Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

After his death stories r making.i am waiting for the reality to know.

DushtKanya thumbnail

It's so sad to see a 74-year old man who's already devastated by his son's death being the victim of corruption and power in trying to fight for justice for his son 😞

DushtKanya thumbnail

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1290276382887436291?s=19

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1290280189436530689?s=09

Pithani is definitely lying about/hiding something.

Edited by DushtKanya - 3 years ago
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

More than the who its the why thats bothering me given the mess deepens

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

There are literally screenshots out there of texts that were sent by his brother in law in Feb this year where they complained to a Bandra cop and the complaint is effing acknowledged yet nothing was done! Are people still not getting what happened here. This could have been effing avoided. He could have been alive right now had the Bombay cops taken action back then. His brother in law literally goes into detail of what their apprehensions are and this was a few months before what has happened. How can people still look at this case and not see where the family is coming from when that very apprehension has been proven right! Like holy f***. The Bombay cops still have the audacity to claim the family raised no suspicion. I'm just amazed as what is even going on here. Who the f are they trying to protect!

Even his father clearly talked about warning the Mumbai police. I cannot believe the police didn't turn up at Sushant's door to ask him if he was under any sort of pressure or was doing okay. The family saw it coming and did whatever they could at that point in time and the very same thing happened. It scares me to even imagine their current feelings about this whole matter. 

Can you please share the screenshots? 

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What the.

Those complaints.

Oh god. Kept him in a resort for months???what the hell man.

So I was under the assumption that the family didnt know he was Ill. But it looks like they knew that something was wrong, they tried stopping it , they anticipated this. They asked for help, but no help came. And now it's too late.

That's why they don't believe the depression theory, because they know what has happened before.

How can people still give rhea and gang a benefit of doubt, beats me.

If Rhea comes out any where in public now, people will not spare her, for sure.

DushtKanya thumbnail

@RD Exactly. Maybe he got directly or indirectly associated to the wrong kind of people. Like Shekhar Suman said, Rhea is a culprit but there are bigger culprits.

The screenshots of Sushant's brother-in-law's complaint in February are here: https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1290280189436530689?s=19

Edited by DushtKanya - 3 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yea, as @Dushtkanya shared the post, Times now showed screenshots of his IPS BIL's watsapp discussion with the DCP of Bandra......... that guy was pleading politely, giving all information yet this fellow didnt even once check up on him.......