Is Naagin 5 the most flop season?

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

OK! So Naagin 5 is the most flop season of the franchise but I actually like this time there's no Saas-Bahu drama and OTT villain. The premise is actually interesting like the Western TV shows and Kdramas. As far as I remember, Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani too could not get that much TRP, but it went on to achieve a cult status amongst its fans. I don't want CVs to compromise on the story to get TRP and as a watcher of Naagin series, the only season that was good was 1 and 2 was bearable. I hated season 3 (and I'm saying this as a fan of Rajat Tokas since I was 12) and season 4 was a joke. I think the best season was 1 followed by 5. First time there's something new in the series and audience again wants evil MIL and extra large family. I mean, I want the focus to remain on the love triangle not Saas bahu and go the kdrama e

way. What are your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

So_much_khushii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

OK! So Naagin 5 is the most flop season of the franchise but I actually like this time there's no Saas-Bahu drama and OTT villain. The premise is actually interesting like the Western TV shows and Kdramas. As far as I remember, Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani too could not get that much TRP, but it went on to achieve a cult status amongst its fans. I don't want CVs to compromise on the story to get TRP and as a watcher of Naagin series, the only season that was good was 1 and 2 was bearable. I hated season 3 (and I'm saying this as a fan of Rajat Tokas since I was 12) and season 4 was a joke. I think the best season was 1 followed by 5. First time there's something new in the series and audience again wants evil MIL and extra large family. I mean, I want the focus to remain on the love triangle not Saas bahu and go the kdrama e

way. What are your thoughts?

It's not a flop season at all. And specially after today's ep everyone is loving the ep. Trp bhi aani shuru ho jayegi.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

This season could be great if production house take care of the dialogue writing and direction. The cinematography is really good compared to season 3 where i remember night scenes were tough to watch but here the night scenes were well filmed. Also i hate Bani's costumes like she talks like a sassy chick and dress up like a behenji i dunno why even Bela Brinda had much better look than Bani. I agree with you the show is following the format of a Kdrama and it should remain like how it is, only few things need to be taken care of thats it.

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: So_much_khushii

It's not a flop season at all. And specially after today's ep everyone is loving the ep. Trp bhi aani shuru ho jayegi.

jaldi ipl aane wala hai trp neeche jaayegi of every show plus ipl chalega from 19th sep se 10th nov tak

So_much_khushii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

jaldi ipl aane wala hai trp neeche jaayegi of every show plus ipl chalega from 19th sep se 10th nov tak

No ipl got cancelled

SeRene. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I agree with naagin1 it has everything from cast to story but I despised naagin2 like anything it was worse than all other seasons. There were too many ichhadari animals, rocky's revenge suhagraat with shivangi that season was completely horror.

Season3 was eye pleasing tbh. The cast the pair the supportive cast like rakshanda ma'am, chetan sir everyone had roles to do. It was very good for first 6 months. Naagin seasons shouldn't last for more than 60 episodes. N1 and N2 ended within stipulated time. Naagin3 got extention it got dragged later but the jodi, story, villians all were good in naagin3 I loved rajat Anita ajitabh too.

Naagin4 the cast was good except jasmine. Story went haywire after few weeks don't know why they have to bring rashmi. It went downhill from then.

This season so far it's going well but I don't expect k drama type with ekta in a regressive channel like colors. Star one brought lot of youth shows back then but this time I hope ekta will not go naagin2 way, too many ichhadari animals will spoil it, it's better to get some strong villians like yamini, rakshanda type actresses they will be more bearable.

Edited by SeRene. - 4 years ago
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It is not cancelled it is happenning check out this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSTs9qxpJdg

check out this one and it was t20 world cup was postponed beacuse it is icc tounament due covid 19

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Glad someone said this

Mutual feelings🤗

Im loving this show hope they continue like this with better execution without saas bahu drama kitchen politics

I fed up with those

I want to see show with something different

And glad nagin 5 comes under this category

2 things caught my attention is sharad n nagin cheel love hate story

I hope they work on this story in more better way

But to get trps they will introduce unnecessary drama

As trps r important for existence of show mainly in channels like colors n.starplus

So have to see what will store for us

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Unable to judge if flop or hit

Cheel is very interesting characterization

Naag naagin have tobe given more SS and build chemistry soon..

More focus on cheel is making this season as cheel season instead of nagins.

Kuch gadbad hai 😆 pakka hai ...

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

PKYEK was a youth show on Starone with unknown faces. And the story was actually good there. It had folklore vibes, romance, angst, drama all perfectly balanced.

Comparing that to N5, which have well known faces is insult to that classic show. Neither VD, nor Sukirti were popular back then. And from what I heard it had good trps initially.