Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Choti sarrdarni also increased like this 

Let's hope for the best 😛

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Trp should have been increased more because it was marriage track though presentation was very poor. Cvs should take care on execution & presentation.

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sabko badhaiya.. congratulations.. 🥳🥳

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Omg....wowww...1.2 trp wo bhi 7 ke slot pe...amazing....🥳

Congratulations Ishq mein marjawan 2 cast & fans...makers...writer...crew members...

AbhayKapoor12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Choti sarrdarni also increased like this 

I remember when i was active in madhubala forum back in 2012. It started slow. Everyone said it is not working. 

But after marriage track and couples tashan , fight, love scenes, drama picked ratings slowly . Same gonna happen with it. If they keep the story good

We have solid fanbase now. Cvs will be happy with increase. They just need to be patient to enter 1.5+ league.

Edited by AbhayKapoor12 - 3 years ago
AbhayKapoor12 thumbnail

Wow i checked out all channels tv shows. We r doing on par with prime time shows of star plus and zee despite not being prime time show. It is doing well.

And ratings will never reach past trps because we have internet and streaming today.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeahhh it increased 🥳🥳...Congrats to the entire team of IMMJ2.. fans....and those who watch it on TV👏👏

Slowly the show is picking up and it's increasing....as i said previously the show is gaining its loyal viewers now 😃. 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AbhayKapoor12

I remember when i was active in madhubala forum back in 2012. It started slow. Everyone said it is not working. 

But after marriage track and couples tashan , fight, love scenes, drama picked ratings slowly . Same gonna happen with it. If they keep the story good

We have solid fanbase now. Cvs will be happy with increase. They just need to be patient to enter 1.5+ league.

Yess totally agree with u 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yeahhh it increased 🥳🥳...Congrats to the entire team of IMMJ2.. fans....and those who watch it on TV👏👏

Slowly the show is picking up and it's increasing....as i said previously the show is gaining its loyal viewers now 😃. 

Yesss 

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhayKapoor12

aese hi increase hoti rahi to 1.5 ho hi jayega...sab kuch story pe depend hai...story line achchi rahi to trp bhi achchi hi aayegi