Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: shatika

His name is cleared by the voot😂😂 its veer now confirmed!✌

Hussh !! Finally 😌

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

Out of all of Bani family members I only like her elder sister.

We don't need anymore filler characters now 🙏

Same here, but who will tell Ekta that? She will do what she wants and then make the viewers suffer for it.

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

Wahi toh, iss baar Surbhi as in Bani doesn't have any femme fatale as her partner na in a naagin roop, so koi toh chahiye hoga uski help karne ke liye..

But zarurat kya hai iski, previous birth mein toh ek baar mein hi kaam tamam kar diya tha ab bhi wahi kar de..why second help is needed!

Exactly, she is Sarvashresth Adi Naagin, jo Naagrani se bhi upar hai, to usko kya zarurat kisi ki bhi.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

Previous birth names are like that of previous generation only, so they suited well in that timeline.

But yeah she could've done some more research for unique names for the modern timeline. 

Now that it is Veer, I think though common but still better than Meer (what even is that?)

Right when I first heard their names- Bani, Jay..got stuck with nostalgia of Kasam se!

Meer, or spelled as Mir is a muslim surname, but other than that why anyone thought his name is meer/ mir is beyond me 😆

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Meer, or spelled as Mir is a muslim surname, but other than that why anyone thought his name is meer/ mir is beyond me 😆

I guess because we just couldn’t hear it clearly, some people heard Meer, I heard Veer, while there were others who heard it as Abeer.

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Exactly, she is Sarvashresth Adi Naagin, jo Naagrani se bhi upar hai, to usko kya zarurat kisi ki bhi.

Wahi toh this dialogue from Naagrani Bela was highlighted so much. And that too that she's hella powerful Adi Naagin, uske liye sab baaye haath ka khel hai..

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I just think the way his name was taken confused people everytime. Veer when not said clearly does sound like Meer/Mir to some people!

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

I guess because we just couldn’t hear it clearly, some people heard Meer, I heard Veer, while there were others who heard it as Abeer.

Abeer is also good but Veer is better for our Cheel 👍🏼