DKP Instagram story

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ruslan Instagram story πŸ’•πŸ’›

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Heyya pali teacher πŸ€— Do you remember some months back I was writing or rather criticising dev πŸ˜† and you asked me if I have seen the show or not and I said yaa but just a couple of scenes here and there and I then I remember you told me to watch the series first to understand that particular scene and dev β€οΈ That time I made a mental note to watch the show whenever I get time and this lockdown gave me the time to enter the awesome world of Mr Dev Aubhdro Dixit 

A child who who grew too sonner to become the man of the house 

A son who is the epitome of devotion when it comes to loving his mother 

A brother who wants to give the best of life to his sisters 

A lost man who knew how to recognize colours but never felt them until he found the love of his life 

A broken yet beautifully flawed human being who struggles hard to make decisions that constantly get influenced by thoughts sourced by mind and feelings sourced by heart , well the conflict is real and kudos to all those who highlighted this very basic  concept of emotion in such a subtle yet deep manner.

⭐️❀️⭐️

Dev Dixit is nothing less than a beautiful peice of art and you have to be a really really talented artist to understand him !! Well what can I am totally smitten these days  Dev , I love you as a woman loves a man πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

Acha theek hai πŸ€£ I am still Abir ki Uru but don't blame me , its shah and his mind blowing craft that makes me fall in love in different manner with every chatecter that he plays 

Arjun is strength and wisdom 

Anant is bundle of joy and happiness 

Abir is the love in the purest of form 

Dev is a beautifully complicated life 

☺️☺️

And I just can't believe that all these wonderful characters have a common face  - Mr Shaheer Shekh ....woah !

All the characters that he played so far are so so different from each other,  like different colours of a rainbow,  each colour has a significance of its own,  an emotion of its own,  they aren't comparable  and they all shine in their own ways 

All the characters are just different forms of humans and only a man who is intelligent enough to understand the depth of emotions can understand them , enact them , make the viewers connect with them and love  them for life .

This must be too much but I will say I just don't love these characters,  I learn from them and they influence and  inspire me a lot,  can't really explain I words the kind of connection I feel is just πŸ˜³

Love you Ahaaaaa , 

Not a blind fangirl 

But definitely a Fantro πŸ˜Ž

Abir ki Uru 

So thank you pali for introducing me to another feather in Shah 's star studded cap πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† Kaash hum kuch rang time se friends hote , real time drooling karne ka maza kuchh aur hi hota πŸ˜› also I will be more active on this AT now  bcoz I always feel thoda peeche reh jaata hai yeh thread πŸ˜› time to show some love I mean lobbbbeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈπŸ˜† 

Pics cr Twitter 

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago
angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Heyya pali teacher πŸ€— Do you remember some months back I was writing or rather criticising dev πŸ˜† and you asked me if I have seen the show or not and I said yaa but just a couple of scenes here and there and I then I remember you told me to watch the series first to understand that particular scene and dev β€οΈ That time I made a mental note to watch the show whenever I get time and this lockdown gave me the time to enter the awesome world of Mr Dev Aubhdro Dixit 

A child who who grew too sonner to become the man of the house 

A son who is the epitome of devotion when it comes to loving his mother 

A brother who wants to give the best of life to his sisters 

A lost man who knew how to recognize colours but never felt them until he found the love of his life 

A broken yet beautifully flawed human being who struggles hard to make decisions that constantly get influenced by thoughts sourced by mind and feelings sourced by heart , well the conflict is real and kudos to all those who highlighted this very basic  concept of emotion in such a subtle yet deep manner.

⭐️❀️⭐️

Dev Dixit is nothing less than a beautiful peice of art and you have to be a really really talented artist to understand him !! Well what can I am totally smitten these days  Dev , I love you as a woman loves a man πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

Acha theek hai πŸ€£ I am still Abir ki Uru but don't blame me , its shah and his mind blowing craft that makes me fall in love in different manner with every chatecter that he plays 

Arjun is strength and wisdom 

Anant is bundle of joy and happiness 

Abir is the love in the purest of form 

Dev is a beautifully complicated life 

☺️☺️

And I just can't believe that all these wonderful characters have a common face  - Mr Shaheer Shekh ....woah !

All the characters that he played so far are so so different from each other,  like different colours of a rainbow,  each colour has a significance of its own,  an emotion of its own,  they aren't comparable  and they all shine in their own ways 

All the characters are just different forms of humans and only a man who is intelligent enough to understand the depth of emotions can understand them , enact them , make the viewers connect with them and love  them for life .

This must be too much but I will say I just don't love these characters,  I learn from them and they influence and  inspire me a lot,  can't really explain I words the kind of connection I feel is just πŸ˜³

Love you Ahaaaaa , 

Not a blind fangirl 

But definitely a Fantro πŸ˜Ž

Abir ki Uru 

So thank you pali for introducing me to another feather in Shah 's star studded cap πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† Kaash hum kuch rang time se friends hote , real time drooling karne ka maza kuchh aur hi hota πŸ˜› also I will be more active on this AT now  bcoz I always feel thoda peeche reh jaata hai yeh thread πŸ˜› time to show some love I mean lobbbbeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈπŸ˜† 

Pics cr Twitter 

Dev was definitely something, but Abir is something else! And the way Sha portrays the different characters he is given β€οΈβ€οΈ

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

pallavi25 thumbnail

Aankhon Mein basa hai kisika chehra

Chupa loon Inhein ke koi dekh na le 

Most heartbreaking phase of Abir

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDwTDOshZeX/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet