Frequent Posters

1078397 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
thank u so much the case has more twist and turns than a daily soap
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tinah

Please, Sushant was known to get high at parties. That was way before Rhea happened but I think it started after Ankita.

Exactly they are acting like he is a saint. Consuming drugs does not make you a terrible person, people are acting like smoking weed is equivalent to murder. Even Ankita was rumoured to drink and consuming alcohol with medication is WAY worse than consuming weed.

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Exactly they are acting like he is a saint. Consuming drugs does not make you a terrible person, people are acting like smoking weed is equivalent to murder. Even Ankita was rumoured to drink and consuming alcohol with medication is WAY worse than consuming weed.

Yeah I remember this. I think that's why she is scared. Because if this thing gets out on how she used to treat Sushant, her life will become like Rhea's!

Tinah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

thank u so much the case has more twist and turns than a daily soap

All thanks to the media.

You are welcome ❤️

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

These Bollywood celebs barely spoke up when the whole world was asking for a CBI..suddenly it's let the law handle it as my heart breaks for Rhea. Lol right

1191706 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

These Bollywood celebs barely spoke up when the whole world was asking for a CBI..suddenly it's let the law handle it as my heart breaks for Rhea. Lol right

Nope, Vidya said the same thing about media trial even before Rhea came into the picture as an accused and SSR's father filed an FIR against her.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

A straight forward admission from him that he is suffering from bipolar disorder, but still this does not get any prime time on Republic or Times Now, as they are hell bent in pushing that murder/drug angle

Tinah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

A straight forward admission from him that he is suffering from bipolar disorder, but still this does not get any prime time on Republic or Times Now, as they are hell bent in pushing that murder/drug angle

Because they freaking don't know what mental illness is. And even what decency and ethics mean!

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I guess mods needs look on this thread , I will bring in their notice

Feminism only revolve around rhea no one else as u r allowed to badmouth other females👏

Again name calling start

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

Isn’t it supposed to be ‘Innocent Until Proven Guilty’, or is it now ‘Guilty Until Proven Innocent’!? Let’s show some respect for the constitutional rights of a citizen and let the law take its course.”

^ what’s wrong in this statement ?

She asked to wait before judging her ...no ?

You clearly have far too much faith in the Indian judicial system. Sadly, some of us don’t. We can clearly see (and have often lived through) the incompetence of Mumbai police.