Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Charvi ya Shivi.... SP kyon itna shor macha rahi hain. As if all the responsibility is on him. CVs ko bhi thoda sunaana chaahiye. Isn't it? 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Charvi ya Shivi.... SP kyon itna shor macha rahi hain. As if all the responsibility is on him. CVs ko bhi thoda sunaana chaahiye. Isn't it? 

haan na  all pressure on😑😑😑

script denge nahi usko strong  bus thobda dikha ke koi thode  na  koi audience la payega

Originally posted by: grace4317

The way they are going considering last 2 weeks episodes , they need to change the story itself 😆

The current story is something viewers are not in favour off , toh ab Anurag bhi aaya toh like i said viewers will watch for sometime to see if the story is changing if not they’ll leave Eventually.

Hence they added a short clip of Anurag announcing big game plan for AnuPre so that viewers clock in thinking there is hope for AnuPre . 

I’m just Soo annoyed with how makers use Anurag and AnuPre as bait every freaking time . 

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Apart from everything else I m happy with the fact that parth is recovered from covid and I will watch him tmrw in the show.welcome back to the show parth

Onlyanupre thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Welcome back Parth🥳hope sahil also join, missing anupam.

nkmdesiusa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Finally!!!!! The moment has arrived as our favorite Hero Parth aka Anurag Basu is back on the sets and resumed his show Kasauti ZIndagi Ki.  We all waited when he would enter and how his entry would be.. A beautiful welcome done by Star Plus, so sweet of them :-) 

The best part of it all is that he is fully recovered, healthy & fit. All of our prayers were heard.  Waiting to see him in action from tomorrow and see where this story goes.. 

Keep smiling, shining, stay positive and always be happy.. No one can play the character of Anurag Basu better than Parth..  Keep Rocking :-) :-)

Nidhi :-)   

fanfictionluver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Welcome back parth I am happy he’s recovered from covid and he’s healthy stay happy and safe god bless x

rp5127 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Show ki jaan wapas aagaya!!! ❤️So our lead hero is back in action and we won't have to see alternative tracks! 

Welcome back Partho, stay healthy, safe, and blessed ❤️

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow nice gesture by SP and the cast 👍🏼

Welcome back Parth/Anurag 🥳 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Is Sahil coming back ?😳