Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Watch how republic tv is covering it🀣🀣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CER2f8AhHHS/?igshid=1g1gc4q4ur48j

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Everything he says might not be correct but let me just say this. I do think Dr. Swamy has the best of intentions towards Sushant. He would never try to portray him as someone who dealt with drug dealers. Whenever he speaks of Sushant. He speak so highly of him. He says things like, "This Sushant Singh Rajput was no ordinary man. He took a competitive exam. He ranked 7th out of all India. He got a scholarship to Standford. Had he taken it up he might have been a huge scientist for NASA shining in the USA somewhere. He wasn't like these good for nothing star kids who come into the industry because they have no other avenue in life. Who cant till the eastern hemisphere of the world from the western hemisphere. I have listened to his lectures towards IIT student have been so impressed. He entered movies and within years became a superstar." He has nothing but admiration for Sushant. And would never portray him as someone who hangs out with people who are trouble. 

I do think his suspicions towards Mahesh Bhatt most def has merit. He has more recently started mentioning him. I have had my doubts ever since his unqualified diagnosis of hallucinations. Not to mention he always associated with people who die mysteriously. Jiah Khan for an example. 

Idk Out of all people, Why Swamy is being doubted. He literally got CBI. Another thing if anyone remembers Sushant's sister's Father in law was threatened 2 weeks after Sushant's death when they were demanding inquiry. It happened so that his family got multiple threats , he has to delete his twitter. Threats were from Salman Khan Gang.  Later Swamy jumped in with his Lawyer and wrote several letters to PM office. Public was suspicious and had great role but these big officers don't move so easily unless they get solid recommendation which Swamy provided. Even if Swamy is trying to expose underworld Bollywood nexus along with Sushant getting justice then LET IT BE. 

People were cursing Arnab too, YES he is loud n whatever n has agenda BUT Ask yourself IF it wasn't for Arnab n his relentless effort even for his own motives, This case would have been closed long back. So PLEASE out of all people, let Swamy n Arnab circulate stories and LET CBI Debunk them.

Edited by sarasingh7 - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

Idk Out of all people, Why Swamy is being doubted. He literally got CBI. Another think if anyone remembers Sushant's sister's Father in law was threatened 2 weeks after Sushant's death when they were demanding inquiry. It happened so that his family got multiple threats , he has to delete his twitter. Threats were from Salman Khan Gang.  Later Swamy jumped in with his Lawyer and wrote several letters to PM office. Public was suspicious and had great role but these big officers don't move so easily unless they get solid recommendation which Swamy provided. Even if Swamy is trying to expose underworld Bollywood nexus along with Sushant getting justice then LET IT BE. 

People were cursing Arnab too, YES he is loud n whatever n has agenda BUT Ask yourself IF it wasn't for Arnab n his relentless effort even for his own motives, This case would have been closed long back. So PLEASE out of all people, let Swamy n Arnab circulate stories and LET CBI Debunk them.

While I trust Dr. Swamy a lot. I also trust some of the people who have doubt. I know they have been die hard fans for the longest time. Long before I became one. 

KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

This is not the first tym..Sania Mirza had face the same issue during the Shoaib controversy. Not that the media showed anything really offensive πŸ˜† they had once showed Alia n Siddharth's close moments, even they didn't file a case. 

I don't think she can because if she can I m sure she would have.

what happened to her petition that she filed in the Supreme court against media trial? πŸ˜†

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

RK

@kamaalrkhan

Watch my review of Bizarre No.1 Bhatt Family. Pls RT for others also!Clapping hands sign
Rose
https://youtu.be/zOfVsfmbnw8 via @YouTube

Saralicious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

While I trust Dr. Swamy a lot. I also trust some of the people who have doubt. I know they have been die hard fans for the longest time. Long before I became one. 

That's alright and I am sure and hoping CBI with negate all these conspiracy theories , there a tons that are floating not only from Swamy n Arnab but from others too. There is no way these could be stopped given how big case is publicly. I would say think of all angles bz it's bz of some of these angles , truth is coming out otherwise all almost believed long back that this is Suicide. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am not against dr swami and I am grateful for what he has done. Due to him ED was approved and cbi was in consideration πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

But at this point I do not trust anyone. I also know swami knows a lot of details which he is not disclosing at this point. Let’s wait for cbi investigation. I just Wilkie to see aggressive and proper investigation πŸ™

arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tinah

This sister really likes the limelight right? I understand they lost a brother but she has been really doing her thing on social media. I guess she likes the attention. 

I'm sorry, it might sound insensitive but that's the way I see it. Is it her young daughter who also in the news or is that the daughter of another sister?

This forum never ceases to amaze meπŸ‘

Saralicious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

Sushant's friend Smita Parikh latest Interview

Watch @14.45 - Sidharth Pitani  told Smita Parikh he felt healed after speaking with Mumbai police after giving 3 statement and felt healed after speaking truth πŸ€ͺ

Watch @15.15 - 20.00 - While speaking with Pitani Rhea called Smita crying "Look what  happened with me , he committed with me". Smita asked Rhea how all transpired.  Rhea responded Sushant was hallucinating, wasn't keeping well and was in terrible state.

Smita further asks why you(Rhea) didn't inform me/us as Smita n Sushant shared very close friendly bond.Rhea agreed but reasoned She was scared to expose Sushant's situation in front of his friends. Smita asked further if not close friends then why not FAMILY they have every right to know?

Rhea responded -  Sushant didn't get along with his family much and has issues with them πŸ˜΅

That made Smita suspicious as even if family bond wasn't strong, such condition of Sushant should have been intimated about if Rhea is speaking truth. Reporters discussing how Mahesh Bhatt was close enough to know this information and knowing Sushant being suicidal (as MB stated earlier) could have done something to help him atleast. Rather he guided Rhea to leave Sushant at this state(as they are claiming Sushant was in).

Bigger question is Why Rhea's parents(if they had good intentions for Sushant), didn't stop their daughter from doing so unless they are involved in some conspiracy. Why Rhea's parents were allowed but Sushant's family wasn't.

Smita revealed family was constantly asking for permission to meet Sushant for months but they were rudely blocked by all stooges.

@Watch 21.00 - Smita asked Rhea (during same call) why she didn't pick up her calls from past couple of months, since she was trying to reach Sushant as his phone number was changed.  Rhea reasons as she was so occupied with taking care of Sushant, she didn't have time to pick up Smita's calls πŸ˜ˆ [Yes you have time upload videos on instagrams but not pick up Sushant's friends n family's calls B**** ]

@Watch - @23.37 - On June 13th, Meetu called Sushant at 9:30 pm that he didn't pick and later sent text messages that were not seen. Then On June 14th , Meetu called Sushant again at around 9:30 am thinking he might have slept yesterday night early and must be awake by 9:30 am but call wasn't received in morning as well. This made Meetu anxious and she called staff , staff informed her that he took juice n went back to his room n slept. 

GLARING

But Meetu was not satisfied. Without informing staff, Meetu left for Sushant's house - Reason why she was just 15 minutes away from Sushant's home when Pitani called Meetu to let her know that Sushant hanged himself πŸ˜’. When Pitani called , Meetu was just barely 15 mins away, So how can Pitani cuts green kurta off Sushant and put Sushant's body down ??? Suspicious 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62TVxx1iMxE

@Red - This also debunks fact about Meetu leaving Sushant n being irresponsible. Looks like she was trying to contact him constantly to check on him and she was suppose to come back on June 14th anyways as known.

And Look at Loser Pitani 😑, I don't think he showed any sadness for Sushant's death in any of his appearances . He was just worried about his own healing(from maybe crime he was involved in).I hope CBI gives him 3rd Degree contrary to Mumbai police's healing therapy.πŸ˜ƒ