Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

On the contrary, I feel Shravan is the one who's coming out of this with his head held high.....his winning or losing is not dependent on whether he gets Sumo's love. The earnestness of his own love and him having the courage to face the truth....to make peace with the amount of time he can get with her already makes him the bigger person in this situation right now 

Sumo is the one who is losing right now because she is trying to escape the truth in her headstrong denials - even if she is thinking she is doing it for the "greater good". 

I wouldn't exactly say that Sumo did the right thing....the mature way to handle this would have been to give their friendship another HONEST try without any illusions....but simply shutting down on Shravan and point blank pushing him away....this cold turkey approach...lol I think this is more about Sumo's sense of self-preservation than sparing Shravan any pain. 

I asked this same question yesterday....what was her plan beyond getting Shravan to blurt out the truth she already suspected? ðŸ˜†.....today it became obvious she had no plan beyond that. Which is why she made this "cold turkey" decision on the spot to totally cut off from him. This is again a short sighted decision and shows that Sumo still doesn't understand that feelings don't work with an on/off switch. If there truly was as much understanding in their friendship that she claimed was so special to her, she would try harder to save it rather than instantly shut down and give up. The very fact that she's doing this shows that she is too scared to reflect honestly about her own feelings. 

Ofcourse it's  more to do with she has no idea how to deal with it so her instant comeback is to abort  and delete shravan from her life🤣which is  super ironic on her part because  she's  the one  repeating over and over how sbravan holds  a special place which is true to an extent as how he had been an exception to her rules and she is able to look beyond his shell  but she's  unaware of that and for her despite saying it it kinda became evident that she herself  doesn't  really understand  that hence it took her 0.1 sec to say well now that that you love me delete nothing existed no friendship no special bonding🤣 sure beta sure phir kaisi speciality and deep bonding and special friendship  which you've  been claiming ofcourse  we as viewers know it very much exists lolThe wise way for her have been  to take her space and tell shravan that she needs to think over and will see where this goes don't  just do exactly what he was fearing and push him so far away in an instant when he's  been doing everything only to not hurt you ittu sa toh sumo pe bhi aata hai na to not hurt him . That would've been mature taking your time and space a lesson sumo only taught shravan bht khud bhul gayi jhalli😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Su94

My favourite part of the episode is Shravan-Bunty's conversation. Suman did Shravan a good turn by making him confess. The onus got transferred onto her shoulders instead. Shravan is gonna make the best of these 10 days and leave at the end (if Suman is absolutely sure that this is what she wants) with his head held high-like he said.

Was just wondering if this 10 day track (ITV standard time) is gonna go the "Dus din, ladki in" way. Haha!

Yes, Suman has unwittingly managed to do good for Shravan by setting this 10 day deadline....he will definitely make the most of it while she will struggle with the burden of the truth and her own confused feelings....lol 

I'm not sure how long this 10 day track will be stretched in the show's timeline....they are pros at dragging things😆....but yes, otherwise there is definitely the "10 din, ladki in" vibe coming especially from the way Shravan is determined to no longer hide his love behind friendship....so he will be himself. The onus will lie on Sumo to handle the intensity now. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yes, Suman has unwittingly managed to do good for Shravan by setting this 10 day deadline....he will definitely make the most of it while she will struggle with the burden of the truth and her own confused feelings....lol 

I'm not sure how long this 10 day track will be stretched in the show's timeline....they are pros at dragging things😆....but yes, otherwise there is definitely the "10 din, ladki in" vibe coming especially from the way Shravan is determined to no longer hide his love behind friendship....so he will be himself. The onus will lie on Sumo to handle the intensity now. 

10 din?? Oh forget it ladies ladki is "IN" the very first day itself with her restlessness and pareshani for his "not BFF" 

Shravan ki ek filmi jump ne woh kar dia jo aur kuch na kar saka🤣 btw plz tell me I wasn't  the only one laughing at the  edit at that part like it legit looked like they forgot to edit it well and just kept the shot where mohit jumped to fall it looked jaan bhuj  ke maari jump than a thokar🤣

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

See it wasn't  even in her wildest dreams that  it'll be her she had totally been at ease ke woh main nahi hoon  after the friendship pact so as a friend it was bugging her that there  is something that he's hiding esp after kavita confiding in suman and giving her the duty to get the truth out to "FIX" shravan as he has been lost. So sumo being the helpful  and responsible friend was only trying to help her friend whom she also figured was off and behaving a bit odd but she had totally blocked the thought that it could be her she knew devika was a lie but she still didn't gave a 2nd thought that if not devika than her  that's  my understanding atleast 

I like this theory... so for my peace of mind, this is was her thought process.. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

[QUOTE=AreYaar]

MUCH better episode today than yesterday's muddled messsmiley36. Finally there was some cohesiveness in the character reactions as well as the scenes themselves.  lol but sumo firse into denial mode despite knowing the truth...im slightly confused as to why she really wanted that distance when she's become habitual to him for so long now as if like giving him the cold shoulder despite him revealing the truth..smiley36but i guess its gonna make a major turn over in their relationship...unless she'll feel really guilty about him meeting her despite knowing his feelings for her..

Suman's reaction went mostly as expectedsmiley36....she pulled back from Shravan, literally and figuratively. This is classic Sumo....no matter how overwhelmed, actually it's ESPECIALLY when she feels overwhelmed that she steels herself further, becomes more stoic. Shravan may have felt a pang when she stepped back from his arms, but he neverthless continued undeterred and finally made the reference to the letter that we had wished for in yesterday's epismiley36. It felt like the more he spoke his truth about his love for her, the more he seemed unburdened....while the burden then started to shift towards Sumo - she's the one who now feels burdened by the very truth that has set Shravan free.  i still wished the letter wouldve been the first thing to be mentioned but i can see why they said it at the end or something in order to make the shocked suman drop the piece of paper in the water...smiley36but sumo decided to even close the BFF chaptersmiley19smiley19he finally confessed it yet she wanted distance to the point of no more BFF timesmiley19

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Suman upfront declared to Shravan that she doesn't love him and has no feelings for him beyond those of a friendsmiley36....after this, she proceeded to set her "mitigation plan" into motion like the erstwhile cadet that she issmiley36.  And the "plan" is to finish the remaining 10 days of group study and then totally cut off from each other so that Shravan can also get over her and not wallow in his heartbreak. smiley36. As usual, Suman has decided the parameters of the path forwardsmiley36....this, even after learning a lesson the hard way about making presumptionssmiley36. Nevertheless, Sumo must persist....or she won't be Sumo. lol i felt she was conflicted between developing feelings for him vs her career goals...smiley36what a plan devised to do social distancing with shravan & 10 days later chalo niklo yahan se to the point that even shravan decided that he'll go away with pride but wants to see her smile within these last 10 days...

There was no rain, contrary to all our speculationsmiley36....but Sumo did manage to snag her skirt on a nail and fall downsmiley36. Random FB inserted of them supposedly having shared a joke over this previously.....but the fall itself seems to foreshadowing what's coming up for Sumo. She's going to stumble in the wake of this decision, all thanks to her stubborn determination to push Shravan away.  i feel her decision of making her career her first priority as in "carrying the family legacy" and making vijay, her idol, proud will backfire on her to some extent like is she entering the army bc its a family trend to keep the honor maintained or whether she really wants to enter the army bc she really wants to do with her complete dedication & passion like keeping the "making daddy proud" for a moment...smiley36idk if im explaining this properly or not but i feel her being fixated on entering the army for making vijay proud might affect her deeply...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Shravan has found new resolve....attaboysmiley36. Since he's now unburdened by revealing his truth, and sab KILEAR ho gaya hai as Bunty would say, Shravan has decided that he's now going to YOLO these 10 remaining days of group study with Sumosmiley36.....Sumo ko jo sochna hai soche, Shravan has decided that he won't hold back from expressing his pyar or hiding it behind friendship anymore. Waah humara shersmiley36. Bunty continues to worry about Shravan's heartbreak but Shravan has toughened himself up some more.....lol hahaha, i feel he's gonna give "time & space" that sumo told him about...abh khud hi decide karle ki she really loves him or not like let the girl come to if she wants to ..smiley36but why leave the APS school for tho??smiley19i miss his interaction with saheb, khurana, bakshi toh unone kya bigada h smiley18smiley36

The 10 days countdown was funny waise, especially cuz both Shravan-Sumo were marking their calendars for itsmiley37.  lol ek week kya hoga only future episodes knowsmiley36

The Sumo-Kancha scene again hinted that Sumo is suppressing her emotions and basically lying to herself in many ways, as she usually does. She's developed a big mental block against the possibility of Shravan being anything more than a friend cuz it will interfere with her life goals....but she isn't taking a moment to reflect on why she's so heartbroken even over the loss of this friendship. The way she was crying so much while talking to Kancha....and even Kancha pointed out that the reaction was a bit extreme if Sumo really has no feelings beyond friendship for Shravan but she was quick to cut off Kancha...which in itself is telling enoughsmiley36.  lol firse going into delusional mode smiley37abhi toh sab saaf saaf boldia abh kya baakhi h ??smiley36bechara mustered up courage bc she forced him to do so otherwise he was remaining in silent mode...somehow, i wish that "ILU piece" comes back in future episodes when they both reflect & laugh over what they are doing now in the post leap or something ..smiley36would be a nice cross reference /mention smiley36

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Shravan ki emotions had such intensity that Sumo ko literally bukhaar chadhaa diya next morningsmiley36. J/K....but Sumo does seem to be one of those people who repress their emotions so much that ultimately it starts harming their health.....she was so upset about the confession that it built into a fever. pyaar ka bukhar abh suman mein kabh jagega fir toh??smiley42smiley36 tbh she felt so stressed that it started affecting her physical healthsmiley36sab log fikar karne lage even anish was concerned smiley36

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Shravan ki emotions had such intensity that Sumo ko literally bukhaar chadhaa diya next morningsmiley36. J/K....but Sumo does seem to be one of those people who repress their emotions so much that ultimately it starts harming their health.....she was so upset about the confession that it built into a fever. pyaar ka bukhar abh sumo mein kabh jagega fir toh??smiley42smiley36 tbh she felt so stressed that it started affecting her physical healthsmiley36sab log fikar karne lage even puchal was concerned smiley36

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

But it was quite notable how much she insisted that Kancha not tell Shravan about her health....that was Sumo's full fixation again and again, even insisting that she won't take any dawaai from him...lol but Shravan found out regardless and did his Majnu sprint to go get dawaai for his pyari Sumosmiley36. Bike as expected woh "sacrifice" assignment ki wajah se nahin chala payasmiley36. ..

----

while one sacrificed sketching sacrifice toh shravan ney aaj bike...idk if it was a glitch or something but last time we saw a the sketch with no color and today with color so whats going on..majnu doing marathon for medicine for mehbuba smiley37

Good that Kancha's mom was back today.....I welcomed the break from Kavita ka melodrama for oncesmiley36im glad that she's also there for few seconds excluded from the family dramasmiley37fingers crossed i dont wanna see budhao tmrw tho especially when vijay orders him to do the pushupssmiley29smiley36

Precap mein Sumo FRIEND seems to insist that her Shravan FRIEND not shoulder any burden alone....isko bhi pushups karne hain punishment meinsmiley36man, what is this whole ramayana now??smiley37pehle social distancing now saath mein pushups? denial mode in danger now kya??smiley37this girl won't admit it but she doesn't want shravan to suffer bc she also loves himsmiley36

It has come down to wohi issue.....Sumo thinks she can only have Shravan as a friend in her life and this "inconvenient" love confession has messed things up....what she doesn't get is that all this won't stop either of their feelings....whether it's his concern for her, or her concern for him. Chalo, Sumo also likes to learn some lessons the hard way....so be itsmiley36 but at least shravan should say something now...sumo says she wants BFF so shravan does that, sumo says she wants to hear about the girl shravan loves, shravan confesses, sumo says she don't wanna see shravan even after 10 days so not much interaction happening as he just sent the medicine to ensure that she's ok, now she's wanting to do 100 pushups with him ....what is going on here? i'm so lost now ...smiley36

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago