Sushant Singh Rajput Case Thread #7 - UPDATES/DISCUSSIONS (DT Note 140 - Page 126

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SriRani

Though I am able to work but I am unable to sleep. The whole thing constantly runs in my mind, it shakes me just imagining what torture SSR might have went through. 

same 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

Before June 14th , I was well on my spiritual resolution to connect with guardian angels and practicing 369 secrets , that has been derailed. Now, I feel this is also some kind of awakening , this incident with bright SHIFT.

Stay sane !

before June 14, I was on my own journey with different plans but ssr passing away seemed like a personal loss and it effected those plans too. Now I just work. 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

I feel emotional people are highly vulnerable , vibe on earth has been quite negative from past 5 years or so. All good people with clear heart are suffering. From whatever I have gathered, I can feel Sushant seems to be exactly like that good hearted , sensitive , easy to believe in people. But there were vultures around him as we all see around in numbers in society today.

Were times similar some 15-20 years back?  

NO

People were simple and majority were not cunning n gold diggers to large extent.There came Shift, negative one.Orwell quite predicted this.

Dolores Cannon said half a decade ago before she died in 2014 - This earth is not livable place anymore - meaning we need to raise the vibration of earth to positive , the message was to SHIFT. These man made bio weapons has furthered step , only reflects how negative forces are empowering. But with people waking up , I feel Shift is near, hopefully so but price had to so big.

Saraji itihaas ke panne khhoon se sane hain. Samraat Ashok se lekar Aurangzeb tak. It's a fallacy that humans were kind once upon a time... 🤔

DushtKanya thumbnail

New thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5173891 

P.S. Can anyone just update the major points that've emerged since the SC judgement please? 

Edited by DushtKanya - 3 years ago
Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

before June 14, I was on my own journey with different plans but ssr passing away seemed like a personal loss and it effected those plans too. Now I just work. 

I get it. This has touched lot of people. Haven't seen such outpouring of grief and outrage for establishment in a while, its only natural though.

BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Take a little break for a couple of days from any news about Sushant and let your mind calm down, listen to some soothing music...different people experience different level of trauma for the same incident...may be you took it harder than the rest...so maybe a few days might able to recharge your brain....because not sleeping is not healthy.

Yes,i totally agree with you that different people experience different level of trauma for the same incident. I experience personally when my mother passed away suddenly in 2018.My fathe, brother, relative, even my husband cried,but i don’tknow why i am not able to cry, feel numb.Its took me almost 3-4 months to believe myself my mother is no more....rest of the life live without seeing her.She was my everything.... 

P.S.I don’t know why i am written this.Sorry for.....                                         

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: BONNI

Yes,i totally agree with you that different people experience different level of trauma for the same incident. I experience personally when my mother passed away suddenly in 2018.My fathe, brother, relative, even my husband cried,but i don’tknow why i am not able to cry, feel numb.Its took me almost 3-4 months to believe myself my mother is no more....rest of the life live without seeing her.She was my everything.... 

Huge hugs to you ♥️

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BONNI

🤗

BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Huge hugs to you ♥️

Thank you dear...🤗 

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

Saraji itihaas ke panne khhoon se sane hain. Samraat Ashok se lekar Aurangzeb tak. It's a fallacy that humans were kind once upon a time... 🤔

We evolved quite fine from that barbaric age. 

Relatively comparing past 40-50 years where people were simple n didn't have unreasonable desires. May be social media age , envy, greed tempted people to succeed with shortcuts , losing morality.