Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I don’t understand why you guys like to attack me personally- I am not the one posting Dicks cake. And yes rk spread rumors about others, cheated on women, had paid prostitute in his hotel, is a druggy and etc, so supporting these things like dickk cake reflect your morals. Trick my morals is high up that I go against rapist cheaters druggies and etc but you want to support them go ahead. Don’t quote me trick. Btw kangana didn’t call them rapist, she said no blind item was printed about rs rk being rapist but they print fake blind items on ssr me too case. Technically she didn’t call them rapist. Get your facts straight. 

Again this is not an AT where people will share your opinion and are obligated to only praise. If your putting your opinion out there it will be countered.

@BOLD : and what is the proof ??? Blinds are'nt you judging Ranbir of spreading fake blinds and bashing him on the same 🤣 is'nt that hypocrisy ?

Your morals are as flawed as your logic so you will support a person just because she bashes people you hate and then bash her coz she is a bad or vile person 🤓

Again your in an open forum and I will quote you if your judging some one's morals based on cake 🤣

@I and how do you know I support them ? Just coz I pointed your Hypocrisy doesn't made a supporter of any of the above

Blinds are posted on Ranbir and ranveer no one is spared she didn't call him rapist but by encouraging and rooting for her you are actually supporting a woman who speaks in blinds and take drugs - contradicting your own high moral values 🤣

Edited by .KISS-my-ASS. - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Is this appropriate? What’s your opinion? 

I probably wouldn’t get a cake like that. But if they do it’s their business. It’s harmless fun 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Her friends made a choice to get her a cake! They should have avoided posting on social media knowing fully well there will be backlash. Society.’s moral clock starts ticking as soon as any of our bees and flowers related material are in the open in any form

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aur uske baad... They all sat on that cake one by one. 😵

Originally posted by: fosla

Her friends made a choice to get her a cake! They should have avoided posting on social media knowing fully well there will be backlash. Society.’s moral clock starts ticking as soon as any of our bees and flowers related material are in the open in any form

There's nothing shameful about sex or sexual stuff, but certain things are lewd and inappropriate depending on context. This cake is one of them. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I don’t understand why you guys like to attack me personally- 

Why did you say you wanted Rhea to date some insider ? She could’ve hurt him. Is that street justice ? 🤔 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: HotFuzz

Ewww it looks gross... how do theg eat this ?

Same way she eats it in real life 😆

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

There's nothing shameful about sex or sexual stuff, but certain things are lewd and inappropriate depending on context. This cake is one of them. 

In the context of the society that we live in. 

Originally posted by: fosla

In the context of the society that we live in. 

Posting nudity or nudity-simulating images are never okay in ANY society in the world, unless its for some social protest or art. Its gross and vulgar. 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

I always though cake has to be the most lightest thing in the world. But I was wrong :) 

Also, the s**t shaming  a d!ck cake gives us all the right in this world to ridicule someone 👏