Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

did she said you shouldn’t be proud to be a TV actor? If you are proud why did you leave it in the first place ? Oh sorry I forgot. She and Ekta will go back to do the Series and milk it for their own benefits.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe ek good news share karni

Ankita ki dua kabool ho gayi , kitni power hain is ladki .

God karmaphaldata shani listen her prayer

Rhea's horoscope was shown to renowned astrologer he said rhea ki kundali main shani ki dhaiya chal rahi jiska period dhai saal hota hain.

Shani , rahu ketu all r in negative phrase curri in her kundali . Negative means vakra.

In short karmaphaldata shani ki vakradrishti rhea pad chuki hai accompanied by rahu ketu both.

2022 se pehle kuch theek nhi ho .

God is great kya sahi waqt pe shani went in negative phrase.

Fifafooz aunty ke channel iska video available hain.

Shani is a very powerful planet in astrology if it's in good place in horoscope it can give u a lot but if it's in negative place it can destroy u also.

Amitabha bachan ka shani bahut strong hai as he do wear neelam stone 4 shani .

Ms dhoni ka bhi shani bahut strong hai.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Mujhe lagta hai mods ko ye topic dekhna chaiye.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Mujhe ek good news share karni

Ankita ki dua kabool ho gayi , kitni power hain is ladki .

God karmaphaldata shani listen her prayer

Rhea's horoscope was shown to renowned astrologer he said rhea ki kundali main shani ki dhaiya chal rahi rhea ki kundali main jiska period dhai saal hota hain.

Shani , rahu ketu all r in negative phrase curri in her kundali . Negative means vakra.

In short karmaphaldata shani ki vakradrishti rhea pad chuki hai accompanied by rahu ketu both.

2022 se pehle kuch theek nhi ho .

God is great kya sahi waqt pe shani went in negative phrase.

Fifafooz aunty ke channel iska video available hain.

Shani is a very powerful planet in astrology if it's in good place in horoscope it can give u a lot but if it's in negative place it can destroy u also.

Amitabha bachan ka shani bahut strong hai as he do wear neelam stone 4 shani .

Ms dhoni ka bhi shani bahut strong hai.

What do u mean by dhai saal? Isn't it supposed to seven and a half years? Do kisam ke hote hai kya?

1123225 thumbnail

I have a question:

Since it's being taken for granted that what Rhea says about SSR's drug use is gospel truth, who was his supplier before she entered the picture?

Also, while it's true he was responsible for himself, she was also responsible for herself. Why was she procuring it for him?

807031 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I have a question:

Since it's being taken for granted that what Rhea says about SSR's drug use is gospel truth, who was his supplier before she entered the picture?

Also, while it's true he was responsible for himself, she was also responsible for herself. Why was she procuring it for him?

Didn't Rhea say he suffered from bipolar disorder? Why would she get him marijuana that is going to make his bipolar worse?

Marijuana makes symptoms of bipolar disorder much worse and hinders the effectiveness of medications. https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/cannabis-patients-bipolar-should-avoid-use

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

What do u mean by dhai saal? Isn't it supposed to seven and a half years? Do kisam ke hote hai kya?

No sade sati is for 7 & half years.

Dhaiya is for 2 & half years.

This what I know , as meri bhi sade sati chal rahi hai 😆 but my shani is not sitting on negative place.

But if shani ne vakra drishti daal di to samjho Bura waqt started .

But I m happy with d news.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ponymo

What is this silly argument that "Oh Shibani is not as famous as Ankita, how can she call her fame hungry!!!"

Why not? Are attention seekers always the least popular ones only? Ranveer is an attention seeker of the highest order. Kangana is too. Now if a Pankaj Tripathi or a Divya Dutta called them attention seeking, would they be wrong?

Would you use the same hackneyed argument that "Oh Pankaj! You're a smaller actor. How can you call Ranveer attention seeking?"

I will tell you why it's not a silly argument. A person talking about Justice for her dead friend and talking about an accused is NOT irrelevant. But a veryyyy non famous person talking about someone ELSE other than her own friend and her friend's dead boyfriend = attention seeking tactics. The first category is relevant and hence not an act of Attention Seeking. The 2nd one is, because if Dandekar comments on SSR or Rhea, both cannot reply or indulge in argument with her, as one is dead and another one's in Jail. But talking about a 3rd person guarantees attention = something Ankita just did. 😆

Hence it's quite visible who is looking for fame here. And hence the question of who has more followers comes into the ques.😆

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: forza

Honestly I never Knew her till last 2 -3 month ago

I don't know any TV serial actors other than Ram Kapoor and Smriti Irani and that too for their work outside their shows.

TV actors are not known for themselves but for their characters. People call them by their character's names.

Ankita needs to mind her own business and get lost. She is just a classier version of Kangana jumping into things that are none of her business. Girl, you got dumped half a decade ago. Move on.

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It’s rich how some people claim Ankita is after fame when she did Pavitra, she was the face of Zee, and it was AFTER her breakup with sushant, she on her merit got Manikarnika and Baaghi3. Granted they aren’t main leads, but still an accomplishment to have done it on her own.

Ankita, is the FAAMMMEE seeker, when she hasn’t spoken about sushant or anything till his death and come out in support of his family.

Au contraire, what is Shibani famous for? why hasnt bestie spoken nor posted about breast fraand Rhea till about 2 months into SSR case?