Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

EXACTLY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO US WHY WOULD YOU AISE KAISE BACCHO KE FEELS KE SAATH KHILWAAD KAR SAKTE HAI HAAN KAISE KAISE KAISE 😭😭😭😭😭 💔

Nirday log 😭😭😭

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

btw she finished it first Sabse pehele. And her voice notes are so cute 😂 I wish we could upload them how cutely she was crying 😂

I am still crying!!! I am not over it !! 😭

Niyati_T thumbnail

I shall be back in the lunch break!! I so don’t want to work today!! I want to be here and rant and cry... Dangerous was actually very dangerous 🥺😭

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Review 2

The series has a good pace, the episodes are short and crisp, the little suspense built around is good. (......) It is like Bollywood packed in a mini tiffin. There are full-length tracks, dances, a bit of suspense, romance, ransom, sex, and skin. (....)

When love gets frustrating, divorce. Don’t recklessly build plans after watching ID and get caught. The series has its fair share of flaws but it does not go on and waste its viewer’s time with long episodes. Instead they are short and sum up the story with ease.

(...) Karan Singh Grover as Aditya Dhanraj is predictable but his acting is good and watchable.

STREAM IT! Dangerous is a good watch if you’re looking for something which doesn’t have many unexpected twists or turn and is light on your head. The series is predictable but it does not leave you utterly disappointed at the end.

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

We forgot to praise the designers. To be frank I loved all their clothes none out of place. Very stylish and sophisticated. Everyone of them. Even Aditya's cook, Bansi.

Boldsky

Home » Fashion » Bollywood wardrobe

Dangerous: Bipasha Basu And Karan Singh Grover’s Outfits Are As Interesting As The Film’s Trailer

By Aayushi Adhaulia

Published: August 14,2020

Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover starrer Vikram Bhatt's film Dangerous will be streaming today on MX Player. The real life couple was seen last in 2015 horror film Alone and now they are all set to make a comeback together. The trailer of the film was unveiled by the filmmakers recently and after looking at it, we can say that not just the film's story seemed interesting but the beautiful chemistry between the duo too looked quite sizzling. Bipasha totally looked like a boss lady in her classy outfits while Karan looked dapper in his fashionable outfits. So, let us take a glimpse of their looks from the trailer.

(.....)

Now, let's talk about Karan Singh Grover's fashionable looks.

Karan Singh Grover In A Stylish Blazer

In one of the scenes, Karan Singh Grover was seen sporting a fashionable look at a party. He wore a full-sleeved long-lapel dark-coloured blazer, which was accentuated by shiny silver-hued floral patterns. He layered his blazer with a plain T-shirt and wrapped up his look with a full beard look. Karan looked dapper in his stylish attire.

Karan Singh Grover In A White Shirt

In one of the scenes, Karan Singh Grover was seen decked up in a full-sleeved classic-collar white shirt and looked formal. His shirt featured two band-type blue vertical belts, which was accentuated by subtle white dotted prints. He teamed it with a matching blue tie and wrapped up his look with a half-beard look.

Well, there were also a few scenes, where Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover were seen twinning in co-ordinated outfits and giving major couple fashion goals. Let's take a look at one of them.

Bipasha Basu And Karan Singh Grover In Blue Pantsuit

Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover complemented each other in their formal blue pantsuit. While Bipasha's suit was light blue in colour, Karan, on the other hand, opted for darker shade. Their suit consisted of a blazer and matching pant and they layered it with classic white shirt. Bipasha completed her look with a pair of heels and Karan sported matching shoes. Bipasha let loose her highlighted tresses and enhanced her look with on-point makeup. Karan upped his look with a wrist watch and looked handsome.

We really like the outfits of both Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.

https://www.boldsky.com/amphtml/fashion/bollywood-wardrobe/bipasha-basu-and-karan-singh-grover-s-outfits-from-the-trailer-of-their-film-dangerous-134297.html#click=https://t.co/vTL3smrziB

^^^ Oh. Karan wore his own gunjee in the maid flashback scene. 😆

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

dmg season ke trauma ke baad mera dil hard ho gaya thoda

bt i still cant think how kasha did that

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

it was dangerous for ksgians heart to take it name souds meaningful

kal kitne cutely bol raha htha dont cry dont cry aadhe raat se ab tah sabko ruka ke choda bande ne 😒

CaptainV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I loved all the formal looks. But after the first few episodes it changed to casual which made it look like boss 😂

CaptainV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ankie what's your mom's review 😆She raced you to watch it