Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

I'll just start with I'm a fan of Swara or at least have been when it comes to a lot of her opinion on politics out there and think she is a good actor as well at least in whatever little I have seen her. She has at times had to put up with a lot of shit coming from the right wing only because she chose to call a spade a spade.

Having said that, I unfollowed her the moment I saw she had liked that tweet from Sonam justifying her privilege by coming up with that karma stuff!🙄 Swara just like many in this industry can and will at times ally with her friends no matter what ludicrous statement they make. 

I'm frankly baffled at these takes. Do these people think women out there are flawless and can make no mistakes? Have they not come across men who have been at the receiving end of an abusive relationship. For me what is the most infuriating is that it's one thing to state your opinion, it's whole another when you start to mock his family and some of these opinions are bordering on that. They are the ones who have lost a son, a brother, who the f are some of these celebs to even imply they would file a case just to blame a women when there is enough out there to suggest that the women in question ain't some mother earth or whatever that crap was from the "therapist".

Lost all the respect for her .why is she so much concerned  about Rhea and not Sushant 

Maybe she is in favour of so called independent woman who leech of innocent boys 

These women are the reason jinki wajah se genuine points ko log woman card khelna Bolte h 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

Lost all the respect for her .why is she so much concerned  about Rhea and not Sushant 

Maybe she is in favour of so called independent woman who leech of innocent boys 

These women are the reason jinki wajah se genuine points ko log woman card khelna Bolte h 

Yes 

Rhea has made me distrust all women. Infact I sleep with one eye open ðŸ˜†

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Even if the whole world was ending, there was still NO justification for that rotten unprofessional, unethical, immoral "therapist" to give her patient's personal info (if true) out there for the whole world to see. Seriously hope she never gets another patient again, mentally ill people deserve better than scum like this

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Very irritating woman. Her tweets often have a kind of shrillness to them with the way she constructs them and all those exclamation marks. 

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Like I said in some other thread yesterday - she should really keep her mouth shut. Period. 

Kya lukkha aadmi hai.

He will make a film how someone in govt. Conspired ,murder,uses police to hide investigation and say it's hard hitting real cinema, but when it's happening in bollywood it couldn't happen yo.

But what to expect from him, jo apne bhai ka na ho saka wo kisi aur ke lie empathy kahan se layega 

CuttingChai thumbnail

She needs to get into every controversy just for attention.