Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Agar sharam ki hoti toh phir beti paida hi nahi hoti.” Neil also laughed with her.

🤣🤣Vahi to kyo sharmana 

Team patiala ka kya hoga fir🤣

🤣

aur agar wo sharmaye bhi toh hum tharki mineilians aisa hone nahi denge🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

Whoaaa!! Beautifully written anjali..

Pta h mujhe lga mene pehle hi comment krdiyaa abhi jhatka mila

Mineil haaye

Besharm mineil🤣

Nd necklace part..amazing...

Aur bechara kabir...yaar...quite relatable it was...🤣 Affat likha h...

I literally imagined...

That part reminded me of something....nd can't stop laughing again on d same aftr years🤣🤣

Update soon😆

thanks

koi hota hai kabhi kabhi main bhi comment ya like karna bhul jati hoon😆

MIneil to paidaishi besharam hain

kabir ko kathin pariksha deni padi....par itna to karna padega Aayat ke liye😆

Kya yaad aaya tumhe hume bhi batao😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

how do I look?” she asked as she checked herself out in the mirror. “Beautiful as always but….

Ye wala 

MiNeil ka scene yaad aagaya

Jab woh Oberoi mansion mein pravesh karte hai 

Mini : pata nahi kaisi lag rahi hoon 

Neil : very pretty . Bahut acchi lag rahi hoon  Mini .jaisa humesha lagti ho .

Woh scene, chemistry, looks ☺️ tension MiNeil ke beech 🔥☺️

haan neil ne kitne confidence se kaha tha ki yaha tumhe koi judge nahi karega but that scene still broke my heart kyunki uske baad jo hua....

Breakfast wala moments accha tha 🤣

Wohi MiNeil harkate 🤣

Smartly ek doosre ko samajhna

Body language se , ankhon ankhon mein ishra  chahiye woh gussa woh , pyaar , uncomfortable  kisi baat ko lekar etc 

yahi to wo pyare pyare moments hain jinpe dill aa jata hai

Kabir 🤣  🤣

Main team Neil ke saath hoon 🤣

Acche se grill karo Neil  uss gamer ko 😈🤣

Phir Mini tume grill  karegi 🤣 🤣

Maza aayega 🤣

Neil ki parade hogi smiley37smiley37

haan main bhi team neil mein hoon. kabir se jyada sabko neil ke grilling mein interest hai🤣

Woh Mini ka Neil ko seduce karne ki try 🤣

Lekin Khiladi  har moves ko pehchanta hai☺️🤣

Aur iss ka advantage leta bhi hai jab bhi phas jaata hai toh 🤣

Lekin madam bhi kam  nahi hai .

Kadak sexy hai 

Yahi toh MiNeil ka speciality hai 

Ek jab tiger  ho doosra deer banta hai 

guru hai aakhir student se ek edam aage hi rahega use sab pata hai student kaise seduce karne ka try karti hai isliye jaal mein nahi phasega🤣

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 4

Arya sat with Mini on the sofa while Kabir sat with Aayat on another sofa. Twins Ayushman and Arman were just balancing themselves on the armrest of sofa while Neil sat exactly opposite to Kabir to take his interview. “So Kabir, you are a game developer right? Generally boys at your age consider enjoying their life for a while without going for any serious commitment so why you chose to settle down this early?” Neil began in no nonsense tone.

“Actually uncle….” Kabir started but Neil glared him and he immediately corrected himself. “…I mean sir…actually sir what you are saying is right but I cant say anything about others. I know my feelings for Aayat and I am pretty sure that she is perfect for me…my one and only…then why should waste time unnecessarily in just dating why not settle down.” Kabir replied as he looked at Aayat lovingly. Aayat blushed and held his hand in hers.

“Dad, I also think same.” Aayat replied but Neil asked her to keep quite. “Tumse nahi puchha gaya hai beta. Jisse puchha hai use jawab dene do.” Neil then glared angrily at Kabir and then to their entwined hands. Kabir gulped hard and at once left Aayat’s hands. “Aayat, go and help Biji and Naeem bi in the kitchen.”Neil sent Aayat away making excuse. “Ayush, Arman tum toh Kabir se baat hi nahi kar rahe…befriend him make him feel comfortable.” Neil said shared glance with the twins. They understood and both of them came and sat on either side of Kabir didn’t even giving him chance to move. When Aayat came back she had to sit at other place.

“Kabir, your career has just started and Aayat is still studying. Its not practical to get married this soon.” Neil said again. “I know sir but we can do that after marriage also. I mean Aayat can study after marriage and may chose any career….”Kabir tried to explain but Neil again interrupted again. “May…did you say may chose….No young man she will chose her career. In fact she has a dream to be a photographer like her mom. So, whether you like it or not she will make her career.”

“Neil, Kabir didn’t mean it in that way. At least give him chance to speak.” Mini whispered angrily to Neil. “No, these things should not be left to the interpretations. How can you forget our fight on name change. Imagine if we had shared different views on that then?” Neil replied. “...that reminds me….Kabir, Aayat will not change her surname after marriage.” Neil declared. “Oh, that’s a personal thing between a couple….will you let them decide anything on their own?” Mini taunted.

“No actually, they are too young to decide anything So I’ll have to take matter in my hands on almost all important issues.” Neil replied unaffected by her taunting. “Neil Oberoi, I cant believe you…you have double standards. When we were young you hated when Biji, dadu or Naeem bi talked between us but now you are not giving your children enough freedom.” Mini now stood up angrily. “This is not about us. This is about them. Don’t compare.” Neil also stood up and folded his hands in front of his chest.

“Hypocrite.”Mini commented. “Emotional fool.” Neil replied. Mini and Neil kept arguing and all the children like always started enjoying their rant except Kabir who was seeing it for the first time. “What do you think? Is bar kaun jeetega?” Ayush whispered to Arman. “Obviously dad, when he is acting overprotective about any of us, no one can beat him.” Arman laughed. “To lagi 100-100 ki?” Ayush asked. “Arre 100 kya 500 ki laga le.” Arman replied and hi fived him. While Kabir just kept looking at both of them in shock unable to believe did they really bet on their parents fight?”

“Take your words back….now Neil Oberoi.” Mini threatened. “First you learn to respect me in front of outsiders. Mrs. Mini Neil Oberoi.” Neil pointed his finger at Mini. “Uh oh! things are going out of control.” Arya thought and came in between. “Veer balika, genie….control yourselves. This is not about you both. Its about Aayat and Kabir.” Arya shouted. Mini and Neil stopped arguments and looked at Arya as her words sunk in. They had actually forgotten why they were fighting. They looked around everyone was glaring them for starting their rant in between of all this. They smiled sheepishly and sat down again at their places.

“Kya yaar shit! Aaru ne sab gadbad kar diya nahi to mom bas jeetne hi wali thi.” Ayush whispered. “What non sense dad jeetne wale the.” Arman disagreed. “No chance…once he calls her as Mrs. Mini Neil Oberoi…we all know mom throws him out of the room and the very next minute he comes back pleading to her to let him in.” Ayush laughed. Kabir again kept looking at both of them in shock. When Aayat used to tell him that her family is crazy he used to think that she exaggerates but now he truly understood her meaning. They all are really crazy.

“Thanks Aaru for bringing them back to earth and reminding them about my poor Kabir.” Aayat thanked Arya. “Arre wapas lana zaruri tha nahi to ye laila majnu yaha rukne thode hi na wale the…pehle fight…phir ruthna manana…phir inka kabhi na khatam hone wala romance….tumahara Kabir yaha baitha baitha hi sukh jaata intezar mein.” Arya laughed as she thought what her Veer balika and genie are capable of.

Neil cleared his throat after sometime. “So…I was saying that you are quite young Kabir. You and Aayat both will come across many people in life in coming years. How you are so sure that you are perfect for each other?” Neil asked and Mini rolled her eyes. “Dad, why are you doubting his intentions…” Aayat started to argue but Kabir gestured her to keep quite and let him speak. He stood up from his place and came towards Neil. He sat down on his knees in front of him and held his hand. “Sir, I know….what you must be going through right now. You have raised your daughter like princess. Now suddenly I came into her life…you must be…I can understand your fears, doubts….but…please trust me. I know aapse jyada pyar to nahi kar sakta main use but aapse kam bhi nahi karunga.” Kabir pleaded.

“Aww, Come on Neil, look into his eyes. He truly loves our daughter.” Mini requested.Neil saw Kabir then looked around everyone. Aayat was looking back at him holding her breath. Arya blinked her eyes gesturing him to agree. Twins just shrugged leaving decision on him. Neil then looked at Biji and Naeem bi. Both of them nodded their head in yes and lastly he looked at Kabir again. He saw honesty in Kabir’s eyes. He sighed and finally nodded his head in agreement. “I cant see tears in my daughter’s eyes. If you ever made her cry then you’ll have to face me….” Neil warned. “…and us also.” Twins joined in. “Of course…I know and don’t worry aisa din ka bhi nahi ayega.” Kabir assured.

Finally Aayat sighed in relief as Kabir’s interview was over and he managed to pass.Everyone enjoyed the dinner together. Neil although gave his consent to Aayat and Kabir but kept probing him over dinner too about his family background, hobbies, social circle etc. and Mini just gave up stopping him as she knew he wont stop until he finds out each and every trivia about him and his family. Kabir left at night after inviting all of them for family dinner at his house so that both the families can meet.

At night, Mini came in her bedroom and found Neil lost in thoughts. “How much more you will think about Kabir? I bet now you know him even better than Aayat now.” Mini joked. “I am just an anxious father.” Neil admitted. “So Mr. anxious father, I would like to remind you didn’t you see Kabir’s eyes when he confessed his love for Aayat?” Mini asked and turned him towards him. “Ya…but…” Neil tried to argue but Mini put her finger on his lips. “I saw it in his eyes….the same feelings…the same longing….that promise…which I saw in your eyes when you told me that you love me…I may not know Kabir that well but I know those feelings….I can swear on the purity of those feelings….I know Kabir and Aayat will be happy together.....like us.” Mini stated her opinion.

“I know….I remember Aayat’s face when she requested us to meet Kabir. I remembered you at that moment….you convincing dadu about us….you telling me that you are truly,deeply, madly in love with me….that same restlessness…that’s why I agreed to meet Kabir at the first place. Now after meeting him I am sure he loves her sincerely but I just cant help feeling sad that our daughter will go away from us so soon.” Neil confessed.

“Sooner or later all our children will go away from us but don’t you worry….I’ll be there for you…forever.” Mini said and placed a light kiss on his lips. “I was thinking that thrill and excitement of bringing up new baby is something out of the world experience …ab hamare sab bachhe bhi bade ho gaye hain…toh kyu na…phirse…” Neil joked and left the sentence incomplete as till then Mini’s mouth was already half open in shock. “Neil Oberoi…buddhe ho gaye ho ab kuch to socha karo bolne se pehle.” Mini hit him on the shoulder knowing from his expressions that he was just joking.

“Whenever you are close to me, my brain stops functioning; only heart controls me.” Neil flirted and pulled her in his arms. “Then control your heart before you get heart attack.” Mini said as she tried to free herself from his hold. “Seriously, you should think about my suggestion.” Neil now whispered in her ears putting behind her hair. “You are becoming naughty day by day….” Mini giggled. “Then you can punish me for my naughtiness.” Neil winked while Mini just blushed.Neil cupped her face and kissed her lovingly. They stood in each others arms enjoying their moment not knowing what plans future has for them.

to be continued....

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful update

Love it

continue soon

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

MiNeil🤣 they can never changeand their kids🤣 Arya know them in and out 🤣. Neil's wish will fulfilled soon🤣 I can imagine Mini's expressions🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Wonderful update

Love it

continue soon

Thanks

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

MiNeil🤣 they can never changeand their kids🤣 Arya know them in and out 🤣. Neil's wish will fulfilled soon🤣 I can imagine Mini's expressions🤣

Mineil badal gaye to phir mineil kaisw rahenge🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Mineil badal gaye to phir mineil kaisw rahenge🤣

Yeah . MiNeil are MiNeil ❤️  and you always make sure keep that flavor and specially this one is special ❤️

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Yeah . MiNeil are MiNeil ❤️  and you always make sure keep that flavor and specially this one is special ❤️

This one i cant afford to mess up or else you all will come and beat me🤣