Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 19 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

same only atypical familysmiley19

Upcoming kdrama Hierarchy is sort of trending though bit cliche maybe will check that out or I’m planning to watch one of the slightly older ones like Extraordinary You starring the same actress as Lovely Runner.

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 3 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Upcoming kdrama Hierarchy is sort of trending though bit cliche maybe will check that out or I’m planning to watch one of the slightly older ones like Extraordinary You starring the same actress as Lovely Runner.

I have seen extraordinary you and it was good.
--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

I have seen extraordinary you and it was good.

Thats great will check that out if you have any other suggestions or you find the ones you watch later on good let me know😊

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am also sad lovely runner is going to end ..cant get enough of sun jae and im sol.. what a cute show it is smiley27

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

extraordinary you is good and unique script
--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

I am also sad lovely runner is going to end ..cant get enough of sun jae and im sol.. what a cute show it is smiley27

Loved the finale episode so good and amazing definitely a feel good show and totally heartwarming will miss watching more of this beautiful pairsmiley27

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 3 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Gaus electronics is funsmiley36

BlurredLines thumbnail

Yeah I loved that show smiley36.

youhu thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
Hi I am new here. What genres do you like to watch? What about these: Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha, Hospital Playlist and Mr.Queen?
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: youhu

Hi I am new here. What genres do you like to watch? What about these: Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha, Hospital Playlist and Mr.Queen?

Well hometown is slice of life , hospital Playlist is pretty much similar..slice of life , but it's my most favorite..I started watching Mr queen recently & I've read the reviews that it's very funny ..but I couldn't watch it..may be bec it was the rebound show n I was waiting for " the double " episodes to air smiley36 I am not too keen on watching historicals , I find their dressing very weird ..my fav genre is always romcoms but I like good content , if I find the show gripping I watch it

Edited by Krinya - 1 months ago