Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

same for Hirani,Vikas Bahl 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Because he knows other people's secrets too. Insiders have all the goss. If he goes down, he would take all of them with him. Hence, nobody speaks up against his ass. I actually read a few months ago, in a blind,that he was trying to make a comeback. Imagine the audacity to even think that. Made my blood boil. Hoping this Sajid Khan thing can be pursued. None of his victims have made official complaints and I get that as well. Cause how do you prove something like this. 

I could be wrong but this is a very tricky situation. Yes allegations should be taken seriously but not as the gospel truth. I feel bad for the victims because how do you prove this happened and I also feel bad if someone gets wrongly accused. I dont think Farah Khan or Rajkumar Hirani should be thrown into jail but at least a proper investigation should be done. 

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He's the biggest sleazeball out there and survived all these years thanks to the famous family members and connections he has. But I have no doubt that there might be bigger sleazeballs than him in BW and they all believe in scratching each other's backs. And these people have the guts to call others all kind of names. Biggest bunch of hypocrites👎🏼

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

He's the biggest sleazeball out there and survived all these years thanks to the famous family members and connections he has. But I have no doubt that there might be bigger sleazeballs than him in BW and they all believe in scratching each other's backs. And these people have the guts to call others all kind of names. Biggest bunch of hypocrites👎🏼

#SmashthePatriarchy 😆

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Where are the Hollywood inspired bimbos now.

They copy everything from the west but can't learn from Kate Winslet what are the actual issues .

And this Roses are red thing I remember I used to write in greetings card when I was in class 2-3 

Roses are red

Sky is blue 

Oh my dear happy birthday to u

Kabhi Socha nhi tha ye bimbos abhi use karengi 

It's funny 😆

And where is Shibani Dandekar is not saying anything about his door Ka devar 

josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Earlier? When? Like when Amitabh back in the day said a girl might as well just enjoy rape if she cant defend herself against the rapist 🤢? Or earlier back in the day Raj Kapoor made jokes about wanting to drink dudu from a woman's breasts?  🤢

god knows yaa. I wasn’t even born. I said maybe. Read properly yaaaaa