Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Sorry he never dated Shraddha , she had been caught earlier also in rave party so uska witch hunt shuru nhi ho payega .

If Shraddha or sara accept their part , instead of using SSR as punching bag that he forces them to take drugs , to witch hunt nhi hoga 

Man Sushant is always used. Sushant became the punching bag. Sushant doesn’t live anymore and can’t tell his version. Sushant was only watching the stars and had no knowledge what was going on around him.

These druggies used his house for their parties while he only drank water oh which these witches must have mixed that too 🤪

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eboza

Man Sushant is always used. Sushant became the punching bag. Sushant doesn’t live anymore and can’t tell his version. Sushant was only watching the stars and had no knowledge what was going on around him.

These druggies used his house for their parties while he only drank water oh which these witches must have mixed that too 🤪

Did I said that point out d like plz .

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Sorry to inform in jia khan case her mother  is in support of ssr case she 2 blame rhea for many things, she even said jia & ssr faces same thing. There is a interview of her on this .

Forget jia even nirbhay's lawyer interview is also there who don't consider rhea innocent in this case.

Jiah Khan ke case main Salmaan is said to be having a big hand 4 saving sooraj.

D lady had been fighting for jia for seven years.

Why bollywood never stood 4 jia khan , rekha 

What's so great with rhea ?

That’s my point. SSR case has become hyped because he is not a woman. His case has been blown out of proportion by the media. His family doesn’t seem genuine to me. No wonder he turned to drugs. Where were they? Saying he kept changing numbers doesn’t quite cut it. His sister couldn’t visit him? The point is Rhea is being blamed for all the wrong things. She made some mistakes in life just like Sushant. That’s all. I honestly feel that Sushant was the bad influence, not Rhea. She has just been made a scape goat in everything. She did some stupid things which she should be punished for, like Sushant would have if he had been alive.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eboza

😆

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ghar Ghar me detectives, lawyers, judges, psychiatrists, doctors performing picture post Morten......If this is not ache din, then what is?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

Well done Media and keyboard Warriors you have tainted a man’s legacy over your own egos and negativity. He smoked pot big frikkin deal, in places like America cancer patients use weed during their treatments and more countries are looking to legalise it. The biggest hypocrites are India where bhaang is consumed, sadhus freely blow their chillam and marijuana is distributed as “shivji’s prasad” but now all this hoo haa over people smoking it. Yes I know in a lot of states it is illegal but maybe people could tone down on the morality argument of it.

Obviously if they were doing more that just pot then surely they should all be brought to justice, but it all goes back to Sushant, the one they were so desperate to get justice for is the one that is look equally guilty in all this if not more, as now after all the financial accusations that have just died down as they couldn’t be proven this is the only alive angle. Or is it still all the people in his life who were wrong and influenced him and he was just an innocent bystander that got manipulated? He was doing it for years before he started dating Rhea, it was his decision, nobody forced it on him.

People just couldn’t let him rest in peace and those in his life heal and move on. They had to find someone to pin the blame.

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Ghar Ghar me detectives, lawyers, judges, psychiatrists, doctors performing picture post Morten......If this is not ache din, then what is?

Ache nahi bohot ache din. So Productive 😎

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

That’s my point. SSR case has become hyped because he is not a woman. His case has been blown out of proportion by the media. His family doesn’t seem genuine to me. No wonder he turned to drugs. Where were they? Saying he kept changing numbers doesn’t quite cut it. His sister couldn’t visit him? The point is Rhea is being blamed for all the wrong things. She made some mistakes in life just like Sushant. That’s all. I honestly feel that Sushant was the bad influence, not Rhea. She has just been made a scape goat in everything. She did some stupid things which she should be punished for, like Sushant would have if he had been alive.

See interview of cook ashok , driver ka to sting operation hua hai pata chal jayega family kyu saath nhi thi .

But I know u will say how innocent rhea is ?

ED is making is re entry . All d best .

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

Well done Media and keyboard Warriors you have tainted a man’s legacy over your own egos and negativity. He smoked pot big frikkin deal, in places like America cancer patients use weed during their treatments and more countries are looking to legalise it. The biggest hypocrites are India where bhaang is consumed, sadhus freely blow their chillam and marijuana is distributed as “shivji’s prasad” but now all this hoo haa over people smoking it. Yes I know in a lot of states it is illegal but maybe people could tone down on the morality argument of it.

Obviously if they were doing more that just pot then surely they should all be brought to justice, but it all goes back to Sushant, the one they were so desperate to get justice for is the one that is look equally guilty in all this if not more, as now after all the financial accusations that have just died down as they couldn’t be proven this is the only alive angle. Or is it still all the people in his life who were wrong and influenced him and he was just an innocent bystander that got manipulated? He was doing it for years before he started dating Rhea, it was his decision, nobody forced it on him.

The day SSR’s sister celebrated and called Rhea’s arrest in drug case as Justice, was the day I realized none actually cares about him. Everyone is in this for fame

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

So he has been using her and showik since 2017? It's India Today ( her PR channel). Sush was hardly in contact with any Bollywood people. He did take his co stars to his farmhouse but they are making it sound like he made them do cocaine and heroin. Come on you people go all the way out to defend Reha but won't think twice before believing all this? Anybody who smoked pot did it on their own will not because Sush was making them. How is he bad influence? 

No,everyone  around him just ends up as being collateral damage.

Woh toh chota bacha tha. Haath pakad ke chalta tha. Paani ko mam mam bolta tha. Usko thodi pata tha woh weed hai.