Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don’t like her acting or looks and she has a bad attitude πŸ˜†

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

A lot of people in this forum appreciate a woman's beauty irrespective of their skin colour... I don't understand why dark girls face so much discrimination in the arranged marriage scenario.. It happens even in the educated class of whom we all are members?

I don't know the genders of the members here.. So is it because girls find fellow women pretty regardless of their skin colour and desi men find fair girls attractive.. Or is this assumption wrong?

No, your assumption is correct πŸ˜† like some guy here said recently, they are alright with dark ones for banging but attraction (marriage-wise) is for fair girls mostly.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

No, your assumption is correct πŸ˜† like some guy here said recently, they are alright with dark ones for banging but attraction (marriage-wise) is for fair girls mostly.

some guy here said most desi men will bang anything regardless of color but when it comes to marraige, they prefer fair ones.

aishe hi general statement about desi men ko mera personal preference mat banao tumπŸ˜‚

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

Holy shit who said that?! The fruck 🀯

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TuHaiKaun

No.

I love Radhika Apte.What a stunner!

Off topic but Lmao your signature πŸ˜†

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Is she the most stunning, no. Is she attractive And beautiful? Yes. She’s got nice features. I tend to be drawn toward indian beauty, there are women who look like her in the real world, and I find that nice about her.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have always found her beautiful. It is a shame we do not see her that much. And love her off screen personality.

Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is a good actress, but looks wise deserving of 0/10. Just my opinion.

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think she is absolutely gorgeous, and has such a contagious smile. I really admire her a lot!

JayaBachan thumbnail

I cannot deny that Konkona has a very warm and endearing personality. I find these qualities attractive about her. Objectively speaking and strictly look-wise, I do not find her beautiful.

Edited by FingerFetish - 4 years ago