Haan🤣yaar phir se uss Sherni ko jagao☺️make her horny again 🤣 

preggy hai na toh phir se Neil ko seduce kare ☺️🤣

Hoga hoga....ek bar shock se bahar aa jaye dono😆

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Fox and sher☺️🤣

But like  them as sher Sherni ,Neil kitten  or like zalima says deer sher or deer Sherni ☺️ that role reversal they do 

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mineil🤣

Awesome anjali...

Neil's first reaction ...amazingly written 🤣

Bechaari aayat behosh hi ho jyegii🤣

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Part 6

“Doctor, please stop talking in riddles. Tell us whats the matter?” Mini asked now getting agitated from all this. She held Neil’s hand for support and braced herself for the news. Doctor took a deep breath before breaking the big news to them, “Mr. and Mrs. Oberoi, you are going to be parents soon.”

There was silence for few seconds as doctor as well as Mini and Neil didn’t know what to say. Then Neil spoke as if getting out of trance, “Oh, for once you scared me. I thought my wife has got some sort of serious disease but thank God! She is just pregnant.”

Neil 🤣ek dum sahi reaction🤣 

Imagine kar li🤣

Ye Neil hai 🤣

Iss scene mein MiNeil ko imagine kar sakti hoon🤣

Woh mannerisms dono ka🤣

Doctor looked at him as if he had grown horns on his head. “Old age pregnancy is no issue to this man? Damn! Horny couple they are.” She thought. Mini, on the other hand hit Neil with her elbow, “Stupid, did you even listen what she said?”

Doctor🤣 abh pata chala ye MiNeil kya cheez hai 🤣

“Yes, she said there is no problem with you. You are just pregnant.” Neil repeated his words. Mini gave him a look and he repeated it again in his mind. “Wait……what? You are what?...pregnant!!!” Neil said out loud now suddenly as the reality finally hit him hard. “Yes, you tubelight…jal gayi tumhari batti finally?” Mini asked irritated.

🤣 Imagine kar li 🤣

Ye MiNeil hai 🤣

Both of them were silent through out the journey back home.

bechare 🤣 accha tha ye silence tension 

They reached home and were greeted by Arya who was all ready to leave. “Veer balika, genie….kitni der kardi wapas aane mein….main late ho jati to meri flight miss ho jati.” Arya complained. Mini didn’t say anything. Arya noticed she looked lost. “Genie, What happened? Tum log doctor ke pas gaye the na? All ok?” Arya took Neil aside and asked him.“Ya…ya…all ok…nothing to worry about…Mini is just tired that’s why…” Neil said nervously. Arya scanned him top to bottom. He looked tensed and all nervous. “Whats the hurry to go back? Stay for few more days.” Neil noticed Arya was not convinced so he changed the topic. “I wanted to but you know…professional commitments. Its been more than 2 weeks now cant make any excuses…have to go back.” Arya replied.

Its ok Aaru, complete your project and come back soon. We will do shopping together.”Aayat said and hugged Arya. "Ya ya ab toh tumhari shadi ki shopping start ho jayegi bahut jaldi....how can I miss that?" Arya replied and hugged her excietdly. Everyone bid her goodbye. Neil went to drop her to the airport.

So arya ek hi hogi start mein jo support karegi 🤣usse toh pata hai MiNeil ka capacity kya hai 🤣 

When he came back he directly went to his room. He didn’t found Mini there. He was about to go down to look for her when he heard her voice.Neil saw bathroom’s door was open. He went inside and found Mini sitting on the floor, sobbing.

“Love, please don’t cry. You know how I feel when you cry. I feel as if its my failure that I let these tears come into your eyes.” Neil said and turned her face towards him. Mini just kept crying. Neil took her in his arms, “Calm down! lets talk about it.” Neil suggested. “What is there to talk about it now?” Mini finally managed to ask.

“There are many things…like for the starting how it happened?” Neil asked. “What! Neil Oberoi…after all these years so are still asking the same question? How it happened? Seriously…you still don’t understand anything?” Mini snapped at him. “Arre, just calm down….I meant how it could happen all of a sudden? I have always been careful and besides you yourself said that you are doubting that you have hit the menopause phase….then pregnancy...suddenly?” Neil explained.

Neil ka  bathroom wala HOW ? Question🤣🤣🤣 ye wala epic hai humesha ki tarah 

“You are right…I didn’t think about it.” Mini replied and both of them again racked their brain sitting there trying to remember when did this accident happen? Mini gasped as she finally got the answer. She looked at Neil and finally Neil also realized what she is thinking. “The birthday celebration” Both said at the same time.

“Ya, that palang tod performance.” Neil said with little pride. “Now see what your palang tod performance has got us into.” Mini hit him on the shoulder getting angry. “Hey! It was not my fault entirely.” Neil defended himself. “Yes, it was  all your fault. You wanted to lick off that cake from my cheeks?” Mini asked, her hands on her waist as she came in full fighting mode. “And you were enjoying my touch….dont lie now.” Neil snapped back. “But you pushed me to the bed.” Mini pointed her finger at him. “And you pulled me into kiss.” Neil replied back.

“Oh really! What would I have done when you were seducing me?” Mini asked. “Self restrain…you could have practiced self restrain…but no….you were giving all flirty looks….encouraging  me.” Neil said and went out of bathroom. Mini couldn’t believe he just put the blame on her and walked out. She followed him stomping her feet.

Self restrain🤣🤣 

Haan haan..chalu Neil 🤣

mini ko trigger kar ke abh bol raha hai control karo 🤣🤣

but no….you were giving all flirty looks….encouraging  me.” Neil said and went out of bathroom. Mini couldn’t believe he just put the blame on her and walked out. She followed him stomping her feet

Ye wala seq accha tha 🤣mineil style 🤣imagine kar li 🤣

“You bit my earlobe. You know it turns me on….so it was your fault.” Mini turned him around and continued fight. “And who said that, ‘my body is not that fertile now’….you said it was ok to make love without protection.” Neil retorted back. “Neil Oberoi…..after all these years…you still blame me for your mistakes. You mean man. I'll kill you.” Mini pushed him and Neil fell on bed but not before taking her with him. "You wild cat. Keep your claws in check. 

🤣🤣 yahan bhi chance maari ni hai bande ko ☺️🤣

bol rahi hoon ye na purposely uss ne kiya hai palang tod 🤣☺️

Ek number ka Khiladi hai 🤣 

Bechari  wild cat mini 🤣 

First you started the blame game." Neil replied. "But instead of accepting your mistakes you want to win the argument any how." Mini hit him on the chest.

“Ok…ok…lets deal with this in mature way.” Neil replied and took deep breaths to calm down. He sat up causing Mini also to sit beside him. “See….what is done is done…now no use of fighting over it. Lets face this reality….the accident happened…none of us did it knowingly….so now what?” Neil asked. “I don’t know Neil….I just cant think of…” Mini started crying again.

Neil made her sit on his lap. “Hey! First stop crying over it again and again. We are in a difficult situation but we are together in it. We’ll find some way out of it.” Neil caressed her back. “There is no way out of it. Either we abort this baby or give birth to him….both are equally hard.” Mini replied as she hung her head in disappointment.

“I cant even think of everyone’s reaction. The twins….Arya…Naeem bi, Biji and….Aayat….We are talking about her  marriage on one side and we will make her elder sister on other side….how embarrassing!” Mini shared her views. “Hmm, and they are just family. Think about the reactions of outsiders. Your colleagues, my staff, neighbours, relatives…they all are going to laugh at us.” Neil shuddered as he imagined the scene.

🤣🤣🤣 ye accha hai 

Jab pata chalta hai ki khud par bill aayega ya danger  hai toh dono jaldi team up hote hai 🤣

Smart Neil 🤣 nahi toh mini chodegi nahi 🤣 pata hai usse ..billi wild hai 🤣

SouNoor b same hi hai 🤣

Jaldi jaldi dono team up hote hai 🤣 woh holi mein b same kiya dono ne 🤣

“Lets stop thinking about rest of the world for sometime. What do we want?” Mini asked. She was very confused right now and she looked at Neil to find some answers but there also she got only confusion in his eyes. “To be honest, I don’t know what I want. Its true that baby is unplanned and its not the right age to have this baby but still….its our baby….our symbol of love…My heart started having feelings for him right from the first mention.” Neil confessed. “Even I cant just wish for the termination of pregnancy within few minutes.” Mini also confessed.

“We cant take any decision in haste. I suggest we give it some time. Think over it and then decide anything…lets see how we feel about it.” Neil suggested. “I think you are right. We should consider all the things…all pros and cons.” Mini agreed. “Untill we decide, we should talk to anyone about this.” Neil said. “Yes,I remember what happened at Aayat’s time. All the family drama.” Mini let out a small laugh remembering how elders scolded them when they decided to abort the baby.

“See, you can solve your problems while laughing also, no need to cry over them always.” Neil said as he touched his head with Mini’s. “I can do this because I have you in my life. I know whatever will be my decision you will support me.” Mini cupped his face and kissed him on the forehead. Both remained in each others arms for sometime feeling loved and blessed to have each other  to support in every thick and thin in their life.

Karna kya hai ? 🤣

Kar li toh hogayi ☺️🤣

Abh bhukto mere fertile jodi☺️🤣

Hum tumare sath hai 

I hope twins MiNeil ko support kare 🤣

Unka apna ek style hai 

MiNeil ke wild bacche hai 🤣

to be continued.....

Edited by zalima - 3 years ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Cont soon.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mineil and their wild ways will continue to entertain us and their whole family🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update

Love it

Cont soon.

Thanks

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

MiNeil reaction at startsmiley37 it's MiNeil . Waiting for next 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

MiNeil reaction at startsmiley37 it's MiNeil . Waiting for next 

Will update soon

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 7

Few days had passed since doctor had dropped the pregnancy bomb on Mini and Neil. Both of them were trying hard but were unable to reach any conclusion whether they wanted this baby or not. On one hand the thought of bringing and raising new life again was exciting and they didn’t have heart to terminate the pregnancy but on other hand they were scared of breaking this news to everyone in family as they didn’t know how everyone will react. They were putting up fake smiles in front of everyone while suffering from inner turmoil constantly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kabir’s parents had decided to do Aayat and Kbir’s engagement soon and Mini and Neil also agreed to it. Soon the preparations and shopping started for the engagement. Aayat was searching for something in her cupboard when Mini saw she was putting aside all her old things at one place. “What are you doing?” she asked.

“Mom, see my cupboard is all full of unnecessary old things that I cant even find my new dresses…..it has become so stuffed so I am throwing out few things.” Aayat replied. Mini sat down to help her. She picked up Aayat’s frock from the stack of old things. “Aww look at this. Do you remember this frock?” Mini asked as she caressed the soft fabric of baby pink color princess frock. “Ya mom how can I forget this? Dad brought this frock for me on my 5th birthday. I saw its picture in a magazine and demanded I want this for my birthday or else I wont celebrate. Both of you have searched each and every shop of Patiala to find this frock but it was not available. At last when I lost all hopes, dad brought this frock from Delhi. Poor dad searched many shops whole day just to find this particular designer frock.” Aayat smiled as she remembered her 5th birthday.

“And you want to throw it away?” Mini asked sadly. “But what can I do? This will not fit to anyone in our family now.” Aayat laughed. “What if it will be needed again?” Mini blurted out without thinking. “Again…how? There is no child in our family now.” Aayat asked. “I mean…I mean…there is no baby present here but maybe we will have a little one in future.” Mini stammered nervously. “What do you mean?” Aayat asked suspiciously. “Wo…I mean…I…no…you....yes you and Kabir will have babies in future.” Mini tried to cover up. “Oh mom, aap bhi na…abhi se itni dur ka soch rahi ho…and by the way you were saying it…for once I thought…”Aayat left the sentence incomplete as she laughed at her stupid thoughts.

“What do you thought?” Mini asked trying to read her mind. “Nothing mom….you will hit me if I’ll say.” Aayat laughed again. “No, tell me honestly what were you thinking?” Mini asked again as she really want to know her reaction. “Mom…I thought…you were talking about yourself as in you were thinking of another baby…my younger sibling.” Aayat said and giggled. Mini was disheartened seeing her reaction. “What is so funny about it? You consider me that old that I cant even think of babies?” Mini asked getting sad.

Aayat noticed this and thought Mini might have felt bad because she thought Aayat made fun of her old age. So just to cheer her up she pretended to think, “Actually, it is not that bad idea. I mean looking at you and dad…the forever young and energetic couple….I see there could be a possibility of a younger sibling. ”Aayat teased her now and Mini blushed. Aayat noticed her expressions and teased more, “Mom, you should seriously think about it and ask dad to fulfill your wish. He will be only happy to fulfill it.” Mini hit her playfully. “Wow, I just cant imagine….if this turns out to be true…there will be a little one roaming around here and there in whole haveli and all these old things could be put to use.” Aayat joked and she started laughing again just thinking how ridiculous it will be. But Mini smiled at her hopefully as she mistook her joke for her innocent wish about younger sibling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armaan and Ayushman were playing basketball in the courtyard having discussion of their own. “I am telling you we should convince mom and dad for buying puppy.” Armaan said. “Yes I totally agree. Almost everyone in our friend circle have one so I was also thinking of buying one but you know mom…she will create a fuss over it.” Ayush replied. “I think hume dad ko pata na chahiye…wo maan gaye toh wo mom ko toh kaise bhi manaa hi lenge.” Armaan suggested. “Yes, nice idea but what should we tell him..I mean what should be our arguments in favour of buying a puppy?” Ayush asked while he jumped and put the ball in the basket seeing that Armaan was busy in thinking. He shouted in delight on scoring a basket.

“Hey! That was cheating. You distracted me by asking question.” Armaan complained. “Huh! Loser, don’t make excuses.” Ayush mocked him. Just then Neil came there and he saw Ayush was mocking Armaan over the basket he scored.

“Ayush, why don’t you show your talent to me?” Neil challenged him as he took the basket from him.  “Sure dad, be ready to get defeated.” Ayush replied smugly. “We will see that son….I dare you to snatch the ball away from me and stop me from scoring a basket.” Neil replied as he started dribbling the ball. Ayush at once become alert and tried to move past him to somehow reach to the ball but Neil kept moving in circles not giving him any chance to even touch the ball. Armaan begin to cheer for Neil in between. Finally Neil took a shot and threw the ball in basket and Ayush looked away sulking.

“Huh! What happened to that big head of yours? Hung in disappointment now?” Neil joked while Armaan laughed with him. “Haan…haan..theek hai…hota hai…kabhi kabhi champions bhi fail hote hain.” Ayush made excuse while Armaan and Neil kept laughing at him. “Next time, don’t cheat and dont make fun of your brother.” Neil instructed and Ayush nodded. Ayush noticed Neil was in good mood so he gestured Armaan to bring up the topic of puppy and Armaan nodded in yes.

“Dad, let it be….Ayush wont understand all this. He is so immature. He doesn’t know how to be responsible and give respect to elders as he is the youngest in our family…literary the child in the house.” Armaan initiated the topic. “Hey! We are twins. You are of my age.” Ayush replied. “No, I am 10 minutes elder to you.That makes you my baby brother…that’s why I sometimes let you win…you know.”Armaan clarified. “Bullshit!” Ayush exclaimed. But Armaan glared at him and he understood why he is saying that. Taking his clue he started again, “Actually, you are not completely wrong. Hamare baad koi aisa aaya hi nahi is ghar mein jiska khayal rakhna hota mujhe….you know …someone who could have imbibed that sense of responsibility…triggered my caring nature….a little someone to look after for.” Ayush replied using all the good words to imply how a puppy would change their attitude and personality.

“Really? You would have loved it if there would be someone to look after…to protect and care for?” Neil asked not believing his ears for once. “Of course dad, Aaru and Aayat are so mature because they are elder than us. They looked after us since childhood. If there was a little buddy to play with and look after we would have also had this maturity in us.” Armaan replied hoping that they are successful in fooling their dad and now he will allow them to buy a puppy. Neil on the other hand was so relieved that the twins are so understanding and they will not mind instead be only happy to be elder brothers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini and Neil were having evening tea with Naeem bi and Biji. “I was thinking of going to teerth yatra on next weekend.” Biji informed everyone. “Behenji, pichle mahine hi to aap gayi thi….ab phirse itni jaldi. Thoda pariwar ke sath bhi samay bitaiye na.” Naeem bi suggested. “Naeem bi, you keep yourself busy in restaurant. Neil and Mini are also busy in one or other things. Kids are all grown up. Ab kiske sath time spend karu main? Pehle ki baat aur thi. Arya, Aayat, Armaan and Ayush….ye ghar bachho se bhara hua tha. Din kaha nikal jata tha pata hi chalta tha…par ab…main to bahut bore ho jati hoon.” Biji replied.

“To be honest, I also miss those old days. Din bhar bachho ka shaitaniya karna aur unke harkatein dekh kar haste rehna….kabhi kabhi lagta hai wo purane din wapas aa jaye.” Naeem bi agreed. Both of them become busy in their chatting while Mini and Neil shared a look. Neil gestured her to come inside bedroom.

“Mini, did you hear what they were saying?” Neil asked while smiling. “Yes, I think they will only be happy after knowing that their old busy days will come again soon.” Mini replied. “You know what, I was talking to Aayat yesterday and the way she was talking about babies ….I think she wont mind if we decide to bring this baby to our world.” Mini said again as she put her hand on her tummy. “Wow! That’s great and you wont believe but the twins were also saying something like this. They would be glade if they have younger sibling.” Neil informed.

“Really! I think we were worrying for no reason. Everyone in our family is so understanding and supportive.” Mini shared her views. “Yes, only Arya left. But I am sure she would be ecstatic to know.” Neil replied. “Still we don’t know what the outsiders would say but….” Mini began but Neil completed her words “….but if our family supports us then we can deal with everyone.”

“So….that means….we can…we can have this baby?” Mini asked. “Yes, we are going to have this baby.” Neil replied and hugged her in excitement. “Oh! I cant tell you how relieved I am after knowing our family’s views about this baby.” Mini confessed. “And you don’t know how happy I am that we have decided to have this baby. I know its not normal at this age. Many people will judge us….even pass comments or laugh at our back but they don’t understand what we have between us. What kind of relationship we share. They have not seen our love…..what it feels to give life to that feeling…our symbol of love…its not less than a miracle…we will face everyone…every situation together…like always.” Neil said and hugged Mini.

Mini felt her eyes have started watering up due to the emotional moment. Neil made her sit on the bed and he sat down on floor on his knees. “Thank you love, forgiving me this honour again. I cant believe we are going to be parents again. I am so happy.” Neil kissed on her stomach. Mini just hugged him unable to stop her tears now. “I love you Neil.” She replied while sobbing.

“Achha, tell me how and when we should tell everyone about this little miracle?” Neil asked. “This weekend may be…everyone will  be at home.”Mini suggested. “Ok, done. I’ll make special dinner. We will break the news to them during dinner.” Neil already started to make plans for the family dinner. “I can imagine their faces. They all will be excited.” Mini said and hugged him once again. 

to be continued.....