Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Can we have a epilogue for this ? Triplets grown up bit and MiNeil retired and what about Arya ? When will she marry ?🤣 will she get dhoom tana hero ?  

epilogue will not fit here...right now everything got settled down and everyone is happy. once we open the pandora box again about triplets or Arya it will demand another story of their own...so it will be never ending process🤣

but if you still want an idea about it then-

lets assume triplets grew up. Aayat got married and become busy in her house and career. Twins became chef and now handling restaurant business and also triplets with the help of oldies. mineil took retirement and went to their love nest in goa. Arya first thought of never getting married because she was looking out for her genie in every men she dated but then she encountered a man who changed her views and made her realize that everyone has his own personality. She finally found her love in him, miniel gave their blessing.🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Our demands for this story will never end or say we don't want to end  

MiNeil doing kanyadaan of Arya smiley42 MiNeil getting emotional   All the kids of MiNeil 

yes we dont want to end it....its so...i dont know the right words...we dont want to come out of this dreamland....part of our heart resides here.

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

epilogue will not fit here...right now everything got settled down and everyone is happy. once we open the pandora box again about triplets or Arya it will demand another story of their own...so it will be never ending process🤣

lets assume triplets grew up. Aayat got married and become busy in her house and career. Twins became chef and now handling restaurant business and also triplets with the help of oldies. mineil took retirement and went to their love nest in goa. Arya first thought of never getting married because she was looking out for her genie in every men she dated but then she encountered a man who changed her views and made her realize that everyone has his own personality. She finally found her love in him, miniel gave their blessing.🤣

MiNeil in Goa  what they are doing there ? Producing Khichdi , kabbadi , manmarziya☺️🤣 now rest of the story Avani will continue in her story 🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

MiNeil in Goa  what they are doing there ? Producing Khichdi , kabbadi , manmarziya☺️🤣 now rest of the story Avani will continue in her story 🤣

yes they are busy in their favorite work...producing more kids🤣

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

yes we dont want to end it....its so...i dont know the right words...we dont want to come out of this dreamland....part of our heart resides here.

So so true 

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omg!! Can't  believe  it's  over...no less than a soothing dream it ws...

Mineil

Thnku fr bringing it anjali...

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

Omg!! Can't  believe  it's  over...no less than a soothing dream it ws...

Mineil

Thnku fr bringing it anjali...

Thanks

Where were you?

Came after long break

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That's the agenda🤣 we don't want this story to end . Even now I was waiting for this update and it later flashed it got over ❤️

Loved the quickie☺️ epilogue😆 MiNeil in Goa  am sure even if show was on air and had taken leap etc MiNeil would have behaved exactly in same manner ☺️😆 

Arya wedding would have been MiNeil most emotional moment 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

That's the agenda🤣 we don't want this story to end . Even now I was waiting for this update and it later flashed it got over ❤️

Loved the quickie☺️ epilogue😆 MiNeil in Goa  am sure even if show was on air and had taken leap etc MiNeil would have behaved exactly in same manner ☺️😆 

Arya wedding would have been MiNeil most emotional moment 

Ya even i am getting it in my mind that its over and i have nothing to write about it now....too habitual to think about it always🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ya even i am getting it in my mind that its over and i have nothing to write about it now....too habitual to think about it always🤣

Write a spin off only on MiNeil in Goa☺️ MiNeil life..like mineil  dearies  we  just don't want this MiNeil to go 

Edited by N_sharmaa - 3 years ago