Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vinutha91

Pallavi aap aa gayi.. pls say something positive na 🤔u r my rope of hope. Aaj aap ne b give up kar diya 😒

Hi Vinutha, the only hope we can have is Kuhu’s nature, she will never ever agree to bear a child for Mishti so we are safe 😆

Wo Mishti jaisi Mahaan nahin hai, Thank Heavens!

Also you know na how PH and CVs make fools of us with every promo 😆 and everytime we fall for it! 

I still feel they will go with adoption because Mishti and Kunal are adopted, even Kuhu was adopted by Varsha

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

yeah me too,I don't mind now if they show Mishti pregnant without SR also🙈😆

🤣Haan woh bhi chalega as long as Kuhu isn’t their surrogate 😆

vidz70 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Hi Vinutha, the only hope we can have is Kuhu’s nature, she will never ever agree to bear a child for Mishti so we are safe 😆

Wo Mishti jaisi Mahaan nahin hai, Thank Heavens!

Also you know na how PH and CVs make fools of us with every promo 😆 and everytime we fall for it! 

I still feel they will go with adoption because Mishti and Kunal are adopted, even Kuhu was adopted by Varsha

Hi Pallavi.. Let them go that way but this kind of concept of a sister being requested to be a a gestational carrier for her so called Bro/BIL's child.. Emotionally and ethically not correct I feel 

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Bold- Exactly! They are quite rich, they can afford the best medical treatment. Atleast try that out first.

Underlined- Why does it have to be the last resort? Atleast Mishti ko yeh ek baar consider toh karna chahiye

DKP and most ITV serials are like that, backward mentality, they don’t like adoption, you know “Khoon khoon hota hai” type attitude 😔

I know Mishti wants to give Abir his OWN child but she can try medical treatments or try other options if they don’t want to adopt! 

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidz70

Hi Pallavi.. Let them go that way but this kind of concept of a sister being requested to be a a gestational carrier for her so called Bro/BIL's child.. Emotionally and ethically not correct I feel 

Hi Vidhya, They have to request a family member because I have read India has passed a new Surrogacy Law banning the hire of random women to be surrogates. That practice was causing major crimes of exploiting poor women and forcing them to carry other people’s kids, Ive seen such cases on Crime Patrol

So if Mishbir want surrogacy they have to ask Kuhu or another female relative

Maybe they could ask Ananya who is also Kuhu’s half sister

vidz70 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Hi Vidhya, They have to request a family member because I have read India has passed a new Surrogacy Law banning the hire of random women to be surrogates. That practice was causing major crimes of exploiting poor women and forcing them to carry other people’s kids, Ive seen such cases on Crime Patrol

So if Mishbir want surrogacy they have to ask Kuhu or another female relative

Maybe they could ask Ananya who is also Kuhu’s half sister

Ok Pallavi.. I understand but mind is not accepting.. What to do 

ViSions thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Topping nahi vidvaan 😆 Idhar pura pizza base hi badal gaya 🤣

🤣

And after watching the new promo i am sure they are using sada hua ready made pizza base, the freshness is gone.❤️=💔

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ViSions

🤣

And after watching the new promo i am sure they are using sada hua ready made pizza base, the freshness is gone.❤️=💔

🤣

Bingo !

In either ways YRHPK has slipped into the dark world of ITV 😆

ViSions thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Onyourface

🤣

Bingo !

In either ways YRHPK has slipped into the dark world of ITV 😆

Honi ko Kaun Taal Sakta hai

#AadatHai