KHOOB LADI MARDAANI HUMAARI MISHTI RANI

Rohini.S thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Jab aurat shastra utaathi hai tou kuch bhi kar sakti hai.

This is what Meenakshi Rajvansh told Mishti when she tried to pacify her from the trauma that she underwent. Like many others I thought that it would be nice to see her change but I consoled myself that at least she took a step forward to recognize Mishti as a woman. Meenu however, is an obnoxious human being. She has taken birth on this earth, to pull people down with her shastra that is lies, deceit, blackmail etc.. She has a price for everything, even Motherhood and such a human being is essentially negative, a monster like her own son called her.

Strong women don’t have attitudes they have standards.

Today, I realized, that despite her self-praise about family, sacrifices etc., she is the weakest woman around. Resistance to truth is the eldest child of ignorance and if unchecked it reaches a dead end, that is insanity. Meenu is officially insane.

Even animals do not suffer from this dreadful state of mind as they are guided by their natural instincts. But with Meenu her first and foremost natural instinct that is motherhood, died a natural death long long ago and its now a total blackout of the mind for her.

Empathy is seeing with the eyes of another,

Hearing with the ears of another

And feeling with the heart of another

-       Meenu is BLIND to the actual suffering and pain of people around her. That’s why BP called her out on the patti(blindfold) on her eyes.

-       She hears what she wants to hear so she is selectively DEAF too. Her brain is filled with unnecessary chaos and unwanted noise

-       She is HEARTLESS and yes, she is a monster with certification.

Sure, all you have read Rumpelstiltskin where a Miller boasts to the King of the land that his daughter is so amazing that she can turn straw into gold. The King takes her with him despite cries from the daughter that she can do no such thing. The Kings locks her up in a room full of straw and gives her the ultimatum that she is to turn the straw into gold by the next morning.

She cries at her fate and then an odd-looking man appears before her magically, and tells her he will help her out. He does it for her first for her necklace and then for a ring, when the King’s greed grew. Then the imp made his final demand that if she becomes queen, then she should hand over her first born to him.

The girl says I don’t think I’ll ever be queen  and I will never agree to anything like that but the imp says you already have because the gold is already made and left. A minute later a young man stepped into the room and he asked the girl if she was alright.

Yes, but who are you?

Iam the prince and I apologize for what my father made you do. When Iam King nothing like this will ever happen. I was told that if you completed the task, I am to marry you.

This young man was different and the girl and the prince started meeting. They fell in love, married and had a baby and then the imp arrived to demand the baby. The queen refused and begged him not to take her baby away by tempting him with other benefits and finally told him that she will give servants to take care of him.

No one knows who Iam how can they take care of me the imp asked

I’ll find out who you are the queen challenged

To the imp it was all a game, and so he struck a bargain that if she could find his name within 3 days then she could keep the baby and if she didn’t, she hands her baby over.

The imp visited her every day and the queen rattled off names but alas!

Tomorrow night I’ll not be as bored as Iam today, because I will have a baby to play with - the imp threatened, happily.

The queen was distraught and she decided after the imp left that she needed solitude and quiet to think and get out of this predicament. She takes a walk and sees a small fire in the distance. She saw and heard the imp dancing and singing:

Tonight tonight, my plans I make

Tomorrow tomorrow the baby I take

The queen will never win this game

For Rumpelstiltskin is my name

The next night when he came, the queen guessed his name correctly. The imp on realizing that he had lost, stamped his feet in anger so hard on the ground that a big hole opened in the ground and he went right through it to meet his end. There are some parallels in this story which could relate to the Rajvansh Sadan.

-      Meenu is the imp and she is digging her own grave for a TRUST FUND HEIR.

-      The Prince rescuing his queen is Abir and

-      The queen who spins gold straw and struggles everyday turning sorrows and troubles that heads her family way into happiness is Mishti of course.

-      The King that got the Prince and his princess into this sad predicament is their fate

and no matter how many times Abir and Mishti prove their worth they are put to a new test again and again.

The added challenge in all of this is that Meenu is delusional. She thinks she has let Abir win? Right from the moment when Abir saved Mishti’s earring from the Holika Dehan, till date, Abir has won in all her petty and vile games. Abir calls out anyone when they are wrong but most importantly self-introspects and accepts his mistakes too.

In Episode 222 he tells Meenu, agar aajke baad aapne kisi aise insaan ko use karney ki koshish ki jisssey mein pyar karta hoon, tou aapko mein khadaa milunga unka dhaal bannkar….saam dhaam dand bhed…isey hi kehtey hain.

If you don’t stand for something right

You’ll always fall for anything wrong.

But the pseudo self-righteous scream of Meenakshi Rajvansh, passes harsh judgments against Mishti, to hide the noise of skeletons dancing in her own closet. She doesn’t relent, goes on and on berating her, threatening her, begging her and then slandering her. If you find yourself in the wrong story …leave, which is what Mishti does by leaving Meenu’s room for the moment.

When a debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser but even here Meenu has introduced a trump card – Laddoo Gopal.

God cannot be played with. He cannot be gambled with and challenged ever. Meenu’s downfall will start soon – a sequence of events which will be set in motion.

The Heisenberg’s theory of uncertainty has always fascinated me and it is an important concept in Quantum mechanics. But I have often been intrigued by the hidden variables involved in the experiment conducted by Heisenberg, with the particles/electrons.

In simple layman terms, the trajectory of the electrons/particles shot into a space was different, at different points in time, Why? If you fit this to the theory of Consciousness and doctrine of Karma you get a very interesting application to human lives.

Applying this to the events at the Rajvansh/Maheshwari household, and the extended YRHPK characters in Rajkot, the hidden variables involved there, which will prove to determine the course of life of Mishti and Abir alone are many.

While we are lamenting and shedding tears for them every day and questioning the unfairness of it all, we need to understand the play of the intelligent design here. This theory postulates that the sequence of events in our life has been formulated by an intelligent agent, a mind, a cause that is way higher than we are.

The bible states clearly the sins of the father are visited upon the sons.

Obviously, Meenu is evil personified and is still committing questionable acts. We already established that Abir and Mishti suffer by association though they are extremely good kind and good natured.

This is why they have the Dhruv Taara Kunal and several other metaphorical electrons as beacons of light in the form of Maasi, BP and BM showing them the way. They are the visible variables but with hidden properties, and their combined trajectories will set the events in motion for Meenu’s downfall and will culminate and will help Mishti and Abir in getting to their destination.

Kunal’s assimilating Parul Maasi as his maa was an emotional long-awaited moment. Once, Mishti told Kuhu that she had to fight every step of the way with Abir’s mom to get accepted. Kuhu should now introspect and see the loving maasi she has for a maa instead of the photo frame waaris obsessed monster, that she has always wanted.

BP once told Mishti about fatherhood (after the first Holi at RV Sadan) not being related to giving birth alone. ”Ek beti ka pitha banney ke liye uss beti kaungli pakadkar chalna padtha hai…” He did true justice to the dad he is by standing up to Meenu who thought she could get away with her rude behavior, warning and hurtful words. Now, Mishti has Narayan (Abir), Shivji (BP) and Maa Durga (BM) protecting her.

An interesting conversation between Draupadi and Yuddhistir, in the Mahabharat I recall.

Dharmaraj Yuddhistir asked Draupadi in a moment of distress about why he suffered despite being righteous, being honest and just. Iam a king but look at us we are in exile and have to live in squalor.”

Draupadi replied Oh King once a sage visited our kingdom when I was a child and this question was posed to him. She then went on to explain how 3 things set our lives in motion:

1.    Human Actionwhat we do everyday - good and bad that result in a series of other things taking place

2.    Poorva Karma Lives that have gone by and the sins and the good. The karma which leads to dhrishta phala, adhristha phala and the latter leading to sins - paap and blessings - punya was explained by her by the sage. So, we should weigh then and there in each birth and with each action which will set right our karmic balance she explained.

3.    Hidden Variables This the most important of all. An intelligent design at play here namely God.

The diamond cannot be polished without friction,

Nor man perfected without trials Oh King.

A note to all of us about this is what I leave with you today.

Food for thought.

If you concentrate on 1, which will help you ace 2, THEN 3 will step in automatically and take care of you and that is God.

“We must fear God through love,

Never love him through fear.”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤗🤗Welcome rohini happy that you are back and again awesome analysis . 👏. Really meenakshi has stoop to lowest . She said Mishti is selfish and thinking about her . But she is selfish that disown kunal saying that he is not her son. I am waiting for her downfall. Today many things are told on forum for mishti but I don't agree because she is thinking about abir and for a moment she said get put to meenakshi as well. We all know that she will pack her bags but abir will not let her go.

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Love is most powerful weapon and love conquers all!!!

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi Rohini. I'm glad that you are back. Hope you are coping well. The write was really beautiful. Loved the Rumpelstiltskin and Mahabharat reference. 

LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Your proverbs are so powerful ❤️

-Strong women don’t have attitudes they have standards.

Empathyis seeing with the eyes of another,

Hearingwith the ears of another

And feeling with the heart of another

Yes, but who are you?

Iam the prince and I apologize for what my father made you do. When Iam King nothing like this will ever happen. I was told that if you completed the task, I am to marry you

Tonight tonight, my plans I make

Tomorrow tomorrow the baby I take

The queen will never win this game

For Rumpelstiltskin is my name

The diamond cannot be polished without friction,

Nor man perfected without trials Oh King

If you don’t stand for something right

You’ll always fall for anything wrong

Amazing post yet again 👌