Can we get our original anurag Basu in last episodes

1044319 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kzk is my second itv show after kyy due to parth only.i never liked itv shows due to mainly mco nature of male lead.And fl has I ly one thing to do and that is to change a mcp to a good person.i just hate this hate love relationship in itv .

But when I started to watch kzk with all my disliking for itv and ekta ofcourse,my point view changed due to anurag Basu.

What a character anurag Basu was.

He was firm, determined,loyal, dependable,honest,straight forward.A perfect man.when he stood by pre when her family gave up on her was the best times of anurag Basu as a character.

But how can ekta let this happen.more than anyone else,anurag Basu character got butchered every time either for komo or bjaj or their attempt to establish bapre.

His bridge act is the lowest low by makers to destroy anurag character.

But it was ,is parth portrayal of anurag character that people still love anurag and ready to forgive him.

So it's my die heart request to the ekta and her team ,since show us ending can u olz give us our original anurag Basu back.i really miss him.

He was different from itv make lead.plz ekta this is my last itv show as I just can't handle this stupid drama for rating and love for iconic villains.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

We may, hopefully.

Judging by today's episode.

I'm hoping for a repeat of NB/Bajaj 1 situation where Anurag wants to get prerna back in his life and Bajaj will do anything to stop it.

I've had enough of komolika and her schemes. Gimme some AnuJaj!! 😂 😂

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Aaj ke episode & precap maein jhalak dikh gaya hai😎

1044319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Aaj ke episode & precap maein jhalak dikh gaya hai😎

But still his original version is yet to come.what a swag he had earlier.

1044319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

We may, hopefully.

Judging by today's episode.

I'm hoping for a repeat of NB/Bajaj 1 situation where Anurag wants to get prerna back in his life and Bajaj will do anything to stop it.

I've had enough of komolika and her schemes. Gimme some AnuJaj!! 😂 😂

Upcoming bts might fulfil ur wish of anujaj.