Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Anjali.. continue this . Don't end it mid way

Yes will continue it for sure

Because of busy schedule i updated cure me spin off first as most of the people were waiting for it

And as this is no more a recycled story so have to write original parts so its taking time

Will try to update tomorrow

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Yes will continue it for sure

Because of busy schedule i updated cure me spin off first as most of the people were waiting for it

And as this is no more a recycled story so have to write original parts so its taking time

Will try to update tomorrow

MiNeil flavor is different you can't add other recipe flavors to them. You have to get MiNeil ingredients only 😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

MiNeil flavor is different you can't add other recipe flavors to them. You have to get MiNeil ingredients only 😆

Ya i thought it would fit in quite right on mineil....but as the story progressed it seemed weird

The two major plot things ie isha's role and the accident thing didnt fit in....so if these things will be changed then it will change the original story in many ways

Anj_01 thumbnail

Chapter 9 The deal

Neil had come home after meeting Mini. He was looking confident more than ever. First he went to seema's room. He saw that she was sleeping or may be already passed out due to drinking. He went near her bed and sit on one side and caressed her forehead. "Sorry mom cause of me you had a fight with dad and thanks for supporting me . I knew you will understand me." He left the room and asked the servant about Yash. Servant told him that Yash is in the study room since morning. He went there to talk to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yash was sitting here ever since Neil left the house in the morning. He cancelled all the meeting and appointments as he was very angry and upset but he had composed himself thinking that anger is not the solution of his problem. Neil is young, hot blooded, he can become rebellious and even walk out of the house if he force him for anything. In such situation he will lose his son forever. So its not the time of shouting at him but to think some way to make him realize his mistake. Yash came out of his thoughts when he heard some foot step and turned to see that Neil was coming to him.

Neil went near the big comfortable chair on which Yash was sitting, he set on his knees in front of him and kept his hands on Yash's hands n said-

“Dad, I know you are upset with me and you have every right of getting angry on me...after all its my fault entirely. But believe me dad I didn't want truth to come out like this...I tried to tell you many time...but...

“Neil, your result is not the matter of my concern but your decision to pursue music as career is.”Yash replied.

“I know dad you want me to join your business but I have no interest in it.”

“Then why did you agree to do MBA when I asked you?” Yash asked getting angry.

“You never asked me dad you have always ordered me. I never had any interest in MBA and probably that's why I failed as you can't succeed in anything with half hearted attempt.”Neil explained.

“Why don't you understand Neil? There is lots of struggle in that field. Its just a waste of time...you will not get anything from it.” Yash tried to explain the practical part.

“I am ready to face all hardships I wont give up without trying. I have already taken my first step by enrolling myself in the reality show.” Neil reasoned.

“And you think you will win it. Even if you win it you will become star overnight... huh!!! These types of show come every year and nobody remembers the winners after few days.”Yash laughed mirthlessly.

“Say whatever you want dad...I will not give up...I have decided it.” Neil said with finality.

Yash saw that he is gonna loose in argument, he took a pause and spoke after thinking for a while, “Son..if you have decided it...then lets have a deal.

“What kind of deal?”Neil inquired.

“Since you are so hell bent on doing mistake...fine...I will give you some time, lets say two years, to fulfill your whims n fancies but if you fail you have to do whatever I say.

“But two years is very less time dad. Logo ko saalo lag jate hain music mein career banane mein.” Neil complained.

“Frankly speaking I won't allow you to waste your whole life on this stupid thing. Besides two years are more than enough. This silly show of yours will take few months, I guess4-5 months...then also you will have full 1.5 year left with you to prove yourself. It's a fair deal.” Yash argued.

“I thought I am talking to my father but no this is Yash….Yash Oberoi, the business man who is trying to buy his son's dream with some stupid deal. But I am your son dad...more stubborn than you. ...Fine ...let it be...I accept your challenge…the deal is on. But you have to promise me that during this period you will not force me for anything and let me concentrate on music only.” Neil took the challenge.

“Fine, I promise...but remember...two years mean two years only.”Yash smiled wickedly as he thought Neil will certainly loose.

“Don’t worry dad...that will be enough for me.” Neil said with confidence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that deal Neil become more serious all of a sudden towards his goal. Any how he wanted to win this challenge not because he wanted to prove his dad wrong but he wanted to make his own identity separate from the "the soul heir of Oberoi industries" or Yash's son, He desired that people should know him by his work, by his albums not by Yash's name. Till now everyone close to him has come to know about his challenge with his dad and was offering whole hearted support to him.

Many days had been passed and the whole band had done lots of practice. They were confident now that they will qualify the first round of auditions with ease which was scheduled to happen tomorrow. Everyone decided that they should relax for today as tomorrow will be a big day for them so they wanted to give their best. Mickey suggested that they should go to pub to enjoy the evening but Neil refused to come with them as for him there was only one person who can take away all his worry and in whose company he'll feel relax and that is none other than his Mini.

His relationship with Mini had grown much stronger in these days. When he made that deal he was little nervous but it was Mini who had given him courage and confidence to carry on. They went on few more dates in these days and every time they came more close and their bond grew stronger. She was with him in all these days being his strength. He was already sure that he loves her now Mini also became sure of it. She finally had accepted what she feels for him is nothing less than true love and finally shaking off all her fears, dilemma, confusion aside she had accepted this fact with whole heart. Though they knew that they are irrevocably in love with each other yet none of them has confessed it officially. While Mini wanted that Neil should confess first, Neil on other hand was waiting for perfect occasion because he wanted to make it perfect and memorable for Mini.

Neil and Mini were at their favourite place…beach. As Mini knew that tomorrow is a big day for Neil. She felt that Neil will need her and she was right. Neil called her and they went for another outing. After having their dinner they were just lying on the sand, side by side, watching stars in the sky. Neil was calm and silent more than usual. So Mini asked him, “Are you nervous about tomorrow's auditions?”

“No, why you asked this?”

“You are you so quiet that’s why.” Mini answered.

“Nothing...wahi hamesha ka problem...mom and dad and their fights again.” Neil sighed and looked up at the sky sadly.

“Neil...I don't know if it's the right time or not...but can I ask you something?” Neil just nodded his head. “Uncle and aunty..I mean your parents ...were they always like this...I mean...”she couldn't complete the sentence.

“No Mini...my parents did love marriage...as my mom told me...they were like any other normal happy couple but after sometime differences started growing between them...as they both had different preferences in life and no one was ready to adjust according to other...and after that accident...everything changed forever.”Neil replied.

“What accident?” Mini asked curiously.

Pain was visible in Neil’s eyes as he spoke, “I had a little sister. Her name was Pari. She died in an accident .She was only five year old at that time. Mom was devastated after that incident, I don't exactly remember all the things I was young too at that time but she put all the blame on dad for this...and from that day till now they are husband and wife just for the world but inside the house they are nothing better than two people who can't even bear each other's sight.” Neil answered.

Mini felt bad for him, “I am sorry Neil...for starting this topic...I didn't want to...”

Neil placed his hand on her lips, “sshhh...you don't have to be sorry Mini...you have every right to know everything about my life.”

Mini held his hand and smiled a little, “You know I am proud of you. You had to bear all this things ..death of younger sibling…broken marriage of parents…you were sent away from them….pressurized to pursue course in which you didn’t have any interest… but still you didn't loose hope in life...you are a true fighter.”

“May be I am...but thanks to you too...even fighter feels low sometime and needs someone to cheer him up...ever since you have come in my life I feel complete...you are my rock, my support, my crying shoulder...plz promise me you'll never leave me alone.” Neil extended his hand towards her.

Mini put her hand on his, “I will never leave you...you will always find me by your side whenever you need me...I promise...yeh vaada raha.”

Neil looked at her lovingly and leaned towards her to seal this promise with a kiss. It begin as a slow one but soon turned into a passionate one as they let their emotions take control. They forget about their tension, worries , pain and everything. They were just living in this moment, in each others’ embrace. Mini slid her hands in his hairs and pulled him closer Neil deepened the kiss at her response and moved his tongue inside her mouth and soon their tongues were moving rhythmically creating fireworks in their senses.

After several dates, it was nothing new for them but still the kiss was special as it was the memorial of first promise of love they made today and the beautiful night, the deep sea, the blowing wind and shining stars were there, witnessing the passionate moment of two lovers.

Somewhere at the back of Neil’s mind he could hear his heartbeats turning into a new song-

Never break my heart

Or else I 'll fall apart

The promise you made

Is now my sole aid

Which gives me strength

To go on n on n on

to be continued....

precap- the first test

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Dhanyavaad🤗

Word Count: 1

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely and sweet . This Mini and Neil have to go through testing times 😉 their fight and patching up will be interesting. 😳

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

First test ? Means first fight ? bring it on 🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

First test ? Means first fight ? bring it on 🤣

No not yet

First test about first audition in reality show🤣

Is mineil ki ek hi bar fight hogi.....wo bhi zabardast wali🤣

Krithzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

No not yet

First test about first audition in reality show🤣

Is mineil ki ek hi bar fight hogi.....wo bhi zabardast wali🤣

Zabardast fight 🥳🥳 excited for this.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Lovely and sweet . This Mini and Neil have to go through testing times 😉 their fight and patching up will be interesting. 😳

Yes this mineil will go through all the roller coaster of emotions to be with each other at the end