Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DrshreyaKGrover

Teri hi mannat ka asar h ..jo neend chain sb ujdaa hua h

I wanted after Bajaj not before. You knew what I wanted from this show. But yea thank you. I feel powerful. Meri ek choti si mannat is so strong 😑
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Faridoon https://twitter.com/iFaridoon/status/1294095399595073536?s=19 last time K teamed up with him and scared B 🤣 pinkvilla ka bhi ek ayega aj

WaqtZaya thumbnail

https://flimynews.com/bipasha-basu-on-reuniting-with-karan-singh-grover-the-husband-wife-in-us-took-over-solely-after-pack-up/?amp#click=https://t.co/OLRzyygM06

Karan [Singh Grover, husband] was signed on for Dangerous first......Her romance with Grover had blossomed on the set of Alone (2015). A fairytale wedding ceremony and 5 years of togetherness later, the 2 have reunited professionally. “Being on set with him was comfortable. The husband and wife in us would take over only during lunch and after pack-up. Otherwise, on set, we were simply two actors working on a scene and exchanging notes,” she says, earlier than joking, “The only time it’s convenient to be husband and wife on set is while shooting intimate scenes.”

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Ok it almost makes you feel sad when Dia dies. How nicely she fit in Adi's arms and was just seeking comfort in his arms before dying and then she writes SORRY was so endearing. Karan's conflicted thoughts & pain was so natural that it almost makes you feel sorry for both of them... But also happy that Neha & Aditya can be together now. 😂 😭

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Also the hug at Adi's house & hug at station. 💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️ But trust me that leaning onto Neha was so natural 💋❤️

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Aditya 😭 Image

Word Count: 1

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yaar end has engrossed so much that we forget to appreciate what kind of work he is doing and cute little lover boy has blown away every one whith his choice selection and projection ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Lekin ab bahut hua mithi don't want negative any more but variration in charector chaiye

My grand mom has fever so wfh and home and ksg will be coming in between take care all 🤗

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Done with the first episode. And

IT IS SO GRAND IT IS SO RICH IT IS SO SPLENDID.

Camera Direction Cuts Cinematography Background Scrore everything. 100/100

Considering this is inception to Bajaj, people who are his Bajaj fans will like this better.

The flashback scene by maid, Karan did outstanding 👌

What was I thinking when I thought Bips to be Meneka? Like what? That scene in club BROKE MY HEART I COULDN'T STAND IT I WAS CRYING. That is not done. My babies 😭

First epi 10/10

The moment he sees her again, his eyes light up and there is pain.... Neha and Aditiya’s flashback scene; I wanted to get in the screen and give him a tight hug 😭

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

I got him as I wanted to see 🥳except the end 😭

I know 😭

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptainV

I think a few scenes from the promo gives it away 😆

Maine toh kisi ko bola bhi tha Sir will be in negative role... Sunna nahi lekin 🤔