Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
talking so much about Bajaj. He is as heartbroken as others for not being able to continue but the safety concerns were too much which he didn't feel comfortable about and rightfully so .

After pandemic, Boss and two more projects & art release.

Talks of RR too. & industry having 30-40 Karan's 😂 and they should start a company 😂 so that people go to them with script and jisko jo accha lage woh le le 😂 Karan's are ruling 😂

Talks of Art as a true artist but remembers it's about Dangerous and also about rumour mills.

I so agree with him that people are thinking about you, spending their time discussing you, one should be grateful to God. It's them investing their time on you, now what they think about is because they want you to be like that. Hence it's a very good thing. Thanks Karan for the life lesson.

Very nice interview. Loved it.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

But I wanna work with you!

How cute 🥰

Rash111 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Baby ko jab aane ka man hoga tab aayega... hi hi hi hi

Rash111 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dar lag raha hau chakkar aa raha hai .. I would have asked aisa alone mei bhi hua tha kya... 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Such a cookie monster that his on-screen's daughter's name was also Cookie. https://twitter.com/Iamksgofficial/status/1293889645244284930?s=19

CaptainV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/SupENoJANhY

This is a must watch iv!! This literally answers all our questions and discussions over the past few months 😂

Edited by CaptainV - 4 years ago
CaptainV thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

talking so much about Bajaj. He is as heartbroken as others for not being able to continue but the safety concerns were too much which he didn't feel comfortable about and rightfully so .

After pandemic, Boss and two more projects & art release.

Talks of RR too. & industry having 30-40 Karan's 😂 and they should start a company 😂 so that people go to them with script and jisko jo accha lage woh le le 😂 Karan's are ruling 😂

Talks of Art as a true artist but remembers it's about Dangerous and also about rumour mills.

I so agree with him that people are thinking about you, spending their time discussing you, one should be grateful to God. It's them investing their time on you, now what they think about is because they want you to be like that. Hence it's a very good thing. Thanks Karan for the life lesson.

Very nice interview. Loved it.

I think this interview came at the right time with the right content. Like he knew we needed this 😂 ksgian telepathy 😎

CaptainV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash111

Dar lag raha hau chakkar aa raha hai .. I would have asked aisa alone mei bhi hua tha kya... 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉

Must have 😂😂 this was discussing point even then 😂 but k made a joke here and there and everyone started laughing.. Here I think she was more scared to think about anything else 😂😂

CaptainV thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Such a cookie monster that his on-screen's daughter's name was also Cookie. https://twitter.com/Iamksgofficial/status/1293889645244284930?s=19

Imaging have to spend the entire day saying cookie (kukki) and return home to none 😂