Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

928730 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: coldbrew

From that clip released recently where Sushant's mental capacity looks visibly compromised, if Rhea was the only person around him, it does make sense to look at her suspiciously.

The guy looked gone in the head there and she was keeping tabs on him, his meds, what he eats and when like she was babysitting him.

Given those circumstances, if she was buying weed, partying and enabling him, of course she needs to be held accountable. Sushant was a 34 year old man but when someone's mental and legal competence is compromised like in that video, their age doesn't matter. The axe falls on her cuz she was the one living with him and making decisions on his behalf.

Which video ?
1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

I thought we in IF already established that SSR doesn’t have bi-polar????? Doesn’t SSR know the fact he shouldn’t mix the drugs with weed?? If The supposed brilliant intellectual didn’t take responsibility for his own health, then why should Rhea or anybody else? He voluntarily took weed and nobody forced him. He should have known better. If he mixed weed with his medication, knowing that it can harm him, then it’s fault and his alone.

Taking it was definitely his fault, but buying it/taking it to him are Rhea's. She ain't an infant, either. What she did is criminal under law, and no cries of patriarchy will change the fact.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I thought we in IF already established that SSR doesn’t have bi-polar????? Doesn’t SSR know the fact he shouldn’t mix the drugs with weed?? If The supposed brilliant intellectual didn’t take responsibility for his own health, then why should Rhea or anybody else? He voluntarily took weed and nobody forced him. He should have known better. If he mixed weed with his medication, knowing that it can harm him, then it’s fault and his alone.

It is undoubtedly his fault but it is also the fault of the person who got him the drugs.. had Rhea not enabled him, he might have gotten it from other sources.. but for now, she got him drugs... illegally.. potentially detrimental drugs.. Sushant is guilty for sure but so is Rhea

1188351 thumbnail

There is one where he looks dazed ... like he's medicated with something really strong. He was incapable of making sound decisions if you look at his state in those clips. Let me dig it up.

https://youtu.be/I05_-W9fdjs

About 7 mins into it, they show unseen clips of SSR where he looks unwell. Apparently Rhea's PR released them.

Edited by coldbrew - 3 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Responding to you and Sabhayata.

The links you posted clearly say NCB's charges include Rhea being part of a drug syndicate, not merely buying weed for SSR.

The sections evoked by NCB also are not for cannabis alone.

@Bold - That part only means NCB needs to verify the people Rhea named, not Rhea herself who NCB already named as part of drug syndicate. Talk about spinning to make it seem as though she is not really involved!😆

Who said Rhea is not involved? Can you quote my post where I said it?

The investigation is in Preliminary stage, NCB has not filed a charge-sheet, was my claim and I stand by it.

The words used by Bar and Bench are “Alleged Offenses”, She is being investigated under these charges, She has not been charged with it to go for trial, there will be addition and deletion in these charges as NCB starts verifying their claims.

If you still don’t get the difference between Charge- Sheet and Remand Application then I cannot help it.

Edited by FruitToasty - 3 years ago
Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If she indeed wanted to plant trees in his memory why can’t she do it privately why the whole world needs to know about it.Dont see the “special”in it.

She must be having a very understanding boyfriend otherwise any normal guy would have found all her OTT actions very disturbing.Itna kya dikhana hai bhai.

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

It is undoubtedly his fault but it is also the fault of the person who got him the drugs.. had Rhea not enabled him, he might have gotten it from other sources.. but for now, she got him drugs... illegally.. potentially detrimental drugs.. Sushant is guilty for sure but so is Rhea

I agree on that . Rhea is arrested for procuring drugs and rightfully so. Both of them seem to be addicts and enjoying th joints. But, I don’t agree on the enabling part. In that way, it can be said that SSR is also enabling Rhea . He should have stopped Rhea from procuring drugs, being th older one and responsible one. Instead, he joined with her knowing full well that he has psychological problems. Let’s just say that both of them enabled each other.

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why can't a thread like this be clean?

It's about a good initiative taken up by Ankita. She's just planting trees, let her do her bit. It was Sushant's wish and this is the least that she can do..it's the least that anyone can do.

With everything that is going on, this initiative should bring peace to everyone but no. Questions have to be raised about why she's doing this, what she's gaining from it, why can't she stop bringing up Sushant in every discussion, blah blah blah.

believe it or not, there are some people who are actually grieving right now. It's just been 3 months. Just let people be.

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Like I said he is responsible for his actions and Reha is responsible for hers. She has been arrested for procuring drugs. She and her bro have been associated with drug peddlers even before she met him. Secondly the investigation is still on. She has been blamed by his family for blackmailing and abatement to suicide which is still being investigated so yeah no need to give her clean chit.

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I agree on that . Rhea is arrested for procuring drugs and rightfully so. Both of them seem to be addicts and enjoying th joints. But, I don’t agree on the enabling part. In that way, it can be said that SSR is also enabling Rhea . He should have stopped Rhea from procuring drugs, being th older one and responsible one. Instead, he joined with her knowing full well that he has psychological problems. Let’s just say that both of them enabled each other.

Unlike Reha Sushant wasn't in healthy state of mind. God knows what was going on and if his mental condition was induced by drugs or he was actually battling a serious mental illness but from whatever Reha and his doctors have told and the videos and audio tape she has released its clear that Sush was not his normal self. She was in healthy sate of mind and was capable of making sound decisions.. Then why didn't she? It's clear her motive wasn't to help him but use him. She took advantage of his condition.

Also look at the way she is talking to him in those videos.. God how come it's not creepy?