj Anu ka ye dance ka karne ka mood hai. Exactly like how he was dancing his hearts out after knowing Pre is still his Pre in her heart. 

Yes, Grace... Guilty as charged..

I had a lot to catch up with regards to my studies in the last semester. Furthermore, the period starting from March till December this year is too crucial for studies as well as career..

COVID-19 completely changed the ways things are done. Online lectures and classes made it necessary to filter out unnecessary noises..In the meantime, also got a full-fledged job (still in probation, though). Time became more scarce.

Besides, the way the Show was going on in the last months, I had nothing to look forward to. 

Then got a pm from @braveheartdoc a few days back. As the Show is ending and in all possibility, ending in the way we always wanted, it was only justifiable for me to come back.

Dance all you want, in any way you want Grace.. it is not about how perfect the dance is, but how well it conveys the emotions one is feeling..That is how Anurag danced in that scene.

It is alright if you want to do b-boying in Carnatic music or do kuchipudi in a hip-hop tune..😆

So nacho like noone is watching....🤗

I still find it too embarrassing to watch though..🤣

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
Onlyanupre thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

May be we will get phoonk too.my hopes r rising for phoonk after seeing this pics

Koi hopes mat rakho...pillow fight anuprepie ke beech ho rahi hai so no chance of phoonk....

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Yes, Grace... Guilty as charged..

I had a lot to catch up with regards to my studies in the last semester. Furthermore, the period starting from March till December this year is too crucial for studies as well as career..

COVID-19 changed the ways things are done completely. Online lectures and classes made it necessary to filter out unnecessary noises..In the meantime, also got a full-fledged job (still in probation, though). Time became more scarce.

Besides, the way the Show was going in the last month, I had nothing to look forward to. 

Then got a pm from @braveheartdoc a few days back. As the Show is ending and in all possibility, ending in the way we always wanted, it was only justifiable for me to come back.

Dance all you want, in any way you want Grace.. it is not about how perfect the dance is, but how well it conveys the emotions one is feeling..That is how Anurag danced in that scene.

It is alright if you want to do b-boying in Carnatic music or do kuchipudi in a hip-hop tune..😆

So nacho like noone is watching....🤗

I still find it too embarrassing to watch though..🤣

Wow.... That's good news. Congrats on your new job and that too in such a situation where people are struggling to get a job. 👏. I know how stressful it is to manage both job & studies hand in hand. Abhi abhi bete ke saath baath kiya hai regarding how one needs to manage themselves from getting overstressed. But, you have to. Just need to be a little bit strong mentally and should frequently try relaxing techniques like meditation, exercises, listening to music etc. Wishing you all the very best in all your endeavors.

But today, it's our day to celebrate. So, let's enjoy this moment of our win as AnuPreians. 🥳

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Pyar to tha tab, pyar hi hai ab, pyar hamesha hi rahega.. 

Finally AnuPre and Sneha 

Thank You Ekta, for making the end as we wanted it to be, the show started with AnuPre and ended with them, both season 1 and season 2 AnuPre fans will be happy , as this show has been a reboot of a show which most of us watched in childhood, and the nostalgia about original AnuPrePrem will always prevail, the current AnuPreSneha marks the end of a beautiful and memorable journey.

With this, Ekta please do not reboot any other show of yours, please it is a request 😆

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Finally AnuPre and Sneha 

Thank You Ekta, for making the end as we wanted it to be, the show started with AnuPre and ended with them, both season 1 and season 2 AnuPre fans will be happy , as this show has been a reboot of a show which most of us watched in childhood, and the nostalgia about original AnuPrePrem will always prevail, the current AnuPreSneha marks the end of a beautiful and memorable journey.

With this, Ekta please do not reboot any other show of yours, please it is a request 😆

Yes please wherre leads are destined to be butchered and fans destined to cry forrver🤣

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Pyar to tha tab, pyar hi hai ab, pyar hamesha hi rahega.. 

Tu mere tha tab 

Tu mera hai ab

Mera hamesha hi rahegaaa.....

❤️