Mishti and abeer's genes

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

ok, so i was thinking about this and i think it would be unfair if these two not had a baby that is half ajeeb rajvansh and half angry chorni... i mean his charming looks and her innocent beauty with cuteness overloaded definitely needs to be passed on ..(in the serial of course, dont get any other ideas) 😆 and what was mishti saying in today's episode that she doesn't look as smart and wants baby to only look like abeer? i mean, dude, are you kidding me? did you even see yourself in mirror? if you are not smart, beautiful and one of the most desirable girls out there, i dont know who is..mishti (and for that matter rhea) has this amazing innocent aura around her that i can totally get why abeer could not get keep his hands off her 😃 😎 so yeah they could adopt a baby but definitely need to have their own child too ❤️

Edited by m4manju - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Oo! It is cute and yes she underestimate her beauty . If she is given stylish cloths no one can beat her. I mean she looks cute now as well . And yes she is desirable in every look.