Nonameforme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey! This one is something I posted on Wattpad a long time ago! Hope you like it....

-------------------

Sonakshi was sitting on the comfortable couch situated right in front of his desk. His desk. The one who had become a major reason for her to breathe in this world. The one with whom she had fallen head over heels in love with. And the best and the most beautiful thing was that the same love was reciprocated! As she gently closed her eyes, his image flashed in front of her. That Oh So Handsome face stared at her with love harboured eyes. His mouth was stretched into a wide grin, the one he showed her when he teased her. His messy hair was ruffled and it halfway blocked view of his face. His hand slowly reached out and swept his hair back. She had to resist closing their distance and kissing him wildly. She checked her phone again. The last message she had recieved was sent by him almost half an hour ago. It read,

"Sorry darling♥️. It'll take 15 more mins. I will come ASAP. Love you!😘"

She sighed reading it. I am waiting Doctor Surgeon, she thought.
They had started dating a month ago (no Raima problem or no early wedding in this OS). Since then, they had become quite close to each other. More like they were each other's habits! But then, due to their hectic schedules, they couldn't meet for two whole days! That was a big deal for two crazy lovers. Now Sona was waiting in his cabin, hoping to finally meet him once. She became oblivious of her surrounding and soon an uninvited slumber overtook her...
---------------
Her half-conscious self felt two strong but familiar arms wrap around her and two soft lips kissing her cheeks. She woke up with a jerk and smiled at him.
"Rohit!" She screamed in delight.
Rohit got up and spread his arms as Sona jumped into them. They hugged after two days and finally felt solace engulfing them.
   She looked up from his chest and put her hands around his neck while his snaked her waist.
"Pata hain meri kya haalat hui hain inn do din mein, tumhare bina!" She asked. Before Rohit could say anything, she snapped again.
"Rehne do! Tumhe kya fark padta hain na, ki apni Sona ka kya hoga. Tum apne hospital ke kaam mein busy raho, mera kya!" She said and sat down on the couch with a grumpy face.
"Sona, suna na.." he said as he touched her shoulders. She shrugged his hands off immediately.
Kuch toh karna padega... He thought.
He walked forward and faced her. He reached out his hand, like a gesture men show before dancing with their lady love. Sona looked at his hand and then at him, confused.
Rohit made a face like, Isn't it obvious?
"You can't be serious." She asked, wide eyed.
"Oh I am very serious. Agar mera haath nai Liya to main tumhe utha lunga!" He said and proceeded towards her to pick her up.
"Nahi!" She squealed.
"Pagal doctor surgeon." She added later, taking his hand in hers.
He snaked his right hand on her waist and held Sona's hand with the left one. For a moment, Sona thought this would be a magical dance with her Prince Charming. But this is Rohit we are talking about. Who dances without a song? She should've thought this before she had danced with him.
Sona tried to follow the footwork of Rohit, but he didn't seem to care. He clumsily trotted around the room like an unbridled horse. Sona failed to hold back her laugh while Rohit just smiled, not breaking eye lock. After continuing this for about 5 mins, he picked her up by the waist and twirled her around before putting her down.
Sona swung her arms around his neck, And Rohit wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Tumhe toh dance karna bhi thikse nahi aata!" Sona laughed.
"Mujhe koi fark nahi padta. As long as I am with you.." he said in his sweet and innocent voice as he joined their foreheads.
"Achcha, itna pyaar karte ho mujhse?" She asked.
"Tv industry se ho na. Thoda filmy dialogue bolta hoon.
Main tumhe aasman ke taaro se zyaada pyaar karta hu. Samundar ki boondo se zyaada pyaar karta hu. Yeh duniya ke saare species ke bodies ke atoms ko milaake bhi tumse usse zyaada pyaar karta hoon." He smirked at the last statement.
"Yeh last statement bilkul filmy nahi tha" She laughed.
"Ussko Rohit Sippy style kehte hain!" He replied.
"Mujhe yeh Rohit Sippy style bohot cute lagti hai." She said while squeezing his cheeks.
"Yeh Rohit Sippy style mein kuch aur bhi included hain.." his gaze moved towards her lips.
"Aur woh kya hain?" She played along.
"Yeh..." His lips moved closer to hers and when they were just about to kiss,  a loud ringtone interrupted them.
"Seriously Sona!" He whined like a kid who wanted a toy desperately.
"Abhi aayi" she made an apologetic face and moved towards her phone.
  She looked at the screen and frowned. Rohit noticed, and asked,
"Kiska phone aaya, jiske wajah se mere Sona ke face ki beautiful smile hatt gayi?"
She smiled at the comment.  Then answered,
"Kuch nahi Rohit, woh.." Rohit interrupted her.
"Let me guess.. Tumhara woh naya annoying co-star, Prakash?" He asked.
"Aakaash." She corrected.
"And yeah, wahi hain. He keeps calling me! I really don't want to talk to him." She complained.
"Pick up the call, and put it on speaker.." Rohit ordered.
Sona did just that. From the phone, whatever-his-name-his-kash busted,
"Sona! Baby, how are you!?" Came the voice.
Rohit's expression changed. How dare he call her Sona or Baby!? Only he was allowed to do that!
Prakash continued,
"Baby, you took soo much time in picking up the phone? Why, baby? Were you doing something?" He asked, faking concern.
"Actually, haan. I was doing something. Main bhagwan se praathna kar rahi thi ki tum marr jaao." She sarcastically answered. Rohit's mood lightened a bit.
"Haha baby. You know I love your sense of humour!" He answered, less confidently.
Sona just made a disgusted face.
"Btw, baby, are you free tomorrow night?"
Before Sona could answer, he continued,
"Oh and yeah, if you're wondering, yes I am flirting with you." He said,with an annoying accent.
What the heck!? He is shameless! Rohit thought. How can Sona work with this creep!? And, he has the guts to ask her out. Rohit wanted to explode at him, screaming that, She is mine! Back off, you loser! She loves me, she can never love a freak like you!
  Before he could do anything, Sona gave him a reassuring look. He knew that look. She would handle everything.
"Umm, actually I am not free."
"Why, baby? Tell me."
"Because..." She held Rohit's hand tightly.
"I am going on a date with my loving boyfriend." She looked at Rohit whose anger had subsided and was smiling already.
"Boyfriend!? What boyfriend, baby? I thought you didn't have a boyfriend, baby! Aakash screamed.
Sona realised that she had accidently told him that she had a boyfriend. Rohit and Sonakshi had decided that they would not make their relationship public so soon, but with Aakaash knowing about it, that decision didn't stand a chance.
She decided to fix this quickly.
"Yes! Of course, my boyfriend! Yaad hain, original Parvati ne mitti se kaise Ganesha ko banaya tha? Main to modern Parvati hoon na, issi liye maine apne boyfriend ko mitti se bana liya! Good idea right?"
She looked Rohit, who was trying extremely hard to hold back his laugh.
The hesitant words of Aakaash could be heard from the phone,
"Haan...haan. Ofcourse, bohot achcha idea hain... Mujhe kuch kaam hain... Bye Sonakshi." He cut his phone immediately.
As the line cut, Ronakshi burst out laughing.
"Apne boyfriend ko mitti se banaya hain!" Teased Rohit.
She didn't reply since she was to busy chuckling at her own conversation.
As the laughing died down, Rohit hugged Sona from the back.
"Hmm, kal tumhare boyfriend ke saath tumhari date hain, na?"
Sona silently nodded as Rohit nuzzled around her neck.
"Kaun hain tumhara boyfriend? Main toh kabhi nahi mila usse." Rohit asked, his chin on her shoulder now.
"Achcha? Nahi mile usse tum?" Sona asked in pretense.
Rohit shook his head, delibrately kissing her ears.
"Mera boyfriend tall hain, handsome hain, charming hain. Saari ladkiyan uspe marti hain. Woh mere liye bohot special hain. Haan, thoda hyper zyaada hota hain. Gussa naak pe chadha rehta hain. Romance mein raja hain mera boyfriend. And...I love him more than anything else!" Sona answered dreamily.
   "Kitna pyaar karti hoon usse?" He asked her, turning her around and cupping her cheeks.
"Khud se bhi zyaada pyaar karti hoon main usse." She replied, sharing an intense eye lock with him.
He kissed her forehead and touched his with hers. They stayed like that for like an eternity before Sona noticed the clock.
"No no no no no."
"Kya hua Sona"
"Rohit bohot late hogaya hain. I really need to go."
"Sona come on. Thodi der ruk jaao na please. Mujhe tumhare saath thoda aur time spend karna hain."
"Rohit, trust me. Mujhe bhi tumhare saath aise rehne hain but... Dekho na 12:30 hogaye hain. Main mumma ko kya bolungi. Unko toh pata bhi nahi ki main tumhe milne aayi hoon. I am sorry, darling. I really need to go."
"Achcha, toh jaane ke pehle mujhe mera kiss deke jaao." He commanded making cute puppy eyes.
Sona smiled at him. She cupped his face and kissed him with all of her love.
"I love you Rohit"
"I love you too my drama queen!"
They bid adieu and looked forward to seeing each other the next day.
That's how they were going to spend the rest of their lives!
---------
Hey guys! Sorry if I disappointed anyone. Tell me how it was!
Stay safe
Bye!