Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes. what surprises the most is she always seems all like chota baccha off screen, who's kiddish, fun girl & now she's portraying  so good as a mother of 8 years on screen. So good!! 

I toh totally love her

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

Yes. what surprises the most is she always seems all like chota baccha off screen, who's kiddish, fun girl & now she's portraying  so good as a mother of 8 years on screen. So good!! 

I toh totally love her

Absolutely!! I have seen a lot of actress portraying mothers but I never feel anyone’s emotions. 

Aneri is a gem!! 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

aneri is an amazing actress.we have seen her playing all the bubbly chatacters and she plays it with perfection when i got to know she is playing a mother in PB i was abit skeptical abt it becos she is too young to play a mother and it doesn't suit her but after watching her playing pranati who is a mother,i felt noone can play pranati except for her i have seen so many playing mothers but i could not relate except for shweta as prerna,sakshi as parvati smirti as tulsi divyanka as ishita after them its aneri as pranati,i could feel her emotions as a mother she is phenomenal

ekta has surely used her potential to the maximum