Avinash Mishra as the new Kunal Rajvansh❤️: All discussions here

Shona1991 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Pinkvilla Article

Skip to main content

HOME LATEST WEB SERIES ENTERTAINMENT TV FASHION VIDEOS PHOTOS LIFESTYLE TRENDING

1. HOME ⁄
  2. TV

Advertisement

EXCLUSIVE: Avinash Mishra opens up on Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke, working with Shaheer Sheikh, Kaveri Priyam

In an exclusive chat, we asked Avinash Mishra on comparisons that will happen, working with Shaheer Sheikh, Kaveri Priyam and Rhea Sharma along with the cast. He also opened up on how did he come on board for YRHPK.

Written By Bhavna Agarwal  Mumbai  Published: August 1, 2020 02:57 PM  108820 reads  0 comments

Avinash Mishra has replaced Ritvik Arora as Kunal in the show Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke. Avinash has already begun shooting with the cast. In an exclusive chat, we asked Avinash on comparisons that will happen, working with Shaheer Sheikh, Kaveri Priyam and Rhea Sharma along with the cast. He also opened up on how did he come on board for the show. Avinash will be paired alongside Kaveri on the show. Over to him:

How did you come on board for YRHPK?

I was in my hometown and I got a call from creatives and they told me about the role. I knew the show is already a bit hit and the character is big, I crave for these kinds of shows where there is a scope to perform, where there is a love angle with Kuhu, and bond with two mothers, as an actor the role fascinated me and hence, I said yes. Then I came to Mumbai and did some mock shoots and they liked it. That's how I got on board.Advertisement

Fans will definitely make comparisons with Ritvik. Did the thought cross your mind while signing the show?

As an actor, I should not look at it as a replacement, I look at it as a new role, new opportunity and I am focusing on that. I know comparisons will happen because that is a natural thing. Fans are attached to a character and someone gets replaced, that character is loved by the audience, but I am okay with comparisons. I am here to perform. I never thought like that to take up the first offer I get post lockdown. I actually got a lot of offers from other shows but this was something which excited me as an actor, where I get to perform. It is very difficult to get a character where we get to perform, also, it is Rajan Sir's show and he is the only one managing to run shows for years. This character gave me a kick so I said yes. Advertisement

Also Read: Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke: Ishqbaaaz fame Avinash Mishra to REPLACE Ritvik Arora as Kunal on the show?

How was your first day on set? Bond with everyone?Advertisement

I was really surprised because everyone was very sweet. Kaveri is sweet, she helped me out with a few scenes and made me understand each character. Shaheer bhai is so humble, we gelled up well, in the very first episode you will see the bromance thing, and some senior actors were there who gave me a warm welcome. I feel very lucky to have such a cast.

I know, when I met Shaheer Bhai, I knew him from Mahabharat, he was very humble. When I discussed a scene with him, he helped me out. I did not feel left out even for a minute. They supported me throughout. Everyone on the set was helpful. There is a family scene on my first day and they accepted me wholeheartedly. Firstly, I was a little nervous thinking I am joining an already established cast but their welcome eased me out.

Credits: Pinkvilla

Next Section Television

Advertisement

Copyright © 2020 PINKVILLA | Terms of use |Contact us | Advertise | About us

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shona1991 thumbnail

Bollywood Life

हिंदी

• TV
  • NEWS & GOSSIP
  • PHOTOS
  • VIDEOS
  • INTERVIEWS
  • HOLLYWOOD
  • CELEB
  • REVIEWS
  • MOVIES
  • SOUTH
  • BOX OFFICE
  • STYLE
  • WEB SERIES
  • TV SHOWS
  • BIGG BOSS
  • Home
  • TV
  • Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke
  • Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke's Kaveri Priyam on Ritvik Arora being replaced by Avinash Mishra: The entir...

TV

Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke's Kaveri Priyam on Ritvik Arora being replaced by Avinash Mishra: The entire cast is missing him

Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke actress Kaveri Priyam said that not just her but the entire cast is missing Ritvik Arora. The actor who played the role of Kunal Rajvansh in the show was recently replaced by Avinash Mishra.

BollywoodLife Aug 01, 2020 02:24 AM

AMP

Shaheer Sheikh and Rhea Sharma starrer Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke is one of the most loved shows. It is the spin-off show of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. It was recently reported that Ritvik Arora who played Kunal Rajvansh in the show will be replaced by Avinash Mishra. Ritvik was not keen to resume the shoot amidst the coronavirus scare. Producer Rajan Shahi had confirmed that he is out of the show because of his unprofessional behaviour. Avinash will now play Kunal Rajvansh and will be paired opposite Kaveri Priyam who plays Kuhu. Kaveri Priyam in an interview with Tellychakkar said that Avinash is working hard to be perfect as Kunal and also spoke about the pressure of building chemistry with Avinash all over again. Also Read - 'I have requested the CM to waive off rent to Film City studio,' says Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke producer Rajan Shahi

She said, "Avinash is very inclined and focused on working hard towards perfecting the portrayal of Kunal’s character. We have done mock shoots and I have seen his work; he is working dedicatedly to ace the character. One of the best factors about working in YRHPK is that there’s a lot of team work involved. The entire team is working towards getting the chemistry right. We’re all helping and supporting Avinash for the character. I’m hoping to get accepted by the audience, maybe, it will take some time but I’m sure they will accept it. I would like to request all the viewers to watch the show and accept the change, although I understand the fans’ sentiments about being attached to a particular actor, the couple and character. But having said that, I hope they embrace the change and be positive about KuKu (Kunal & Kuhu)." Also Read - TRP report week 29: Shaheer Sheikh's Mahabharat, Rupali Ganguly's Anupamaa grab the top spot; Kumkum Bhagya drops down

Advertising

Advertising

She was also asked if she will miss her co-star and friend Ritvik Arora. Kaveri Priyam said, "Of course, we shot for so long together and had a comfort level and bond. Not only me, but the entire cast is missing him but I try to be more practical in situations like these and accept the same. Rather than dwelling on Rithvik’s exit, I would like to focus on building chemistry with Avinash." Also Read - Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke: Avinash Mishra to replace Ritvik Arora as Kunal Rajvansh in the Shaheer Sheikh-Rhea Sharma starrer?

Tags

Avinash MishraKaveri PriyamRhea SharmaRitvik AroraShaheer ShaikhYeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke

Explore more

• Home
  • BIGG BOSS
  • PHOTOS
  • TV
  • VIDEOS
  • STYLE
  • NEWS & GOSSIP
  • South Gossip
  • INTERVIEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • BOX OFFICE
  • Celebs
  • Movies

About UsDisclaimerPrivacy policyContact Us

Copyright © 2020 bollywoodlife.com. All Rights Reserved.

Shona1991 thumbnail

Next

Avinash Mishra replaces Ritvik Arora in ‘Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke’By - Neha Maheshwri | TNN | Jul 29, 2020, 21:27 IST

Avinash Mishra and Ritvik Arora

A few days ago producer Rajan Shahi told us exclusively that he was looking for a replacement for Ritvik Arora, who played Kunal Rajvansh in his show ‘Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke’. While producer Rajan Shahi says he is no longer a part of the show because of his unprofessional behaviour, Ritvik insists that he hasn’t been able to resume the shoot owing to the COVID-19 situation. Now, we have learnt that the makers have found their replacement. Actor Avinash Mishra, who has featured in shows such as ‘Ishqbaaaz’, ‘Mariam Khan - Reporting Live’, and catapulted to fame as Shantanu Mazumdar in ‘Yeh Teri Galiyan’, has been finalised to step into Ritvik’s shoes.

A source associated with the project says, “A lot of actors, including Rohit Purohit and Abhishek Malik were approached for the part. However, the makers have finalised Avinash to play the new Kunal.”

We tried to reach Avinash for comment, but he asked us to call him later. Rajan, too, didn’t respond to our text message.

Earlier, in an exclusive interview with Bombay Times, Rajan had said, “A few weeks ago our supervising producer Vivek Jain called Ritvik. He said he could start shooting from July 1, but we should first speak to his father. That itself was unprofessional because he’s the actor, who has signed a contract with us. Yet, Vivek called his father, who asked for a raise in his remuneration, almost double of what he was being paid, and also a minimum 25-day work guarantee. What’s really wrong is the way he communicated it saying, ‘Don’t even think of calling back if you want to negotiate’. After this, Vivek reached out to Ritvik again, and even this time, he told us to speak to his father. When they were asked to send an e-mail on this, they started dilly-dallying. A few days later, Ritvik’s father started sending apology messages for laying down those conditions and tried to blame things on the COVID-19 situation. However, we have a record of all communication exchanged.”

According to Ritvik, COVID-19 is the main reason why he isn’t returning to Mumbai from Delhi. He had told us, “My uncle passed away recently because of coronavirus, so obviously, everyone in my family is worried. Then we learnt about actor Parth Samthaan testing positive, which further fuelled our apprehensions. I first received a call from Rajan Sir in May, asking me when I would be able to resume the shoot. I informed him about my uncle passing away and said that I needed some time. I asked my father to take the communication ahead with the production house, as I was deeply affected by my uncle’s death. A few days later, Vivekji called me, and I told my father to talk to him and decide whether I should go to Mumbai to shoot. I didn’t know about the conversation that transpired between my father and them. After I learnt about it, I told my father that he was wrong in asking for a pay hike. However, he didn’t ask them to double my money, he asked for a minor hike thinking that it would serve as a deterrent and they wouldn’t call me to Mumbai. He called them several times to clear the air, but our calls went unanswered. I then asked him to apologise through messages and on mail. This is a case of miscommunication and misunderstanding.”

NEWS IN
BRIEF

Your one minute TV news catch up

Avika wishes Balika Vadhu co-star Avinash on his birthday

Krushna mocks wife Kashmera for having a beard

Kapil makes Sonu Sood laugh out loud, watch

Kuldeep asks viewers to accept the new Vishnu

Hina Khan goes 'OMG' after seeing her doll as 'naagin'

Pooja Banerjee's 3-year-old niece joins Kumkum Bhagya

Ankita: When Sushant left Pavitra Rishta for films, Ekta ma'am did not object

Malayalam TV celebs send out Eid ul-Adha wishes

Varun Badola turns lightman for co-star Shweta Tiwari

Shoaib replies to fan question on Sushant Singh Rajput’s suicide case

Shubhaavi Choksey's Insta account gets hacked

GO TO BRIEFS

Trending Videos

VISUAL STORIES

Open App

ETimes

Follow Us On

ETimes is an Entertainment, TV & Lifestyle industry's promotional website and carries advertorials and native advertising.

Copyright © 2020 Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.For reprint rights: Times Syndication Service
The Times of India

Shona1991 thumbnail

News18

Advertisement

Avinash Mishra Talks About Replacing Ritvik Arora in Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke

Avinash Mishra is all geared up to replace Ritvik Arora in the hit TV show, Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke. He sees it as a big opportunity as well as big responsibility.

UPDATED ON: AUGUST 1, 2020, 2:13 PM ISTIANS

Avinash Mishra, Ritvik AroraAvinash Mishra Talks About Replacing Ritvik Arora in Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke

Actor Avinash Mishra is all geared up to replace Ritvik Arora in the hit TV show, Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke. He sees it as a big opportunity as well as big responsibility.

Avinash of "Yeh Teri Galiyan" fame will now play the role of Kunal Rajvansh in the show.

Advertisement

He said that he understands that people will compare but he will focus on his act.

"I'm totally ready for it. Yes, it is a big opportunity as well as big responsibility as Ritvik has done a great job and now I have stepped in, it might take time for me to get into the audience's hearts but I'm sure with my positivity, I will," he shared.

Advertisement

Loading video

He even shared that he is happy to play a character with different layers.

Advertisement

On the look he will be sporting in the show, he said: "I'm going to keep my beard and yes, I don't want to copy the previous actor's look as I'm not conscious about my looks, looks can just give a push to the character but what matters is how I perform."

"Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke" also features Shaheer Sheikh and Rhea Sharma in lead roles.

TRENDING NOW

HOROSCOPE

Today's Panchang

:

Today's Tithi:Trayodashi- Up To 21:56:19

Today's Nakshatra:Mool- Up To 06:48:45

Today's Karan:Kolav- Up To 10:17:27, Tetil- Up To 21:56:19

Today's Paksha:Shukla

Today's Yoga:Vaidhriti- Up To 09:22:37

Day Today:Saturday

Read More

Next

Copyright © 2020 NEWS18.com — All rights reservedVisit Mobile Site

Shona1991 thumbnail

The Siasat Daily

Type your search query and hit enter:

NEWS

Avinash Mishra talks about replacing Ritvik in ‘Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke’

Avinash Mishra talks about replacing Ritvik in 'Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke'

Mumbai, July 31 : Actor Avinash Mishra is all geared up to replace Ritvik Arora in the hit TV show, Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke. He sees it as a big opportunity as well as big responsibility.

Avinash of “Yeh Teri Galiyan” fame will now play the role of Kunal Rajvansh in the show.

He said that he understands that people will compare but he will focus on his act.

“I’m totally ready for it. Yes, it is a big opportunity as well as big responsibility as Ritvik has done a great job and now I have stepped in, it might take time for me to get into the audience’s hearts but I’m sure with my positivity, I will,” he shared.

He even shared that he is happy to play a character with different layers.

On the look he will be sporting in the show, he said: “I’m going to keep my beard and yes, I don’t want to copy the previous actor’s look as I’m not conscious about my looks, looks can just give a push to the character but what matters is how I perform.”

“Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke” also features Shaheer Sheikh and Rhea Sharma in lead roles.

Source: IANS

Disclaimer: This story is auto-generated from IANS service.

This post was last modified on August 1, 2020 3:32 am

PUBLISHED BYIANS Desk

16 HOURS AGO

RELATED ARTICLES

Copyright © Siasat Daily, 2020. All Rights ReservedVisit Original Site

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

The four of them look good together, let's see how the makers have planned to involve Kunal's character into the existing track. I am waiting for KuKu scenes. 

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I miss ritvik but show has to go on so im welcoming this change avinash looking cute and handsome wishing him best and also i hope we get more abeer kunal scenes and also kunhu scenes so that can get connect him asap

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Never watched the show before, but Avinash's presence has gotten me interested.

What I don't understand is calling Ritvik unprofessional in this situation. There is a legit scary pandemic out there that is taking people's lives. If he doesn't wish to shoot in this situation then that is completely his choice, and he is valid for making it. Why shame him and brand him as being unprofessional for it??