Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yeah he can cook all kind of stories and pass the buck but why take names? That's breaking the code of conduct of BW. SLB shall pay for this.

MJ1015 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

It’s the choreography apparently . It’s everyone else’s fault. 

I beg to differ . She ain’t no dancer and graceful she is not. 

LOL, ridiculous choreography and she is looking like a precariously hung marionette with springs struck out of it. She should have put her foot down instead of following this ridiculous routine. 

Ah well. 

I do find her easy on eyes so have a soft spot for her. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ1015

LOL, ridiculous choreography and she is looking like a precariously hung marionette with springs struck out of it. She should have put her foot down instead of following this ridiculous routine. 

Ah well. 

She cannot keep puttin her foot down. She did once with Saroj Khan ( Sarojji was the first choice) so she had to live with Prabhu. 

The assistant if you watch the making does it perfectly without looking this weird . So not the choreographer’s fault when you have no talent but then again it’s BW , non dancers are given best dancer khitaab and nostril flaring is lauded as being Meryl Streep. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MJ1015

Ah well. 

I think it also has to do with the fact that the steps had to be performed "softly". Look at the choreographer teaching Kat in the BTS video, Kat's more harsh. She aint a bad dancer but the choreography seemed more hip hop than masala. 

MJ1015 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I think it also has to do with the fact that the steps had to be performed "softly". Look at the choreographer teaching Kat in the BTS video, Kat's more harsh. She aint a bad dancer but the choreography seemed more hip hop than masala. 

I will find some Bts videos to see what was actually intended from this sequence. 

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This wasn’t a video message. How are we to confirm its authenticity? Why are we supposed to believe this?