Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -Dracarys-

In a nutshell, pithani,niraj and miranda have made some confessions to CBI. They erased data from sushant's mobile and laptops on 8th june. 8 hard disks were erased to be specific. And Rhea supervised it. 

NCB is filing case against Rhea. 

Rhea and Miranda exchanged chats regarding accessing Sushant's bank account and credit card probably..how to change his PIN online and all. 

Am waiting for an arrest warrant to be issued. 

OMG what? i didnt know that..............

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

All these details are making my head spin. Really hope this drugs scandal also brings out those in Bollywood who indulge in the same. Their PRs must be working overtime right now to make sure their name doesn’t come up.😆

nhrb thumbnail

Originally posted by: RomyaForever

Come to think of it Jail mein jagah kaam padh jaye ge.

Bullywood can have their own Umang in the prison where most of them should end up.

Big boss bhi😝

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rhea tells jaya that his family is coming ( in Nov, 2019)

That she will handover Sush to them and hoped that they won't f--k him up more.

Mahaan hai aap devi 😆

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

And you know what, I defended Swara as much as I could everywhere as I am also inclined towards Left. And Zoya was my fav female director till 2 months back. I loved GB. I loved watching her interviews etc.

If educated folks turned out to be like this, I will be happily fan of Bimbos like Kareena, Ananya, Alia etc. 🤢

the PEOPLE  u mentioned are not less of anything! ..so please the lesson learnt is dont celebrate them, watch movies and leave them like how we leave our cheppals out! They deserve to be out of everything from us..dont give them a place in your heart / mind! They are actors and all they do is ACTING

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

And you know what, I defended Swara as much as I could everywhere as I am also inclined towards Left. And Zoya was my fav female director till 2 months back. I loved GB. I loved watching her interviews etc.

If educated folks turned out to be like this, I will be happily fan of Bimbos like Kareena, Ananya, Alia etc. 🤢

Same. I had some respect for Zoya Akhtar as a filmmaker till 2 months back. All that has gone out of the window now. This tragedy is an eye opener for me

zaniax thumbnail

The thought of Shushant loosing his life over insignificant n useless drugs is infuriating! All this could have been avoided if Rhea n her stooges did not enter his life. Couldn’t she find someone else who was part of the cartel to operate her sick business? Why him? He was quietly doin his own thing and had plans to do so much more. How I wish he would’ve known better. Rhea and all others involved must be behind bars, if not there will be many more Shushant’s n these efforts will be wasted.

Goodbyesss thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dracarys-

In a nutshell, pithani,niraj and miranda have made some confessions to CBI. They erased data from sushant's mobile and laptops on 8th june. 8 hard disks were erased to be specific. And Rhea supervised it. 

NCB is filing case against Rhea. 

Rhea and Miranda exchanged chats regarding accessing Sushant's bank account and credit card probably..how to change his PIN online and all. 

Am waiting for an arrest warrant to be issued. 

Trying to connect the dots. Sushant endured a lot for months but something happened on 8th June that Rhea Tai decided to leave Sushant , erase all evidences, take laptop and jewellery , and set him free? But then on 9th Disha was murdered ( Why it’s not known) and Sushant told his sister now they won’t leave him? They will come after him. 

-Dracarys- thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

OMG what? i didnt know that..............

Yeah. Times now showed this. 

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1298647645053804544?s=09

Goodbyesss thumbnail

Indeed... DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO BUT IN THE BOUNDARIES OF THE PRISON.

🤪