Ronakshi: Of Love And Insecurities

Nonameforme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 1

After the whole Nishi fiasco, RoNakshi had decided they would like to live separately, and the people at SM and RH, though hesitantly, accepted this decision.
Ronakshi were happy, delighted in fact, since they would now get to build their own personal world, a world of happiness and love in abundance!
The preparations were all done, and Ronakshi had moved in to their new bungalow. It wasn't as big as the SM ofcourse but it was just perfect for the two of them with a lovely backyard and a cool swimming pool at the back.

A few months was all it took to settle in comfortably.
--------
"Rohit, baby popcorn pass karna.." Sona requested her husband, who was cuddling with her on the cosy couch of the living room.
"Rohit!" She called out again, irritated that her husband was too engrossed in the movie playing in front of them to pay any attention to her.
"Haan, haan baby kya hua?" He finally answered.
"Maine tumhe mujhe popcorn pass karne bola Rohit." She said.
"Yeah, sorry abhi deta hoon." He said as he shifted his focus to the movie once again and passed on the nacho chips instead of the popcorn.
Sona frowned, but it soon turned upside down into a soft smile as she looked at him, thinking he was just sooo cute😍😍.
"Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta!" Sona said as she hit him playfully at the back of his head and then immediately made up for it by kissing him on the cheek.
Rohit looked at her, confused on why she did that, while Sona laughed at his clueless expression just wishing she could keep kissing him all day long.
They sat there cuddling with each other and enjoying the movie for some time more before Sona's phone started buzzing with notifications.
This disturbed Rohit as he looked at her with an annoyed expression.
"Ek minute, sorry..." She made an apologetic face.
"Thik hain" he said grumpily as he paused the movie.
As Sona took the phone in her hand, Rohit put his arms around her and his head on her shoulder.

"Kaun mere aur meri Sona ke quality time ko disturb kar raha hain, zara main bhi dekhu.." He said preening into her phone.

"Pata nahi Rohit, unknown number se messages hain.." She said, clueless at why a person would disturb her in the middle of the night.
But when she actually saw the messages, she was shocked!

Hey Sona!

Remember me?

Arnav?

I hope tum itni jaldi mujhe bhul na gayi ho. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I came back from London just a few days ago, after 6 years!! It's been so long ya.

Arnav....Arnav...oh god why was he messaging her in front of Rohit!

"Yeh...Arnav kaun hain? Itna message kyun kar raha hain tumhe?" He asked in one go.

"Rohit... chill out, it's okay...woh..um..bas dost tha mera thodi saal pehle..that's it Rohit.." She answered.

"Tum hichkichake kyun bol rahi ho...." He asked again.

"Rohit! Kya tum Sherlock Holmes ho?! Koi investigation chal raha hain? Itne sawaal kyun kar rahe ho?" She replied, irritated.

"Tum itna kyun react kar rahi ho? Main to bas janna chahta tha ki woh kaun hain, nothing else Sona..." Rohit said, exasperated.

"I..I know..sorry..woh bas aise hi..." She said as she calmed down.
Her phone buzzed with a message once again.

Arnav=Sona...I saw ki tum messages padh rahi ho..reply karoo!!

Sona knew now that she really had to reply.
She looked at Rohit hesitantly before typing...

Sona=Yeah! I am there

Arnav=Great!

Arnav=I was initially a bit hesitant to message you so late at night...but you know the timings were different back in London..and I was not able to sleep so...

"Raat ko message karne tum hi mili use? Sona chal kya raha hain..tell me who this actually is.." He asked sternly.

"Rohit, I promise..I will tell you..just.." She requested pointing towards her phone. Rohit nodded, understanding the situation, as he tightened his hold on her and nuzzled his head to her hair, still looking at her phone every now and then.

Arnav= Sona?

Arnav= Are you there? Reply toh karo.

Sonakshi= Haan haan, I m there. Sorry.

Arnav= Ok, no problem.

Arnav= Umm...can I call you?

This caught Rohit's attention.

"Why does he want to call you?" He questioned again.

"Rohit.."

"Nahi, tum bolo..abhi."

"Rohit please na, aise kyu kar rahe ho"

"Main kya kar raha hoon? Achha thike if you really want to talk to him, toh karo..but put the phone on speaker." He expressed his condition.

"Seriously? Ok, no problem, speaker par rakhungi bas?" She said as she squeezed his side cheek.
He smiled.

Arnav= Sona??? Kahan chali jaati ho tum????? I asked if I can call you, can I?

Sonakshi= Yes, you can.

And immediately, Sona's phone started ringing. As promised, she put the phone on speaker.

A: Hi Sona! Kaisi ho?

S: Bas thik, tum? London se kab aaye?

A: Just a week ago, I was quarantined

S: Ohh! But..um..btw...mera number kaise mila?

A: Neha ne diya!

S: Really?

A: Yes! And, I have a complaint from her.

S: Complain? What complaint?

A: Neha ne mujhe bataya ki tum aaj kal kuch zyaada hi busy rehti ho! Usse baat karne ke liye time hi nahi hain tumhare paas.

S: Arey woh.. actually mera naya show chalu ho raha hain so mujhe promo shoots ke liye and interviews ke liye zyada jaana padta isiliye busy rehti hoon.

A: Arey! Itna busy? You should take care of your health also naa. Oh, health se yaad aaya! Congratulations!

S: Huh? Kis ke liye?

A: Arey! Tumhari shaadi ke liye. You got married to a doctor na!

Sona looked at Rohit and squeezed his hand.

S: Doctor nahi, Surgeon. Heart Surgeon Rohit Sippy.

Rohit proudly smiled, nuzzling around her neck.

A: Oh hoh! Wow! So possessive over your husband huh?

S: Of course! Why not?

A: Haha! Good! Par atleast mujhe shadi pe bula leti na.... London kya chala gaya, paraya ban gaya?

S: Aww, aisi koi baat nai hain! Par umm..you know Humara contact kam hogaya na..we were not in touch you know...

Rohit looked up, seeing her stammering. What was she hiding?

A: Woh..um..haan Sona...about that...woh uss din humaare beech jo kuch bhi hua..you know when we..

Before Arnav could complete, Sona took the phone and turned off the speaker.
Rohit was shocked to the core!
He gave her a look which clearly said, "We are gonna talk about this guy later"
Sona bit her lip and looked down in response, still keeping the phone close to her ear.
After a few moments of silence, which Rohit assumed was because Arnav was the one speaking from the other side, Sona finally said,

"Yeah..umm...it's okay. I understand. I really need to sleep right now..maybe we can talk some time later......sure.....okay...bye!"

After she disconnected the call, Rohit looked at her still surprised.

R- I need answers!

S- Rohit, I know! But can we please talk later...I am really feeling tired.

R- But Sona...

S- Please naa baby....

She put her head on his lap, and looked at him with puppy cute eyes.

S (kissing his hand)- Tumhari Sona ko Sona hain, sone do na.

Rohit chuckled softly at the analogy.

R- Ok, but we will talk tomorrow. No excuses!

S- Done!

She snuggled closer and put her hand around his waist while he turned off the TV and caressed her to sleep.

But a part of his mind was still thinking,

Who the hell was this Arnav?!
-----------

Liked the Ronakshi fluff?
Who do you think is Arnav?
Want me to continue?

Comment down below and don't forget to vote!!

Ciao amigos!