Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakpika

I hated the Tapasya one as well😡 I remember stalking the forum and reading stuff like, "Rohit looked so hot when he was angry"... Mujhe hot ka pata nahi, but it was extremely cringy and foolish🤢

The saree kaand of the PH toh baat bhi mat karo👎🏼 Costumes ke naam par kya kachra de rahe the leads ko🤢

Sona's accidentally part toh mujhe samjh bhi nahi aaya🤪 I couldn't see a thing and I'm actually happy I couldn't. Molestation is too difficult to watch😭

Orange wedding has made me to hate the colour orange 😏😏🤒🤒

Point 9🤣👍🏼

Actually Sakshi manhandling was never Rohit's character but cvs did all this to get trps increased. Those scenes were Rohit use to drink and manhandle Sonakshi were toxic !!! Buaaah 🤢

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Just now, I checked Colors TV Instagram page. Ya, Pinjra promo is filled with all negative vibes like one sister hating her own sister, parents giving more importance to the beauty of their own children and typical ITV ML. And I didn't liked Naagin 5 promo also. Costumes they gave to Hina, Dheeraj and other male actor were very disappointing and not looking good at all. I didn't watched any Naagin series before. So I don't know about costumes of the remaining Naagin seasons. 

In Star plus, they didn't uploaded any new promo for their Shaadi Mubarak serial till now. Promotion is very important for any new serials to get good opening week TRP's. God knows why Star plus is not promoting their all serials equally. 

Shows like Pinjra are the roots of regressiveness. I mean dont bring a unique concept but atleast bring a good concept. And is this the concept of the show or a step ahead towards domestic violence. I simply hate these kind of shows. OTT parents and idiot sister even a negative male lead.

Naagin 5 ki toh baat nahi karenge 🤣 i thought dheeraj is playing early man but is that a cheel's get up. What nonsense ! Hina's costume is more of a bar dancer's one and the other guy doesnt even know acting. I simply feel just because he did a balaji show thus he got this role. The vfx was below avg and the promo was JUST BAD ! 🤢

@BOLD Agree 👍🏼

Arko1 thumbnail

I dont understand why ITV is so allergic to show a career oriented modern woman who will be not portrayed as a home breaker or some other shit. The makers and channel simply destroyed Sona's bold character by giving her such GAMCHAA type sarees, Simar type OTT dialogues and unrealistic pov.

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail

Okay guys lets play a game 

1. If you had replace two channels with two other channels then whom would you replace ?

Well here's my answer : Anytime i would like to replace Star Bharat with Star One. Next, i would love to replace Starplus with a new channel like Youtube India Tv or something lol 😵 

PS : I genuinely want Youtube India to bring their own Hindi GEC in ITV where there will be meaningful finite shows and good non fictions. 😆

Guys wanna hear your answer to my question

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago
FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Actually Sakshi manhandling was never Rohit's character but cvs did all this to get trps increased. Those scenes were Rohit use to drink and manhandle Sonakshi were toxic !!! Buaaah 🤢

No! He has always manhandled anyone when things didn't go his way!! What rubbish attitude. Example: The fashion show track.

Shows like Pinjra are the roots of regressiveness. I mean dont bring a unique concept but atleast bring a good concept. And is this the concept of the show or a step ahead towards domestic violence. I simply hate these kind of shows. OTT parents and idiot sister even a negative male lead.

Naagin 5 ki toh baat nahi karenge 🤣 i thought dheeraj is playing early man but is that a cheel's get up. What nonsense ! Hina's costume is more of a bar dancer's one and the other guy doesnt even know acting. I simply feel just because he did a balaji show thus he got this role. The vfx was below avg and the promo was JUST BAD ! 🤢

@BOLD Agree 👍🏼

All I can say, thank god Dips is not roped in🙏🤣🤣

I dont understand why ITV is so allergic to show a career oriented modern woman who will be not portrayed as a home breaker or some other shit. The makers and channel simply destroyed Sona's bold character by giving her such GAMCHAA type sarees, Simar type OTT dialogues and unrealistic pov.

The saree shit I agree. But a woman wearing a saree doesn't make her regressive. The problem is- Actress Sonakshi Rastogi wearing such cheap sarees👎🏼 WTH PH!!!

@bold-

Okay this was harsh 🤧. Yes she was flawed but itna bhi nahi tha🤧 I might be partial, but I feel Rohit was equally OTT and unrealistic, if not more.

Arko1 thumbnail

The saree shit I agree. But a woman wearing a saree doesn't make her regressive. The problem is- Actress Sonakshi Rastogi wearing such cheap sarees👎🏼 WTH PH!!!

@bold-

Okay this was harsh 🤧. Yes she was flawed but itna bhi nahi tha🤧 I might be partial, but I feel Rohit was equally OTT and unrealistic, if not more.

@BOLD2.0 Okay my bad. Both were equally OTT & unrealistic.

Arko1 thumbnail

This show could be Sony's path breaking trp bursting show. I have a feel. 👍🏼

https://youtu.be/fhXMsbvWY6E

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No! He has always manhandled anyone when things didn't go his way!! What rubbish attitude. Example: The fashion show track.

Agree Rohit is an agressive character. He is like that in every emotion.

His character is real in one way. He reacts first and thinks later like most male do. Even Sona's character is also real. Most female whom they love be it family or partner behave such way. But to highlight main leads no need to distroy side characters.

Will right more afterwards about our ongoing discussion.

Neon I am not into TRP's so don't know from where to get.