Balanced Episode but confusing..

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Firstly , I am convinced that Veer & Bani are the main couple. They're giving that real EK vibes. Besides , Veer not being completely evil , not being the killer and having a soft corner for Bani. 

Even though I was rooting for Veer & Bani for obvious reasons , I still wanted them to be ambiguous with this. Obviously they'll be showing this tashan wala pyaar but when you know which couple is going to end up together it doesn't give THAT rush anymore.

Now coming to Jai Bani , I liked them today. 

Their conversations were sweet and they were acting like those teenagers having a crush on each other. It was cute. I want them to have more scenes.

That scene with Naina transforming to a naagin and like " mujhe apne kul ko bachana hain" and then being lifted away by cheels.... Behen mazak chalraha hain yaha ??

But the entire episode was balanced. A lot of things were revealed starting from Cheels & their business. Veer being unaware of his father's reality. Also they explained Noor's death too soon , I was expecting them to drag this track a lot more..

Only the last scene was confusing ???? Bani transformed (willingly I think) , she first shifted to Noor and then to her real roop OR Noor is a naagin as well and she's there with Bani on the scene.

If the first one is the case then why didn't Bani pull a Vish and kill the cheels without revealing her identity ?? And if it's the second one then why was Noor scared of snakes when she was around Bani ?

Also what was that precap ? It's called a PRECAP not a RECAP. We are aware of their past , they didn't need to show that crap yet again.  

Edited by made-in-charms - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If noor is a naagin, then what was all that naatak about her being dead?

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bani transformation was confusing, She probably did that to hunt the men's. Maybe they didn't see her? Everything will get clear next week. They didn't even show a precap and just add suspense factor? It's already a weekend show we didn't need to see recap.

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Looks like everyone is as confused with the ending as me lol 

Kuch samajh nahi aya. If she wanted to act like Noor for Bani kyun banna. 

And I agree with Veer and Bani , Veer ki whitewashing abhise chalu , yaar be the Damon Salvatore/Klaus Mikaelson first fir ban jana sacchai ki murat. They are also being too obvious with the signs. I am enjoying their equation a lot but common yaar love triangle me the audience should be left wondering regarding the endgame. Atleast they could have kept it that way for half of the show then Bani ki shadi to karani hi hain EK ko tab to clear hona hi hain who is the main couple. 

I also felt Jai's transformation was dragged out , fir bhi transform hota hua nahi dikha ?? Ajeeb hain. And what's the matter with his inhaler , asthma attack kisko ata hain while shifting. There's a lot more to Jai it seems.

Edited by adoreyou - 3 years ago
made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

If noor is a naagin, then what was all that naatak about her being dead?

Maybe to expose the cheel clan. Maybe they wanted to identify their enemies and that's why Noor had that one night stand with Veer.

Naina was worried about saving her clan as well. There's more to this story if Noor is indeed alive.

But still doesn't make a lot of sense. Let's hope they have a proper explanation to this , I want Noor to stay alive tbh

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

Bani transformation was confusing, She probably did that to hunt the men's. Maybe they didn't see her? Everything will get clear next week. They didn't even show a precap and just add suspense factor? It's already a weekend show we didn't need to see recap.

Exactly that precap was so frustrating. Kuch bhi dikhadete ? I think the next episode is a major spoiler and it gives a new direction to the storyline like was Bani the bechari type or was she actually aware of her real identity ? 

All that would have been revealed with it I guess. 

@bold Maybe she transformed somewhere else. Remember when they were showing Bani transforming in a short clip , there was noone and that was a different location too ( beneath a tree or something ) she suddenly transforms suddenly. I think that's Noor herself.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If this is all a set up it will explain why Bani reactions to Noor death was like this. Maybe Bani and Noor are working together to take revenge on the cheel clan?

But why Jay was so pathetic leaving Noor death body and didn't even try to help Bani? 

Everything looks suspicious now that Bani and Noor are too good to be true, and they have bigger intentions.

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoreyou

And I agree with Veer and Bani , Veer ki whitewashing abhise chalu , yaar be the Damon Salvatore/Klaus Mikaelson first fir ban jana sacchai ki murat. They are also being too obvious with the signs. I am enjoying their equation a lot but common yaar love triangle me the audience should be left wondering regarding the endgame. Atleast they could have kept it that way for half of the show then Bani ki shadi to karani hi hain EK ko tab to clear hona hi hain who is the main couple. 

I also felt Jai's transformation was dragged out , fir bhi transform hota hua nahi dikha ?? Ajeeb hain. And what's the matter with his inhaler , asthma attack kisko ata hain while shifting. There's a lot more to Jai it seems.

The Indian audience won't accept such heroes. But I agree they could've kept that secret hidden for a while , Veer should have been treated as the villain for the first few episodes. 

I am kind of interested in Jai instead. They are unfolding Veer's intentions/nature quickly while Jai's intentions are hidden. I genuinely belive Hriday wasn't dead , something definitely happened after Nageshwari's death. Maybe he was cursed for having an affair with some other Naagin ( Noor ? ) whilst being Nageshwari's partner ? Or he wanted to steal the nagmaani ?  That's why he suffers while shifting. This might take the S3 route but I don't want them to do so. Jai should be kept positive but I am liking the fact that they are adding more layers to his character ,  I am intrigued.

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

If this is all a set up it will explain why Bani reactions to Noor death was like this. Maybe Bani and Noor are working together to take revenge on the cheel clan?

But why Jay was so pathetic leaving Noor death body and didn't even try to help Bani? 

Everything looks suspicious now that Bani and Noor are too good to be true, and they have bigger intentions.

Yes Bani's cold reaction to Noor's death would be explained. 

They also have to explain Bani trying to scoop that area where Noor was buried when noone was there to keep an eye on her. 

Yes leaving that dead body was illogical and what seems from Jay's transformation that he isn't aware of his true form so he is not a part of the plan either. So why did he leave it. 

I hope they care to explain everything. This is actually interesting lol 

The best season after S1 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoreyou

I don’t think they’ve whitewashed him yet, the way he exposed Noor and insulted her was kind of nasty. However given that he is a grey character I guess they couldn’t turn him into a murderer, in short they wanted to show that he’s different from his clan and has a heart which is not expected from him given his identity. Second, the tear drop or remorse he showed was involuntary and unexpected for him as well, like he is experiencing some kind of a change as well and it wasn’t probably new to him. Otherwise he’s already embraced his identity as the villain. 

Edited by Rein123 - 3 years ago