Balaji Telefilms VP Tanusri Das Gupta on TV & Web shows - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abjini

Oh no please I hope this will never happen in my wildest dreams also. Parth in naagin 8 or 9 πŸ€’

I never want to Naagin series for Parth.  Looking naagin every weekend for Parth will be torture for me

I m imaging Parth πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ mummy

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Abjini

Oh no please I hope this will never happen in my wildest dreams also. Parth in naagin 8 or 9 πŸ€’

I never want to Naagin series for Parth.  Looking naagin every weekend for Parth will be torture for me

🀣 Sorry..I am.just too scared with their idea of entertainment ..n what all they can dish out n announce "see we succeeded . People want to watch this " and she lures her actors into such jobs 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Parth in one of his LCs said he would like to play a historical character. Historical and fantasy character mein zyaada fark nahin hai. πŸ˜†

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

No no  I never want to watch Parth turning into a iccchadhari nag🐍,eagleπŸ¦…, anaconda, squirrel, monkey etc. in naagin series it will really be a torture to my eyes to watch him like thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

Don't know why the TV  actors and actresses have the obession of playing the lead roles or any other roles in Naagin series. Naagin has really lose its charm now with the same revenge storyline😡

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
Abjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

🀣 Sorry..I am.just too scared with their idea of entertainment ..n what all they can dish out n announce "see we succeeded . People want to watch this " and she lures her actors into such jobs 

EK naagin series has really lose its charm after season 3. It is boring now to watch the same storyline of the female lead(the iccchadhari Naagin) taking revenge from her enemies for killing her lover or family members with different actors and actresses.  I think Ekta will do the Naagin series everyear with different actors and actresses until all the actors and actresses of tellywood  finish acting in her Naagin  show πŸ€’

I really never wanted to see Parth turning into a iccchadhari naag, monkey, ananconda, squirrels etc. in any season of Naagin so hoping Parth will  never do Naagin anyday. It will really  be a nightmare to see Parth in a nag 🐍 type of role with half snake and half human body of Parth   πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
Abjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Parth in one of his LCs said he would like to play a historical character. Historical and fantasy character mein zyaada fark nahin hai. πŸ˜†

Not Naagin but I would really love to see Parth in a vampire type of role in any TV show or webseries β˜ΊοΈ

Originally posted by: grace4317

We are now mapping what audiences are liking post-COVID. A lot of people’s tastes have changed, many are looked to Mahabharat, Ramayan they are doing so well. These are learnings for us too. I mean we are mapping what is happening and what is not happening and changing accordingly. It is a process. - Kuch ho paayega aap logon se?πŸ˜†

I don’t think any of the shows are regressive, it is about the portrayal. If you take a regressive subject and you portray the progression of it... how you can emancipate it... I don’t think then it becomes an issue. - Badi badi baatein.... But nothing to be seen onscreenπŸ˜†

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/exclusive-television-regressive-balajis-vp-tanusri-creative-difference-while-working-web-and-tv-554721?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Meanwhile EKTA kapoor to daily hunt

My shows are regressive: Ekta Kapoor

🀣

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

Meanwhile EKTA kapoor to daily hunt

My shows are regressive: Ekta Kapoor

🀣

When in a public podium itself she confessed that in her shows, vamps take the calls and have agreed in one IV that Komolika is her favorite due to her daring attitude, it is not a surprise if she has agreed that her shows are regressive. πŸ˜†