Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Equine

I thought we in IF already established that SSR doesn’t have bi-polar????? Doesn’t SSR know the fact he shouldn’t mix the drugs with weed??  If The supposed brilliant intellectual didn’t take responsibility for his own health, then why  should Rhea or anybody else? He voluntarily took weed and nobody forced him. He should have known better. If he mixed weed with his medication, knowing that it can harm him, then it’s fault and his alone.

Like I said he is responsible for his actions and Reha is responsible for hers. She has been arrested for procuring drugs. She and her bro have been associated with drug peddlers even before she met him. Secondly the investigation is still on. She has been blamed by his family for blackmailing and abatement to suicide which is still being investigated so yeah no need to give her clean chit. 

ninny thumbnail

I agree on that . Rhea is arrested for procuring drugs and rightfully so. Both of them seem to be addicts and enjoying th joints. But, I don’t agree on the enabling part. In that way, it can be said that SSR is also enabling Rhea . He should have stopped Rhea from procuring drugs, being th older one and responsible one. Instead, he joined with her knowing full well that he has psychological problems. Let’s just say that both of them enabled each other.

Unlike Reha Sushant wasn't in healthy state of mind. God knows what was going on and if his mental condition was induced by drugs or he was actually battling a serious mental illness but from whatever Reha and his doctors have told and the videos and audio tape she has released its clear that Sush was not his normal self. She was in healthy sate of mind and was capable of making sound decisions.. Then why didn't she? It's clear her motive wasn't to help him but use him. She took advantage of his condition. 

Also look at the way she is talking to him in those videos.. God how come it's not creepy? 

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

Like I said he is responsible for his actions and Reha is responsible for hers. She has been arrested for procuring drugs. She and her bro have been associated with drug peddlers even before she met him. Secondly the investigation is still on. She has been blamed by his family for blackmailing and abatement to suicide which is still being investigated so yeah no need to give her clean chit. 

Who’s giving her clean chit? I’m not even talking abt the abetment charges or blackmailing. That will be revealed when the CBI releases its report. I’m talking abt only the particular aspect that Rhea’s not responsible for SSR’s health as he is not responsible for hers. Some ppl r saying that Rhea “enables” him by giving him drugs and I refuted that saying that he should be responsible first. 

coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

Unlike Reha Sushant wasn't in healthy state of mind. God knows what was going on and if his mental condition was induced by drugs or he was actually battling a serious mental illness but from whatever Reha and his doctors have told and the videos and audio tape she has released its clear that Sush was not his normal self. She was in healthy sate of mind and was capable of making sound decisions.. Then why didn't she? It's clear her motive wasn't to help him but use him. She took advantage of his condition. 

Also look at the way she is talking to him in those videos.. God how come it's not creepy? 

It was definitely creepy and disturbing. He looked dazed and confused and she was babying him. That was only a little glimpse of it but it was enough to know that SSR was completely out of it in the weeks/days leading up to his death.

ninny thumbnail

Who’s giving her clean chit? I’m not even talking abt the abetment charges or blackmailing. That will be revealed when the CBI releases its report. I’m talking abt only the particular aspect that Rhea’s not responsible for SSR’s health as he is not responsible for hers. Some ppl r saying that Rhea “enables” him by giving him drugs and I refuted that saying that he should be responsible first. 

If you are living with ( or rather living off) a suicidal person and he asks for poison.. You go bring it to him and watch him consume it wouldn't you be  responsible? Even slightly?? While the person is responsible for taking the poison you too are responsible for enabling him? Again Sushant is dead.. No one knows how much weed was for him and how much was for her and other's consumption. It's easy to put the entire blame on the person who isn't here to defend himself.

ninny thumbnail

Originally posted by: coldbrew

It was definitely creepy and disturbing. He looked dazed and confused and she was babying him. That was only a little glimpse of it but it was enough to know that SSR was completely out of it in the weeks/days leading up to his death.

Tbh I wouldn't have thought much of those videos as I have seen him be a total goofball and he just looked unwell in the second one.. It's actually the way she is talking to him which makes me suspicious. In the first one she is putting words in his mouth by saying "don't call yourself zero" when he didn't even call himself zero. Also ilthe videos are so random, especially the second one. What's the point of recording it? And even if she recorded it without any motive then why is she releasing it to media? Seriously how people are not seeing how shady this woman is being! 

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just let her be.She loved him at one point of time and it was really difficult for her initially to move on after the breakup.People have different ways of mourning.Memories of a person linger on.I am happy she is open about what she feels instead of suppressing it inside.

Edited by Raffaello - 3 years ago