Spoiler: Mishti to know about her pregnancy complication

Shrish1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke the popular Star Plus show produced by Director’s Kut is going through the track wherein Abir (Shaheer Sheikh) and Kunal (Avinash Mishra) are battling it out to get Mishti (Rhea Sharma) and Kuhu (Kaveri Priyam) together.

Well, we wrote earlier about the fact that Kuhu will meet with an accident and Mishti will be left all alone to help Kuhu out in this tough situation.

Will Mishti and Kuhu hug and patch up?

Well, there will also be a major twist at the hospital wherein Mishti will get to know that she has a problem in conceiving.

OMG!!

As we know, Abir and Mishti have been wanting to plan for their family. Abir had even wished during Janmashtami that Lord Krishna should bless them with a baby.

Will Mishti and Kuhu hug and patch up?

Well, there will also be a major twist at the hospital wherein Mishti will get to know that she has a problem in conceiving.

OMG!!

As we know, Abir and Mishti have been wanting to plan for their family. Abir had even wished during Janmashtami that Lord Krishna should bless them with a baby.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope she discuss this with abir.

Shrish1 thumbnail

But i don't think that she will discuss

maneetmayur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well. If she gets to know. Hopefully she would inform Abir especially after today's friends first promise. I found another article just now.

https://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-49315-a

If this come out to be true then kuhu out of courtesy n thankfulness fir saving her might agree to be surrogate (that would be a positive, highly matured and understanding kuhu in a way as per makers' plan)but "I don't want any surrogacy track yo happen". It rather be a saazish or misplaced report or mistake in names if kuhu n mishti on reports (In dat case, kuhu would be forever J of mish & jasmeet can add fuel, whereas mish would stand up n fight the world for kuhu making her realise what a true sister and pure soul mish is. Guess! Ye bhi sapne hai!!)

Shrish1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneetmayur

Well. If she gets to know. Hopefully she would inform Abir especially after today's friends first promise. I found another article just now.

If this come out to be true then kuhu out of courtesy n thankfulness fir saving her might agree to be surrogate (that would be a positive, highly matured and understanding kuhu in a way as per makers' plan)but "I don't want any surrogacy track yo happen". It rather be a saazish or misplaced report or mistake in names if kuhu n mishti on reports (In dat case, kuhu would be forever J of mish & jasmeet can add fuel, whereas mish would stand up n fight the world for kuhu making her realise what a true sister and pure soul mish is. Guess! Ye bhi sapne hai!!)

No I don't want this surrogacy track to happen I just want that may be meenakshi will foul play here as she already said in today's episode that i don't want these girls to be my bahu so she will fake mishti's report and accuse her that she is not able to fulfil abir's wish and all then might be she will ask ku hu and after some time she will agree also but at last moment mishti will get seperate from abir because of this reason and atlast when abir find about this fake report

Then meenu   and abir confrontation and hopefully both will leave this rv house and shift to mishbir house as already shown in the new montage 

Hoping this track to be happen not surrogacy

maneetmayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrish1

No I don't want this surrogacy track to happen I just want that may be meenakshi will foul play here as she already said in today's episode that i don't want these girls to be my bahu so she will fake mishti's report and accuse her that she is not able to fulfil abir's wish and all then might be she will ask ku hu and after some time she will agree also but at last moment mishti will get seperate from abir because of this reason and atlast when abir find about this fake report

Then meenu   and abir confrontation and hopefully both will leave this rv house and shift to mishbir house as already shown in the new montage 

Hoping this track to be happen not surrogacy

Yes dear. This is okay by me too. I was also thinking something similar after reading another article by telly chakkar that ye meenu ki chaal hai... I had posted it here too. 

Anyway lets see. I guess there's gonna be a leap so maybe. Leap se pehle ye chaal & drama and post leap confrontation and Mishbir house. I toh feel that Mishbir should leave right away n give kuhu all limelight. If the 2 stay away at least they'll maintain some bonding among sisters.

Shrish1 thumbnail

Agree 💯

U know what I have seen a spoiler regarding miscarriage of mishti on Twitter what's that? Do you have any idea about that? 

maneetmayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrish1

Agree 💯

U know what I have seen a spoiler regarding miscarriage of mishti on Twitter what's that? Do you have any idea about that? 

No dear but maybe true if we link that article with the one i shared. These days she's having stomach pain as seen in previous episodes so maybe after taking so much stress n carrying kuhu she'll lose the baby & just like many ITV shows, 1st miscarriage lead to future complications they might show. In Pavitra Rishta, Varsha couldn't conceive after she aborted her baby. Ok n RS YRKKH also Naira faced same issues but she could deliver kids. I hope, all this is a gameplan by meenu or maybe Jas & kuhu(for all the limelight)

Shrish1 thumbnail

But now by seeing the precap i am just assuming that what will happen now but not surrogacy