Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Ankie ko finally Uske RB aur Meenka mil gaye ☺️🤣

After one full year that too

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

In the bollywood Spy video Ksg is talking so fondly about Bajaj. literally fanboying in his own way 😳😆 a bit sad too. But then he quickly recovers and praises everyone and the show and the co-stars and goes on to talk about ekta.

Mr Corona.

He says he was telling ekta ki I started my tv debut with you and my web debut too with you. Ekta's haath and blessings has always played an important role 😊

I liked the interview very much. Especially about those 10 points were highlight for me.

Ksg says Aditya is a self made billionaire. He has worked very hard made a lot of sacrifices for what he has now hence he values everything he has too much. Aditya has a very humble starting and he also has a dimension that has more to it. 😛

I can't reveal more than this

Karan says he could find his other side that is his passion for painting only because the way the industry is and he is very thankful to the Industry for that. Because anywhere else in his own words If you say Main 5 mahine baad aunga you will be said You are Fired. 😆

This man's humour 😆

Also he advocated saying children should be allowed to choose what's best for them rather than being forced with something. He said we should learn from children and how they do stuff and that would make our lives easier.

So true, we adults complicate so much that it gets difficult to survive sometimes. Love requires to be unconditional not with terms and conditions.

And his point like now it's high time we learn from them.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rash111

Kitna bolti hai ye bengali kudi. Bolne nahi deti mere Sardar ko. But I don't mind. Ghar ghar ki kahani. Love them

🤣 Danish as Mr Didi said in VB Prime Video as a man of the house I don't have much to say🤣 @V
WaqtZaya thumbnail
that was the cutest part that realisation ki IV toh public hai kya huya apna ghar hai toh 🤣
WaqtZaya thumbnail

I am angry. He is insulting us by saying you have to be there.

Just saying I will be there is more than enough.

he knows kuch na kuch hoga Zarur. When he comes live entire kainat conspires that some people miss it. Like meri halat.

Mere saath hi hota hai sab 😭

Downstairs ka neutral hi udd gaya so no electricity there which means no wifi 🥺

Though papa has called the electrician but many of the points are out of work. Let's see. Hoping ki zyada damage nahi huya ho and its repairable amd happens in the first half. 🥺

Upar se I have work today 🥺 I don't know what to do 🥺

WaqtZaya thumbnail

5:30 at my time zone. sob sob sob . I have a class. shall I pretend sick?

can it be recorded? sob sob sob again

Ab dekho why he is requesting us to be there 😭 halat apki tarah hi hai upar se no wifi only limited data.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda

After one full year that too

aye chup kar. Mereko waise bhi nahi milta. 🤣 phir bhi chalo dhundh liya mera rb meneka 🤪