Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Raany25

right not in 7th 7th jenma

Ye to waise hi last janam hai, to iss life me ye hone se raha. Mujhe nahi lagta 3 leads me se koi bhi tapkega. Bas Bani ke liye choice difficult hone wali hai. Is her love greater than her hate? If her love is greater, then she would forget what happened last life and take this chance to move forward with Jai. Or if her hate for Veer is greater, then there is some serious jhol in her love. Which goes on to show that nafrat me jyaada kashish hai pyaar se. Phir to ye nafrat nahi ho sakti boss.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

She will do a contract marriage with Veer 😂

Behen, normal drama hota to contract marriage samajh me aaye. But ye cheel aur naagin ka contract kuch hazam nahi hua😆🤪

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Kisi bhi tarah marriage kar le bas.. Fir toh chodhna Muskil ho jaiga 😍

Arre marriage ho ya na ho, Veer to bubble gum ki tarah chipka hi rahega😆. Bani ke bachne ke raaste bahut kam hai. Itni nafrat to already hai. Iske baad sirf pyaar hi ho sakta hai.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: libran90

Behen, normal drama hota to contract marriage samajh me aaye. But ye cheel aur naagin ka contract kuch hazam nahi hua😆🤪

Who knows? I wonder what will lead to Bani marrying Veer? And what kind of marriage they will have? 

libran90 thumbnail

Who knows? I wonder what will lead to Bani marrying Veer? And what kind of marriage they will have? 

Reason to koi Veer ka sarphira sa plan ho sakta hai ya Bani by choice jaaye for revenge. And woh bhi Jai ko chodke. Mazaa aayega😆. Jai ko bataye bina wo Mrs. Veeranshu Singhania ban jayegi.

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Don't forget this is EKta's show and naagin show.. Swap hi Karenge as always 

Raany25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Ye to waise hi last janam hai, to iss life me ye hone se raha. Mujhe nahi lagta 3 leads me se koi bhi tapkega. Bas Bani ke liye choice difficult hone wali hai. Is her love greater than her hate? If her love is greater, then she would forget what happened last life and take this chance to move forward with Jai. Or if her hate for Veer is greater, then there is some serious jhol in her love. Which goes on to show that nafrat me jyaada kashish hai pyaar se. Phir to ye nafrat nahi ho sakti boss.

hah I think her hate is greater than love, because she dont remeber any think with jay but her hate awesome yaar she remeber her hate for cheel and for Akki boy aka Veer ❤️

Raany25 thumbnail

Reason to koi Veer ka sarphira sa plan ho sakta hai ya Bani by choice jaaye for revenge. And woh bhi Jai ko chodke. Mazaa aayega😆. Jai ko bataye bina wo Mrs. Veeranshu Singhania ban jayegi.

Ussh dinkeliye intusaar...... 😛

Raany25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

U r from Sri Lanka na? I read ur introduction. So happy to see a fan From Sri Lanka 😊

Yeah ☺️I watch Naagin from Sess 01 but only Veer bring me here 😳

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raany25

hah I think her hate is greater than love, because she dont remeber any think with jay but her hate awesome yaar she remeber her hate for cheel and for Akki boy aka Veer ❤️

Exactly, she strongly hates Cheels, but cannot remember her love for Hriday. And she wanted to complete her love story. Waah!